ADVERTISEMENT

-5 vs PSU

Do people just not watch our own games? We are right there with them. 2 of the worst teams in the conference.
I can’t speak for anyone else, but it depends on what else there is to do. I would hope that on a Saturday when the sun is finally out I wouldn’t be watching TV.

🚴‍♀️☀️🥁🥓

Reactions: Bucket Getter
This thread will go down as the biggest disaster in thread history. Could anyone be so wrong about how this game would go? IU is trending to be the worst team in the league.
I literally announced before last game I bet 4 times the amount on us. Was that thread the biggest victory in thread history?

I literally announced before last game I bet 4 times the amount on us. Was that thread the biggest victory in thread history?
I was just trying to point out how most of us still have an unrealistic perspective on just how good this team is. We may not win another game this season. And that’s not a stretch.

Woodson set this team up to fail by building around Xavier Johnson. His talent doesn’t outweigh his immaturity, and he never learned because there were no consequences. IU fans could see this from a mile away.

These lines are insane. PSU is atrocious, and today’s game will be very well attended (except maybe the students).

We should beat this team by 10 at home without x and Malik. No idea if they will play. X was waiting on MRI results as of Thursday afternoon. I’d be shocked if he played.

Train is parked for now getting some
maintenance. Could be catastrophic failure, but let’s hope for the best. All aboard bitches.
This isn’t postgame hindsight, but I thought anyone who thought this was a gimme just because it was at home against PSU was oddly confident. There’s not a game on our schedule anyone should have been this confident about.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
This isn’t postgame hindsight, but I thought anyone who thought this was a gimme just because it was at home against PSU was oddly confident. There’s not a game on our schedule anyone should have been this confident about.
Also, PSU is playing with a lot of confidence. They’ve won two back to back road games in tough venues. Their rookie coach is actually doing what he was hired to do, make them better as the season progresses.

MW had a lot of experience losing games in the NBA so he can draw on that to keep his head up now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT