ADVERTISEMENT

-5 vs PSU

Cavanagh

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2012
These lines are insane. PSU is atrocious, and today’s game will be very well attended (except maybe the students).

We should beat this team by 10 at home without x and Malik. No idea if they will play. X was waiting on MRI results as of Thursday afternoon. I’d be shocked if he played.

Train is parked for now getting some
maintenance. Could be catastrophic failure, but let’s hope for the best. All aboard bitches.

These lines are insane. PSU is atrocious, and today’s game will be very well attended (except maybe the students).

We should beat this team by 10 at home without x and Malik. No idea if they will play. X was waiting on MRI results as of Thursday afternoon. I’d be shocked if he played.

maintenance. Could be catastrophic failure, but let’s hope for the best. All aboard bitches.
Well they are certainly good enough to win at Rutgers and also a win against Wisconsin. That doesn’t say something to you? Careful with your exuberance there Cav.

Well they are certainly good enough to win at Rutgers and also a win against Wisconsin. That doesn’t say something to you? Careful with your exuberance there Cav.
They have one good win this year, Wisconsin. It says a lot more that they lost to Minny at home, Georgia tech, and Bucknell at home by 9. BUCKNELL! Anyone can win at home a few times. They aren’t coming to the hall and keeping it within 5. Take the free money.

I make more than my fair share of bad bets, but I’m leaving this one alone. IU has shown a remarkable ability to lose to crap teams…even with a full (11-man) roster. Going into this one with potentially a 9-man crew is scary.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
X was waiting on MRI results as of Thursday afternoon. I’d be shocked if he played.
Doesn't sound good. Means X-ray was inconclusive. I would not be surprised if he's in a cast for 6-8 weeks.

Talk to me again after we play Wisconsin and MSU at home. Only opportunity we have had is KU. Which we should have beat, and is better than both.
I bet $500 last game and cashed. As I am working this morning I keep going back n forth to Draftkings and have chickened out so far. Creighton and Princeton cost me a $1,000 last night.

Rick Barnes has his hands full tonight at UK that is coming off the OT home loss to Florida. I wish him success.

I wouldn’t bet on this game. Our defense is much worse without X, and our offense is much worse without Reneau.

Reactions: BigMobe
Think Malik plays but limited maybe to give ware a breather. Sparqs and Walker have proven able to give ample minutes…..are Gunn and banks done? Haven’t seen banks play for awhile or very little at best, great spot for those 2 to give solid minutes

I wouldn’t bet on this game. Our defense is much worse without X, and our offense is much worse without Reneau.

Exactly. Anybody who bets on this IU team is thinking with heart and not head.

Penn State was described as “atrocious” earlier in this thread. Do people just not watch our own games? We are right there with them. 2 of the worst teams in the conference.

Their leading scorer is out and Malik should play. You got 20 mins to make that bet!
That’s good about Reneau, and I’m not saying we won’t win. This team is still trying to find themselves in February. A four point win today would meet expectations, and I would lose the bet.

Exactly. Anybody who bets on this IU team is thinking with heart and not head.

Penn State was described as “atrocious” earlier in this thread. Do people just not watch our own games? We are right there with them. 2 of the worst teams in the conference.
Agree on the last sentence. This team is just flat out not a good team. Period. It's freaking February. Penn State looking like a juggernaut today. In the first 8:00 of 2H, IU has been outscored 22-7. This is a recording when I say this. This team is garbage. Zero clue on defense. No offense. Losing to a team that is "atrocious" at home by 1 with 11:32 to play in 2H. Giving up 22 points in 8 minutes of play. And without their leading scorer. Gross.

The kiss of death..

Thanks for the post. I always know to bet the opposite of what you bet as you are wrong virtually 90% of the time. No way you convince me you win money on your bets. Start betting with head not heart.

Last edited:
They have one good win this year, Wisconsin. It says a lot more that they lost to Minny at home, Georgia tech, and Bucknell at home by 9. BUCKNELL! Anyone can win at home a few times. They aren’t coming to the hall and keeping it within 5. Take the free money.
Oh, it could be worse for them

Reactions: Bucket Getter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT