• $100K to $149.999K

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • $150K to $199.999K

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Over $200K

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters
LOL. Can't wait to use that term today with my kids

They were the old school basketball hi-top Nikes from the 80s.... with the big swoosh. Went away by the 90s other than skateboarders....Totally back now with all the kids....

Particularly girls.

Secondary market for me this Christmas.

$265 and I feel like a got a deal. And they look like trash. I do, however, champion the Lulu revolution as a general rule. I miss the mystery of "what's under them big ass jeans" in the 90's though.

My 16 year old is a rare breed.

For some reason, she's into air max right now. Last year was all about Forces, but all she wants is air maxes right now. I think she has 3 different color ways right now (she works to afford her shoe game).

The dunks haven't hit around here yet.

My 16 year old is a rare breed.

For some reason, she's into air max right now. Last year was all about Forces, but all she wants is air maxes right now. I think she has 3 different color ways right now (she works to afford her shoe game).

The dunks haven't hit around here yet.
It's only a matter of time.

Mine bags all the leaves. I don't mind raking but I f*cking hate bagging. She gets $5/bag. Going rate. I'd burn them if I was allowed.

It's only a matter of time.

Mine bags all the leaves. I don't mind raking but I f*cking hate bagging. She gets $5/bag. Going rate. I'd burn them if I was allowed.

Mine is a host at a restaurant. She's had the job for a year now.

She figured out that if she wanted stuff, she needs to save and work for it.

As long as she keeps her grades up, she's good. The minute they slip, there goes the job. The kicker... my wife is the manager of the restaurant, so if she has to quit, not only is she in trouble at home, but then she'll be in trouble with the wife by screwing her at the job 😆

(Pro tip, move to the country, nobody rakes leaves... they just magically blow away after you mow over them and make them super small 😄).

In her defense, I can really tell the difference in my Lulus. They are so comfy. Not worth the price, but they feel good.

Last edited:
Nearing 50 years in a climate where 4 months a year I hate going outside. Good news is, wife hates it too. Once the kid is established and I can do it. Bye Indiana and Hello TX/FL/NC/GA/SC
Yes yes yes. My favorite part of the holidays is Boxing Day. Our entire soccer crew gets together for a full game then goes to the bar. It’s like a celebration of friendship and surviving Xmas. It’s going to be 7 degrees here. Just makes it miserable. And we have to play the game to justify spending all day at the bar.

Yes yes yes. My favorite part of the holidays is Boxing Day. Our entire soccer crew gets together for a full game then goes to the bar. It’s like a celebration of friendship and surviving Xmas. It’s going to be 7 degrees here. Just makes it miserable. And we have to play the game to justify spending all day at the bar.
You need to find an indoor option

Stat

Reactions: mcmurtry66
It Hurts Belgian Football GIF by Univision Deportes

I was trying to find a gif that was mean to soccer, but instead found this. Does this happen often?

Yes I’ve been there. One of the best facilities I’ve ever seen. Amazing.

Developer is a huge IU guy/donor. There's one section of the new/rebuilt Assembly Hall south entrance facility that's named after him. Can't remember the name to save my ass.

I wish I could afford a place in five states!
You mean that you can't? :) I would like (and could afford) to buy a home down in TN (Spring Hill...just south ofNashville) close to our daughter but they cost so darn much and I don't look at a house as an investment like most people do. All the homes around where she lives start at over $300,000 and that is for a 1200-1500 sq ft home and I just don't want to have that much money tied up in a second home.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I don't think that's accurate, despite what @UncleMark thinks. there is a specific callout of the 25-54 age range, the vast majority of which is not retirement-oriented.

Men without four-year college degrees, between the ages of 25 and 54, have left the workforce in higher numbers than other groups. And they’re leaving because of their perceived social status relative to better-educated men of similar age, according to a new study from the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.

Reactions: UncleMark

Hell yes!

Live your best life. Love it!

• Haha
You mean that you can't? :) I would like (and could afford) to buy a home down in TN (Spring Hill...just south ofNashville) close to our daughter but they cost so darn much and I don't look at a house as an investment like most people do. All the homes around where she lives start at over $300,000 and that is for a 1200-1500 sq ft home and I just don't want to have that much money tied up in a second home.
Prices have exploded the last two years.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT