Votes: 4 4.3%
  • $100K to $149.999K

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • $150K to $199.999K

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Over $200K

Votes: 33 35.5%

• Total voters
We had a good talk. Youll experience it. This year was a big change. She wants lululemon stuff etc. last year she was happy getting clothes at target
Memories. When our daughter was your kids age, it was Benetton or nothing. Lasted two years. The Lululemon stage only lasted a year for our grand kids.

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
Memories. When our daughter was your kids age, it was Benetton or nothing. Lasted two years. The Lululemon stage only lasted a year for our grand kids.
Ha yes I remember Benetton. I had a green and white rugby when I was a kid. Yes hopefully this passes soon with lululemon. Stuff is way overpriced

Reactions: anon_6hv78pr714xta
We had a good talk. Youll experience it. This year was a big change. She wants lululemon stuff etc. last year she was happy getting clothes at target

dont-no.gif

Genetics. I had a huge fight with my daughter this past weekend. I came out of the bathroom at my crowded Starbucks to witness an absolutely brutal scene. She was pouring her drink into the trash can. As she was doing it she looked at me and goes: “wrong refresher.” I had never really sat down with her about money. Just bad parenting
When's the funeral?

Not til she's probably 23 and broke at least.
Not til she's probably 23 and broke at least.
I can see it in my mind’s eye. 25. Making more than I do. Off TikTok. Picking me up for lunch In her G Wagon. I met with your lawyer friend. Guy’s a clown dad. His dandruff was on the table so I left. He wasn’t in the right space anyway. You don’t know

Honestly, I give you full permission to engage Zeke on this. She knows these things and can honestly help!!! She knows!
Yes, when it comes to the whims and fancies of teenage girls, politics are of little concern.

We all come together in a crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Yes, when it comes to the whims and fancies of teenage girls, politics are of little concern.

We all come together in a crisis.
I’ve 4 daughters and 6 ( so far) grand daughters.
Nuclear war could happen. Most important, where’s the sparkly cheek crap dad/ Grampa?!
As a dad/granpa… don’t stand in my way!
If I go, you go.

It's all lulu, dunks, and 90's band hoodies now

Dunks don't count?

I mean they look they should still be on the clearance rack at Payless.... where they spent many years.... but instead are now like $150+ if you can even find them

Dunks don't count?

I mean they look they should still be on the clearance rack at Payless.... where they spent many years.... but instead are now like $150+ if you can even find them
Secondary market for me this Christmas.

$265 and I feel like a got a deal. And they look like trash. I do, however, champion the Lulu revolution as a general rule. I miss the mystery of "what's under them big ass jeans" in the 90's though.

Reactions: twenty02
Secondary market for me this Christmas.

$265 and I feel like a got a deal. And they look like trash. I do, however, champion the Lulu revolution as a general rule. I miss the mystery of "what's under them big ass jeans" in the 90's though.
If leggings ever go out of vogue, I’m just going to pack it in and never leave the house. Leggings are all I have man!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT