ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
"It's a striking chorus of detractors, one without precedent in the modern era, coming from those who witnessed first-hand his conduct in office, and the turmoil that followed . . . It's mind-boggling how many members of his senior staff have denounced him."

It is. And they understand and know Biden’s policies. But we have people here who think they know Trump better, how dangerous he can be, how idiotic he is, better than the people he worked with and who were closest to him. I’ll never understand.

I don’t think that, I don’t care if he did, & you confirm your dullard status along with Stuffshot. Read my post carefully again & lemme know if you wish to admit as much. You continue to remain delusional & bigoted about your values vs other people’s. I suspect you’ll never get it…
I will never get anyone who could vote for Trump. I’ve shouted that from the rooftops. If that makes me “delusional and bigoted” I guess I’ll deal with that. I have a pretty clear conscience.

I will never get anyone who could vote for Trump. I’ve shouted that from the rooftops. If that makes me “delusional and bigoted” I guess I’ll deal with that. I have a pretty clear conscience.
Very poor judges of character. The guy is a thief, a liar, a predator, greedy, gluttonous, dumber than a box of rocks, creepy, just all around weird as hell .. yah, I don't get it either. I wouldn't let him babysit a rock ..

Forgot to add a cheat, a fraud, a braggard, and a sex offender ....

It's like someone took every horrible quality humans exhibit and combined them all into the flatulent orange blob that is Trump ..

Last edited:
So how would the next few hours, days, weeks gone that allowed for the destruction of the democracy. Go ahead & game it out for me beyond a few hours of ruckus, even if those folks were serious about an unarmed coup de’tat…
A few hours of ruckus….is that what we call it now? Just a tour group, amirite? Geez talk about delusional.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Relax. It was a wellness check
No. It was just the current McMurtry.

You weren't like this until you proposed DeSantis, DeSantis, DeSantis non-stop for several months even though everybody else pointed out that Trump would easily win the nomination and then your boy DeSantis himself showed how silly a candidate he truly was.

You apparently haven't yet recovered from the realization that DeSantis is not a good candidate. You used to make sense (somewhat) but now you can't quite bring yourself to admit publicly that you are in fact a fullblown MAGA Trump supporter.

Go ahead. Admit it. You'll feel better, especially as you keep blaming Joe Biden for everything under the sun, including all those things on your big, long pseudo-list that a President has no control over.

No. It was just the current McMurtry.

You weren't like this until you proposed DeSantis, DeSantis, DeSantis non-stop for several months even though everybody else pointed out that Trump would easily win the nomination and then your boy DeSantis himself showed how silly a candidate he truly was.

You apparently haven't yet recovered from the realization that DeSantis is not a good candidate. You used to make sense (somewhat) but now you can't quite bring yourself to admit publicly that you are in fact a fullblown MAGA Trump supporter.

Go ahead. Admit it. You'll feel better, especially as you keep blaming Joe Biden for everything under the sun, including all those things on your big, long pseudo-list that a President has no control over.
Desantis would be the best candidate by a long shot. Biden is the worst candidate by a long shot.

Very poor judges of character. The guy is a thief, a liar, a predator, greedy, gluttonous, dumber than a box of rocks, creepy, just all around weird as hell .. yah, I don't get it either. I wouldn't let him babysit a rock ..

Forgot to add a cheat, a fraud, a braggard, and a sex offender ....

It's like someone took every horrible quality humans exhibit and combined them all into the flatulent orange blob that is Trump ..
Dumb

not even sure you guys realize how much you regulars interact like family. it ends up getting very personal in most threads. tempers flare, knives come out but if real-life Bowl was cornered by a gang of Proud Boys, I think you'd jump right in. Same for Bowl if the Woke Mob had you cornered.

so much love under a thin veneer of hate. REAL FAMILY
Bowels understanding of the world.... It wouldn't take the proud boys (those are fine american's who have pledged their lives to keep us free), I would help a rebellious group of 3rd graders against his stance.
You ever seen a third grader swing a bar of soap in a sock?
Ok, 1/3 of them will knock themselves out, but that leaves 2/3's before Blipy comes on. They will still evacuate Bowels.

• Haha
Desantis would be the best candidate by a long shot. Biden is the worst candidate by a long shot.
Well, yeah, OK, what the hell are you doing that promotes DeSantis instead of Trump?

You say you don't like Trump, yet all your attacks on Biden blatantly serve the purpose of shoo-ing Trump into the White House. You can't make all these exaggerated attacks on Biden (especially on things beyond any President's control) without, in doing so, clearly promoting Trump. You can't oppose Heads without supporting Tails.

Part of your attack on Biden is to claim he is too old and incompetent ... yet, out the other side of your keyboard, you claim he is a "leftist" and/or "progressive" that is going to do all these terrible things you repeat ad nauseam.

Make up your mind(s): (1) do you really support Trump or not and, (2) do you really fear the Joe Biden you claim to be too old, senile and incompetent to function?

Bowels understanding of the world.... It wouldn't take the proud boys (those are fine american's who have pledged their lives to keep us free), I would help a rebellious group of 3rd graders against his stance.
Ok, 1/3 of them will knock themselves out, but that leaves 2/3's before Blipy comes on. They will still evacuate Bowels.
You are not a patriot.

Well, yeah, OK, what the hell are you doing that promotes DeSantis instead of Trump?

You say you don't like Trump, yet all your attacks on Biden blatantly serve the purpose of shoo-ing Trump into the White House. You can't make all these exaggerated attacks on Biden (especially on things beyond any President's control) without, in doing so, clearly promoting Trump. You can't oppose Heads without supporting Tails.

Part of your attack on Biden is to claim he is too old and incompetent ... yet, out the other side of your keyboard, you claim he is a "leftist" and/or "progressive" that is going to do all these terrible things you repeat ad nauseam.

Make up your mind(s): (1) do you really support Trump or not and, (2) do you really fear the Joe Biden you claim to be too old, senile and incompetent to function?
DeSantis is the termed out Governor of Florida and has suspended his presidential campaign. What exactly should Mcm be doing to “promote” him.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
:proud Boys" are not "fine Americans"

They are the KKK without robes.

Hate filled terrorists and the polar opposite of "Patriots"

Desantis isn’t running. I’m promoting trump. I don’t fear Biden’s age nearly as much as his progressive handlers on domestic affairs

DeSantis is the termed out Governor of Florida and has suspended his presidential campaign. What exactly should Mcm be doing to “promote” him.
See McMurtry's Post 1251. He is on one hand attacking Biden non-stop (which helps Trump exclusively) while at the same time saying he doesn't like Trump. Not realistic.

In the real world, a person that says he promotes DeSantis would be talking about DeSantis non-stop instead of talking about Biden non-stop.

:proud Boys" are not "fine Americans"

They are the KKK without robes.

Hate filled terrorists and the polar opposite of "Patriots"
So if I understand correctly, you agree with everything they stand for, but can’t say it out loud, for fear of the nazi fbi coming after you.
I get it brother, but I follow you as a true brother of the American spirit!!!
Make the secret hand sign now so I know we are true brothers!!! I’m counting on you!

• Haha
See McMurtry's Post 1251. He is on one hand attacking Biden non-stop (which helps Trump exclusively) while at the same time saying he doesn't like Trump. Not realistic.

In the real world, a person that says he promotes DeSantis would be talking about DeSantis non-stop instead of talking about Biden non-stop.
I supported DeSantis and promoted him during his campaign. I don’t see much use in promoting him now. I don’t live in Florida.

A few hours of ruckus….is that what we call it now? Just a tour group, amirite? Geez talk about delusional.
So play it out for me then. How does it go down, this destruction of the democratic process. You keep ignoring the real questions for the BUT TRUMP vapid content, like a dullard.

Reactions: Spartans9312
He is a douche & not a good person. However, he is not applying to babysit my child & has proven to be a better President than Joe Biden already. Your morals are not the same as everyone else’s. Your assessment of Joe Biden’s character is better than no one else’s. Yes, condemning other people that have different beliefs than you makes you a bigot, with certaint, not that you don’t get it. You keep ignoring the important part of the posts to shout BUT TRUMP, like a dullard. Add it to the loooong list of things you don’t get.

He has also claimed he once competed with Trent Green for the same woman and, of course, he won.
Oh you’re still talking about me. Yes that’s true re Trent green. In college. She actually ended up marrying a plumber. And not terribly long ago Scottie upshall. Imagine that. I’m sorry you’ve led an uneventful small town life. Then again you have zero personality why should we expect anything else. And you’re not very bright. Who the f would ever want to do projects with your miserable self

Triggered little twat

Last edited:
He has also claimed he once competed with Trent Green for the same woman and, of course, he won.
Oh I forgot you’re a Christian. Lmao. With Christian values lol. Coming on the board posting about people bc you’re too stupid to debate. Fing clown. You’re as phony as Biden

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Desantis isn’t running. I’m promoting trump. I don’t fear Biden’s age nearly as much as his progressive handlers on domestic affairs
Finally! He admits he is supporting Trump.

Puts a different slant on his non-stop Biden attacks, doesn't it?

Finally! He admits he is supporting Trump.

Puts a different slant on his non-stop Biden attacks, doesn't it?
I think most were aware of his partisan bias already. I guess at least he has moved on to acceptance that he traded in his morals to support trash

Reactions: Circlejoe
He is a douche & not a good person. However, he is not applying to babysit my child & has proven to be a better President than Joe Biden already. Your morals are not the same as everyone else’s. Your assessment of Joe Biden’s character is better than no one else’s. Yes, condemning other people that have different beliefs than you makes you a bigot, with certaint, not that you don’t get it. You keep ignoring the important part of the posts to shout BUT TRUMP, like a dullard. Add it to the loooong list of things you don’t get.
No he hasn’t proven that. By a long shot. The important and only part is that Trump is unfit for the presidency. He would have been fired long ago from absolutely any position he held. Sorry but don’t blame me for your lack of comprehension.

You have anger issues. Please get help.

“Left-wing ‘fact checkers’ Snopes are now admitting that Ashley Biden’s diary is verified after Ashley wrote a letter to the judge confirming the diary is hers and is real,” Libs of TikTok wrote.

The right-leaning account also put a spotlight on a notable portion of the diary’s published contents, in which Ashley Biden purportedly wrote about “showers with my dad (probably not appropriate)” when she was a child, according to Times Now World.

“Ashley suggested in her diary that she was m0lest*d and took inappropriate showers with her dad.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
So the post I responded to wasn't about "debt relief" per se. It was hisridiculous assertion that Biden is left wing. If Biden was "left wing" he wouldn't be dragged by pro-Paletinian voters in a state like MI and would clearly be leading further in MI. I do believe that ultimately people on the left who view Biden as too centrist will hold their nose and vote for him because as bad as they might think Biden is (for in their opinion enabling BiBi) Trump would be far worse.

A two party solution is not really an alternative as far as Trump's rabidly pro-Zionist Evangelical base is concerned.It's not that they love Jews, and they certainly wouldn't want their kids to marry someone who is Jewish. But they believe Israel is a vital cog in the summoning of the "last days" and a significant number of them are apocalyptic.

But again the post was set to refute his false equation of Biden with "leftism". And to do that I used the issue of student debt as an example where (imho) the majority of this board is seemingly out of step with the rest of the country. So I googled "student debt polling" and came up with the most recent example, the poll cited by the CNBC article. Again most people on the left would likely argue that CNBC is sort of center-right, with their focus on business...

If I had found polls showing the opposite I would not only have not posted them, but I wouldn't make the point I made in the first place. I don't just post opinions as facts, and I certainly would not claim the opposite of what the evidence I found shows.

And it's not like this poll is an outlier.The CNBC article provided a link back to an earlier article discussing a MC/Politico poll prior to the start of the GOP Primaries which basically found similar results...

"Outstanding student loan debt in the U.S. exceeds $1.6 trillion, and burdens Americans more than credit card or auto loan debt. The average loan balance at graduation has tripled since the 1990s to $30,000 from $10,000. Additionally, about 7% of student loan borrowers are now more than $100,000 in debt.

Voters support forgiving at least some student loan debt by a 2-to-1 margin, according to a Politico/Morning Consult poll. Less than a third oppose the policy."

Neither poll was by CNBC, they just reported the results. One thing I'd say is if the majority of Americans were in line with what appears to be the majority of views on this board on various issues (like student debt relief) I don't think Biden would be advocating for them. A bunch of 50 yr old white men in Congress (at least the House) don't feel that paid child care is a pressing issue. Their kids are grown,they're basically all rich. But that doesn't mean it's not an issue many American voters place a great deal of emphasis on...

I'd say that's a popular issue with Dems and Independents. So it's an issue Biden is at least trying to address...

Sorry it took so long to reply but with as much information you post, you should be better with your choice of words.

It's seems now you are changing from a majority of Americans want student debt relief to a majority of Americans want "some" debt relief. Well, what does "some" mean? And what are the results of those polls if qualifiers are added, such as your taxes would be raised.

Luckily, we have that poll. Changes things a bit. Full disclosure: I only read about half the article so I may end up looking like a fool with this post.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT