ADVERTISEMENT

Johnson, Scott, Vance are showing up to Trump's trial out of FEAR.

If he ever took the time to read one reply to any of his posts, I'd consider him a valuable poster. But he won't even do that. He's a drive-by graffiti artist.
I’m guessing he reads the replies when he comes back to post more bs.

He’s just to dumb to engage.

He’s essentially a TMP who never replies.

Which is probably better, actually.

Reactions: jet812
You continue to make cogent, intelligent, compelling counterpoints though. :rolleyes:

The real dupes are those that refuse to accept, take into consideration, or verify any evidence because they’re emotional little girls….
Once again, nothing I’m posting is due to emotion. It’s all sober, logical reasoning.

As for dbm’s nonsense links I routinely check the sources and find they’re false or that dbm or the twitter twits he links completely misrepresent the information. This is why I know 95 percent of what he posts is false.

I’m guessing he reads the replies when he comes back to post more bs.

He’s just to dumb to engage.

He’s essentially a TMP who never replies.

Which is probably better, actually.
He's not dumb. He just doesn't feel like it's worth engaging this forum. I'd prefer if someone doesn't want to engage, they just don't post. But doing so isn't a sign they are dumb. Some of the dumbest people here engage all the time.

Trump should demand a drug test and cognitive test or no debates.
We should demand those of you before you post.

Would you mind sharing what drug would give Biden an unfair advantage in a debate?

Trump says shit because making false accusations plays well with his base

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
He's not dumb. He just doesn't feel like it's worth engaging this forum. I'd prefer if someone doesn't want to engage, they just don't post. But doing so isn't a sign they are dumb. Some of the dumbest people here engage all the time.
If he doesn’t feel like it’s worth engaging this forum, he wouldn’t post here at all.

Instead he drops LWNJ lunacy about things like Harrison Butker, MTG, Kari Lake, and the cows in South Dakota.

He’s an idiot. He posts nonsense and doesn’t hang around to defend it because its indefensible.

If he doesn’t feel like it’s worth engaging this forum, he wouldn’t post here at all.

Instead he drops LWNJ lunacy about things like Harrison Butker, MTG, Kari Lake, and the cows in South Dakota.

He’s an idiot. He posts nonsense and doesn’t hang around to defend it because its indefensible.
It's not nonsense, though. He's not posting conspiracy theories. He's not posting made up bullshit. He's posting stories that make his side look good and the other side look bad. Lots of people do that.

Reactions: Indyhorn

Hitting a little close to home there, buster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT