ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
But the Dems don't care. Get Trump no matter what. Not watch them lecture us on protecting our democracy.

I'm sorry. what makes costello trustworthy again? Probably just another lackey lying for Trump.

And personally, I don't really care how they go after that piece of scum. Just like you don't seem to care about anything Trump does or says regardless of how immoral or illegal.

Trump is certainly the candidate who can and likely would do the most harm to the United States of America if allowed back into office.
I don't think choosing not to vote for Trump has any relevance to Biden at all. We simply cannot let that traitor near the oval office ever again. As a matter of the security of the Constitution and the Union. Trump already has done severe harm to the federal government and the balance of power. Letting him back in office would allow the destruction of our country. Absolutely cannot let it happen.
You can have a democracy with high gas prices but you can't have a democracy without elections.

Yes, the 2020 elections were fair. Even Bill Barr says there were not enough errors/ discrepancies in the 2020 election to have made a difference in the outcome. Despite filing more than 60 lawsuits to challenge the 2020 election in court, Trump never showed evidence that he won.

Nonetheless, Trump won't tolerate any election he loses and will keep undermining the entire mechanism of government if he doesn't get his way. Trump will tear down the entire system and, apparently, that's what the Republicans want.

Had Trump improved the healthcare system (even a little bit) as he promised in 2016 when he controlled both houses of Congress, he'd be a national hero and a two-term president. But he utterly failed. There's absolutely no rational reason to support Trump on the grounds of his "policy," because you can't trust a single word he says.

I wish the Democrats had a better candidate, but there's no way the Republicans could have picked anyone worse than Trump.

You can have a democracy with high gas prices but you can't have a democracy without elections.

Yes, the 2020 elections were fair. Even Bill Barr says there were not enough errors/ discrepancies in the 2020 election to have made a difference in the outcome. Despite filing more than 60 lawsuits to challenge the 2020 election in court, Trump never showed evidence that he won.

Nonetheless, Trump won't tolerate any election he loses and will keep undermining the entire mechanism of government if he doesn't get his way. Trump will tear down the entire system and, apparently, that's what the Republicans want.

Had Trump improved the healthcare system (even a little bit) as he promised in 2016 when he controlled both houses of Congress, he'd be a national hero and a two-term president. But he utterly failed. There's absolutely no rational reason to support Trump on the grounds of his "policy," because you can't trust a single word he says.

I wish the Democrats had a better candidate, but there's no way the Republicans could have picked anyone worse than Trump.
Biden/progressives:
Border - no
Inflation - no
Crime - no
Climate/energy -no
Entitlements - no
Taxes - no
Culture - no
Appointments- no

Biden is losing to trump bc he is just that bad

Reactions: stollcpa
Yet Trump's lawyers aren't bothering to bring this up. What's up with that?

Probably because it's false and just meant to rile up the MAGA base.

It will be interesting to see if the judge does anything about Trump's spineless wonders who are helping him get around the gag order by attending court and speaking on his behalf.

Probably because it's false and just meant to rile up the MAGA base.

It will be interesting to see if the judge does anything about Trump's spineless wonders who are helping him get around the gag order by attending court and speaking on his behalf.
Because Cohen is a complete train wreck and they don't need to. God help you if you believe anything Michael Cohen says.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory

Please explain how the entire system can be torn down by a President.

weaponize the DOJ, FBI, CIA, HSA
Organize a clandestine set of Cabal progressive DA's
Open the boarders and create "NGO's" to import illegal aliens
Create/ grow a base that nurses from cradle to grave hand holding/ control.

Oh wait, you probably wanted to know how Trump could tear it down... I got nothin.

Biden/progressives:
Border - no
Inflation - no
Crime - no
Climate/energy -no
Entitlements - no
Taxes - no
Culture - no
Appointments- no

Biden is losing to trump bc he is just that bad
  • Border: Conservative Senator James Lankford drafted sweeping border security legislation, with broad bipartisan support. Trump killed it.
  • Inflation: Inflation is easing. Moving toward 2% target. Rate cut coming in September.
  • Crime: Violent crime is down nationally.
  • Climate/Energy: The United States is the largest crude oil producer in the history of the world. At the same time, clean energy initiatives are advancing at a faster pace than in any previous administration.
  • Entitlements: If you don't want your SS payments, send them to me.
  • Taxes: Closing loopholes so that some of the largest, most profitable US corporations are no longer able to avoid paying income taxes, often in successive years.
  • Culture: "Culture" means different things to different people. I'm a pluralist. I may not agree with another group's customs or values but, if they're law-abiding and pose no threat to me or my family, I couldn't care less.
  • Appointments: Trump had some quality appointments in his first term. Unfortunately virtually all of them quit or were fired, never to return. Many now emphatically insist that he's unfit for the presidency.

Here's a good place for you to start thinking about it:

GettyImages-1230453460.jpg

Trump's group wouldn't even let Mike Pence count electoral ballots for about 12-15 hours, they completely stopped the electoral process specified in the Constitution.

Let that soak in once it gets past your MAGA-filters.

Read my post dimwit. I never claimed those words or that stance as my own. You really are a dullard. Report back with what I posted please.
Here's what you posted:

"Many of those people see you as someone that condones the murder of babies, worse than anything Trump has done, so you too can spare me your delusion that YOUR morals matter more than anyone else’s. You all will never realize that just because you see things differently doesn’t mean it’s better."

You endorsed what you posted.

• Border: Conservative Senator James Lankford drafted sweeping border security legislation, with broad bipartisan support. Trump killed it.
  • Inflation: Inflation is easing. Moving toward 2% target. Rate cut coming in September.
  • Climate/Energy: The United States is the largest crude oil producer in the history of the world. At the same time, clean energy initiatives are advancing at a faster pace than in any previous administration.
  • Taxes: Closing loopholes so that some of the largest, most profitable US corporations are no longer able to avoid paying income taxes, often in successive years.
  • Culture: "Culture" means different things to different people. I'm a pluralist. I may not agree with another group's customs or values but, if they're law-abiding and pose no threat to me or my family, I couldn't care less.
  • Appointments: Trump had some quality appointments in his first term. Unfortunately virtually all of them quit or were fired, never to return. Many now emphatically insist that he's unfit for the presidency.
Border - biden remain in mexico title 42. compare numbers on biden and trump
Inflation - biden blaming corp greed rebuffed by feds just this week - excess spending as fiscal policy. now we're stuck with elevated prices bc he was trying to be mr popular with progressives
Crime - left blm/defund/bail project crime spikes republicans throw out soros DAs and progressive defund get backlash so reverse dem policies things improve
Gas prices - 100 reasons biden's attack on gas increased prices from regs to investments
Entitlements - advocates the largest social safety net in history with cradle to grave benefits which will further expand gov and create dependency
Taxes - race - based redistribution
Culture - everything is racist, dei, crt bs - in schools etc
Appointments - identity politics. justice who can't define gender

this is why biden is struggling. bad bad policies

• Haha
Border - biden remain in mexico title 42. compare numbers on biden and trump
Inflation - biden blaming corp greed rebuffed by feds just this week - excess spending as fiscal policy. now we're stuck with elevated prices bc he was trying to be mr popular with progressives
Crime - left blm/defund/bail project crime spikes republicans throw out soros DAs and progressive defund get backlash so reverse dem policies things improve
Gas prices - 100 reasons biden's attack on gas increased prices from regs to investments
Entitlements - advocates the largest social safety net in history with cradle to grave benefits which will further expand gov and create dependency
Taxes - race - based redistribution
Culture - everything is racist, dei, crt bs - in schools etc
Appointments - identity politics. justice who can't define gender

this is why biden is struggling. bad bad policies

Did you have a stroke?

Y’all actually still running with the idea that the border bill was a win for Republicans and only killed to placate Trump?

What a bunch of morons.
Exactly. Biden from a policy perspective has been a disaster. No serious person defends him on policy. Better to just say Biden is dogshit but trump tried to cheat the election and that’s disqualifying. Trying to prop up Biden is either disingenuous or just ignorant

In the meantime we’ve got the kangaroo court with cohen and stormy d

• Haha
A nice show of support in the face of a sham trial. Stormy is an extortionist and should probably be on trial herself.
It's the MAGA version of the Stepford wives, with their blue suits and red ties. It's hilarious that the same folks who spent inumerable posts criticizing Pelosi daily, is fine with MAGA Mike (SOH) travelling to New York on the people's dime to voice support for a (soon to be) convicted felon...

A nice show of support in the face of a sham trial. Stormy is an extortionist and should probably be on trial herself.
Turns out that Trump was using them to get around the gag order and because they're boot licking Trumpsters, they complied. It'll be nice to get some Republicans in Congress with some honor and self respect to replace the lackeys.

Y’all actually still running with the idea that the border bill was a win for Republicans and only killed to placate Trump?

What a bunch of morons.
Trump acknowledged he killed it because it "would have been better for the other side [Biden/Dems]." He didn't want Biden to be able to take a victory lap on the border a year before the election. "I'll fight [the bill] all the way," said Trump.

Reactions: Baller23Boogie
Trump acknowledged he killed it because it "would have been better for the other side [Biden/Dems]." He didn't want Biden to be able to take a victory lap on the border a year before the election. "I'll fight [the bill] all the way," said Trump.
Trump didn’t kill anything. He’s not a legislator. “Better for the other side” as in it codifies a broken amnesty system that this admin is willfully abusing and would continue to abuse.

Trump didn’t kill anything. He’s not a legislator. “Better for the other side” as in it codifies a broken amnesty system that this admin is willfully abusing and would continue to abuse.
You're pretty naive. Trump is the de facto Speaker of the House. Why do you think he meets so often with Mike Johnson?

Man, it’s gotta suck being one of like 5 people in this country who still think Biden is doing a defensible job on the border.

The best you can do is blame Trump. 😂

Exactly. Biden from a policy perspective has been a disaster. No serious person defends him on policy. Better to just say Biden is dogshit but trump tried to cheat the election and that’s disqualifying. Trying to prop up Biden is either disingenuous or just ignorant

In the meantime we’ve got the kangaroo court with cohen and stormy d
"Biden is not so much an octogenarian as an unhealthy and prematurely aging 80-year-old. It is America’s irony that he is fit for almost no other job in the country other than President, which apparently allows for a 3-day-a-week ceremonial role while others in the shadows run the country." - Victor Davis Hanson

Hilarious but so true. No sir, we can't charge him with mishandling classified documents that he was never allowed to possess as he is too senile and incompetent to stand trial, however, be sure to reelect him to the most important job in the world.

The gag order was absolutely necessary. Trump was attacking witnesses, clerks, family members of court personnel, etc. Some were receiving death threats as a result.

Even mob bosses don't pull that shit.
Did any of them have someone fly across the country to kill them.... Justice Kavanua (sp? I aint looking it up) waves his hand in the air and says "remember me buttercup?".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT