ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's a good place for you to start thinking about it:

GettyImages-1230453460.jpg

Trump's group wouldn't even let Mike Pence count electoral ballots for about 12-15 hours, they completely stopped the electoral process specified in the Constitution.

Let that soak in once it gets past your MAGA-filters.
So how would the next few hours, days, weeks gone that allowed for the destruction of the democracy. Go ahead & game it out for me beyond a few hours of ruckus, even if those folks were serious about an unarmed coup de’tat…

Reactions: Spartans9312
Here's what you posted:

"Many of those people see you as someone that condones the murder of babies, worse than anything Trump has done, so you too can spare me your delusion that YOUR morals matter more than anyone else’s. You all will never realize that just because you see things differently doesn’t mean it’s better."

You endorsed what you posted.
Where is the endorsement?

Reactions: Spartans9312
Trump acknowledged he killed it because it "would have been better for the other side [Biden/Dems]." He didn't want Biden to be able to take a victory lap on the border a year before the election. "I'll fight [the bill] all the way," said Trump.
Only you could see Biden deserving a victory lap by trying to fix a problem he has in large part created. Inflation is easing, lol, the damage is done. You continue to be the guy that thanks the dude that punched him out for helping him up afterwards.🤣

I'm starting to have flash backs, of the smell of tears, that are permanently trapped, in the flooring of the javits center in Manhattan. Once these trials start falling like dominoes, FEMA may have to step in with some life vest as the flood comes like a tsunami on the two left coasts (Cali and new york) and Chicago.

"Biden is not so much an octogenarian as an unhealthy and prematurely aging 80-year-old. It is America’s irony that he is fit for almost no other job in the country other than President, which apparently allows for a 3-day-a-week ceremonial role while others in the shadows run the country." - Victor Davis Hanson

Hilarious but so true. No sir, we can't charge him with mishandling classified documents that he was never allowed to possess as he is too senile and incompetent to stand trial, however, be sure to reelect him to the most important job in the world.
Don’t pretend you give two shits about mishandling classified documents.

Last edited:
Man, it’s gotta suck being one of like 5 people in this country who still think Biden is doing a defensible job on the border.

The best you can do is blame Trump. 😂
You're out of your depth here despite the fact that it's a pretty shallow pool.

I remember you recently insisted that an article I cited regarding the economy didn't support my position. Then you conceded that you hadn't actually read the article, just a one-paragraph summary. Hilarious.

I never said Biden is doing a good job on the border. In fact, he's done a shit job on the border. But MAGA morons want to gloss over the fact that there was a good border bill, drafted by Lankford, that Trump killed - - purely for political gain.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the border. He loves that cheap, undocumented labor, as he's exploited and leveraged it at a number of his clubs. However, he does like the border as a talking point at his rallies. Vermin, poisoning the blood, etc. Gets the base riled up.

Reactions: UncleMark
Only you could see Biden deserving a victory lap by trying to fix a problem he has in large part created. Inflation is easing, lol, the damage is done. You continue to be the guy that thanks the dude that punched him out for helping him up afterwards.🤣
Exactly.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
So your stance is that he has no sway over Republicans in congress?

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
Ha Ha Lol GIF
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF
Who cares. It was a shit bill. Go back and read the actions Biden took re remain in Mexico etc. He created one mess after another and now in election year is backpedaling with training wheels as only the dummies are buying it. He went all in with the progressives. Now he needs to suffer the consequences.

Who cares. It was a shit bill. Go back and read the actions Biden took re remain in Mexico etc. He created one mess after another and now in election year is backpedaling with training wheels as only the dummies are buying it. He went all in with the progressives. Now he needs to suffer the consequences.
It was a good bill. Trump killed it for political gain.

I remember you recently insisted that an article I cited regarding the economy didn't support my position. Then you conceded that you hadn't actually read the article, just a one-paragraph summary. Hilarious.

I never said Biden is doing a good job on the border. In fact, he's done a shit job on the border. But MAGA morons want to gloss over the fact that there was a good border bill, drafted by Lankford, that Trump killed - - purely for political gain.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the border. He loves that cheap, undocumented labor, as he's exploited and leveraged it at a number of his clubs. However, he does like the border as a talking point at his rallies. Vermin, poisoning the blood, etc. Gets the base riled up.
I love how you have the temerity to tell someone they’re out of their depth. Lmao what a little twat you are. You’re truly hickory 2.0 in your inability to analyze data, comprehend what you’re reading, or understand policy. Jet summed it up perfectly. Re-read what he wrote three times. They say that helps with memory and comprehension

The guys on the ground, the Border Patrol, endorsed the bill. Said it would be hugely impactful.
Read the numbers crossed during both terms. Then go back and read the actions Biden took in his first year. Need me to link them? You’re out of your depth

Reactions: stollcpa
The guys on the ground, the Border Patrol, endorsed the bill. Said it would be hugely impactful.
mcm knows more than the guys on the ground. He listens to high quality propaganda that lays out the facts.

That's also how he knows more than all of the people in Trump's past administration that say Trump is unfit for office.

Last edited:
mcm knows more than the guys on the ground. He listens to high quality propaganda that lays out the facts.

That's also how he knows more than all of the people in Trump's past administration that says Trump is unfit for office.
Yeah, he's another victim of the algorithms.

@IU_Hickory Trump’s emergency dec and the wall gone. Asylum cooperative agreement gone. PACR harp. Title 42. Remain in Mexico. All Biden progressive bullshit Fing with it and you have the balls to now blame trump. You two need to play together in the shallow end of the pool.

look at those actions by Biden. Then look at the data (numbers).

Reactions: stollcpa
The BPU endorsed the bill, which is different than a straw poll of border agents. It would be a dereliction of duty for BPU to not endorse a bill that effectively doubled their budget. It doesn’t mean the bill was the correct course of action.

Any immigration fix that doesn’t address the root cause of an unsustainable # of asylum claims (which this bill doesn’t) is a non starter.

Once they get in front of an asylum officer, the battle is already lost. These are the most radical progressives in DHS who will do everything they can to assist in a claim being successful.

Last edited:
I love how you have the temerity to tell someone they’re out of their depth. Lmao what a little twat you are. You’re truly hickory 2.0 in your inability to analyze data, comprehend what you’re reading, or understand policy. Jet summed it up perfectly. Re-read what he wrote three times. They say that helps with memory and comprehension
Telling someone, who attempts to refute a link without reading it, that they're out of their depth is pretty innocuous and relatively kind. And why are you intervening? Can't doc defend himself? And there you go again, with another of your personal attacks.

You do nothing but watch TV and post all day every day. It's becoming increasingly apparent that you're dealing with (and I'm choosing my words carefully here) a significant impairment of some sort. If you were candid about that, posters would have some context and understanding and probably view your posts in a different light. Instead, you perpetuate this fake persona you've created - - - successful entrepreneur, 30-something ripped athlete, barroom brawler, ladies man, bon vivant, action hero. You're utterly full of shit, murt, and anyone with half a brain can see it.

Telling someone, who attempts to refute a link without reading it, that they're out of their depth is pretty innocuous and relatively kind. And why are you intervening? Can't doc defend himself? And there you go again, with another of your personal attacks.

You do nothing but watch TV and post all day every day. It's becoming increasingly apparent that you're dealing with (and I'm choosing my words carefully here) a significant impairment of some sort. If you were candid about that, posters would have some context and understanding and probably view your posts in a different light. Instead, you perpetuate this fake persona you've created - - - successful entrepreneur, 30-something ripped athlete, barroom brawler, ladies man, bon vivant, action hero. You're utterly full of shit, murt, and anyone with half a brain can see it.
so you're saying he didn't turn down Jessica Alba? lol

well you certainly do have half a brain bowl. and again a long personal attack because you've got nothing. you're not very bright bowl. from bloodbath to all the other crap you post. you're a lightweight and you get triggered and go personal because you're so easy to slap around. it's your MO. you're as transparent as it gets bowl. write another long personal post after you get your ass handed to you. because it'll happen. you're the C team bowl.

Last edited:

That's also how he knows more than all of the people in Trump's past administration that say Trump is unfit for office.
Trump’s emergency dec and the wall gone. Asylum cooperative agreement gone. PACR, harp. Title 42. Remain in Mexico.

do you have any response to this Grover? does you're partner bowl? Dumb and Dumber

effing WRONG. Y'all hate it when you don't have one party control. It's the only way you can keep the blacks and stupid under your supreme control. You are closer to Putin, Xi and we all see it !!! Prepare to cry in 24'.
Maybe if republicans weren't an obstructionist party of no, one party control wouldn't be as helpful.

But that border bill was written by a REPUBLICAN yet Trump has you believing it is a liberal piece of garbage.

Hate to break it to you but it's republican's kissing Putin's rear...not liberals.

Maybe if republicans weren't an obstructionist party of no, one party control wouldn't be as helpful.

But that border bill was written by a REPUBLICAN yet Trump has you believing it is a liberal piece of garbage.

Hate to break it to you but it's republican's kissing Putin's rear...not liberals.
Trump’s emergency dec and the wall gone. Asylum cooperative agreement gone. PACR, harp. Title 42. Remain in Mexico.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

biden's instincts are always wrong with disastrous results

20397.jpeg

Co-written by a Republican. It came out later that McConnell essentially tasked Lankford with coming back with an agreement come hell or high water.

Not much of a negotiating position when the other side knows you can’t walk away.

And why was McConnell so dead set on an agreement? Because he valued the supplemental Ukraine and Israel funding in the bill even more so than the border package. That was tertiary.

Some people will say that the Ukraine and Israel funding got passed any way so the Republicans should have taken what border measures they were offered. That ignores the fact that said border measures were not a true fix at all, but rather a bandaid.

Similar to student loan forgiveness. Does it do anything to address the root structural problems causing exploding student debt and unaffordable college tuition? No. Of course not. But Biden can sit there and say “Look! I did something!”

well you certainly do have half a brain bowl. and again a long personal attack because you've got nothing. you're not very bright bowl. from bloodbath to all the other crap you post. you're a lightweight and you get triggered and go personal because you're so easy to slap around. it's your MO. you're as transparent as it gets bowl. write another long personal post after you get your ass handed to you. because it'll happen. you're the C team bowl.

not even sure you guys realize how much you regulars interact like family. it ends up getting very personal in most threads. tempers flare, knives come out but if real-life Bowl was cornered by a gang of Proud Boys, I think you'd jump right in. Same for Bowl if the Woke Mob had you cornered.

so much love under a thin veneer of hate. REAL FAMILY

not even sure you guys realize how much you regulars interact like family. it ends up getting very personal in most threads. tempers flare, knives come out but if real-life Bowl was cornered by a gang of Proud Boys, I think you'd jump right in. Same for Bowl if the Woke Mob had you cornered.

don't hold your breath

Hey, I was out of my depth on the economic stuff and I don’t mind admitting it. I don’t have a problem admitting when I’m wrong. Thats how you grow in life.

Bringing that up doesn’t make me wrong here, though. It just makes you look desperate.

Because the fact is all you can say about the disaster on the border is that it’s somehow Trumps fault. 😂

You get so mad at Murt for what he posts but it seems like that’s because you can’t really refute any of it.

Like I said, it’s gotta be frustrating for you.

Would I jump in? Heck yeah I would. Ooooohhh you meant to HELP Bowl. Never mind…

Many of those people see you as someone that condones the murder of babies, worse than anything Trump has done, so you too can spare me your delusion that YOUR morals matter more than anyone else’s. You all will never realize that just because you see things differently doesn’t mean it’s better.
Oh that’s cute you think Trump has never paid for an abortion.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Oh that’s cute you think Trump has never paid for an abortion.
I don’t think that, I don’t care if he did, & you confirm your dullard status along with Stuffshot. Read my post carefully again & lemme know if you wish to admit as much. You continue to remain delusional & bigoted about your values vs other people’s. I suspect you’ll never get it…

I have kids ASSH*LE! That kind of sh!t pisses a dad like me off! If that was my kid that coward would have already met his maker and I would be fully prepared to handle whatever the consequences may be! Just shut the hell up OR continue looking like a GD fool.
You have anger issues. Please get help.

Reactions: Circlejoe
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT