ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I’m thinking criminals bring crime to our doorsteps. Just pointing out the facts about the crime boss Donald who wanted to shoot peaceful protesters in DC. Now would that be a crime in your book? Oh and how about the soldiers and they were suckers comment. Coming from private bone spurs that’s rich. All Americans should worry about the capitol and the attempt to overthrow the government regardless of taking your kid to a ballgame. That will be the least of your worries if he’s reelected. Funny thing is I’ve lived in Indianapolis , Detroit, Sacramento, Atlanta and other cities and I’ve never felt unsafe going anywhere in those cities. And in Detroit I had to go to the east side on 8 mile which ain’t a pretty place. Never had issue one.
Oh yeah and if he loses he’s already signaled he might not accept the results. Which in essence means he will call out his white nationalist followers to try again to violently overthrow the government again.
Let’s not forget that the root of progressive is progress. Or would you prefer to go back to the 50’s where women knew their place and it wasn’t outside the home.
Or maybe as he suggested last week we track women’s pregnancies. That’s a bit too intrusive don’t you think. Face it you support an amoral criminal crime boss.
You are painfully uninformed and hyper partisan. Poisonous combo

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I’m thinking criminals bring crime to our doorsteps. Just pointing out the facts about the crime boss Donald who wanted to shoot peaceful protesters in DC. Now would that be a crime in your book? Oh and how about the soldiers and they were suckers comment. Coming from private bone spurs that’s rich. All Americans should worry about the capitol and the attempt to overthrow the government regardless of taking your kid to a ballgame. That will be the least of your worries if he’s reelected. Funny thing is I’ve lived in Indianapolis , Detroit, Sacramento, Atlanta and other cities and I’ve never felt unsafe going anywhere in those cities. And in Detroit I had to go to the east side on 8 mile which ain’t a pretty place. Never had issue one.
Oh yeah and if he loses he’s already signaled he might not accept the results. Which in essence means he will call out his white nationalist followers to try again to violently overthrow the government again.
Let’s not forget that the root of progressive is progress. Or would you prefer to go back to the 50’s where women knew their place and it wasn’t outside the home.
Or maybe as he suggested last week we track women’s pregnancies. That’s a bit too intrusive don’t you think. Face it you support an amoral criminal crime boss.
you're wasting your time with mr yabbut. People taking advantage of FMLA is a bigger issue for him than jan 6 tourists.

Local elections. Prosecutors. Sheriffs. Cops are municipal. Do you live in the United States?
I don’t recognize this country anymore. Think about before Trump was elected. Elected Dems and Pubs could disagree on policy but still get along just fine. Not so anymore. He has just infected our civil society in such a perverse way that I don’t see how we get back to being what America has stood for all these years.
And statehouses control how and where the money gets spent.
Just take a look at the education systems in the country. The top ten states with the best educational systems are all blue states. The ten worst are all red states except one. So poor educational systems will lead to higher crime rates due to lack of opportunities.
Crime and crime rates are much more complicated than just red and blue and there is no simple answer to fixing it. But crime has been with us since time began. And it will be with us till we no longer exist.

I don’t recognize this country anymore. Think about before Trump was elected. Elected Dems and Pubs could disagree on policy but still get along just fine. Not so anymore. He has just infected our civil society in such a perverse way that I don’t see how we get back to being what America has stood for all these years.
Just take a look at the education systems in the country. The top ten states with the best educational systems are all blue states. The ten worst are all red states except one. So poor educational systems will lead to higher crime rates due to lack of opportunities.
Crime and crime rates are much more complicated than just red and blue and there is no simple answer to fixing it. But crime has been with us since time began. And it will be with us till we no longer exist.
The most dangerous cities in America are run by blue politicians. Progressive Dems have no clue how to run cities. The most dangerous city in America has been run by Dems for 75 years. It went from the 4th largest city in America to 280,000. And dead. White flight suburban flight is a product of Dems and urban blacks and the decline of school systems and increase in crime. If you have a large population of blacks you will have both. Simple reality.

So how do we fix that. I don’t know. With Dems it’s free cheese and dependency. With pubs it’s run away.

As for divisiveness the left is just as bad with cancel culture shaming and Biden’s constant maga bs. Two sides of the same coin with trump and Biden.

You wouldn’t have this with bush or Obama.

Media plays a role as well. But again you vomit info that clearly is derived from one bent and does little to further discussion or debate. You really aren’t worth anyone’s time

I don’t believe that. And I could be wrong. But I think the country is moving slowly to the left where there are simply more Dems.
Politics are generally cyclical. When one party pushes too far to the extreme then there is a natural correction. However, in these days of both parties pushing to the extreme edges who knows. I just know that I’d much rather live in a free society even though I don’t like some of those extreme views than in a dictatorship that destroys everything this country was founded on. Unfortunately I think that those are our choices at this point.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Politics are generally cyclical. When one party pushes too far to the extreme then there is a natural correction. However, in these days of both parties pushing to the extreme edges who knows. I just know that I’d much rather live in a free society even though I don’t like some of those extreme views than in a dictatorship that destroys everything this country was founded on. Unfortunately I think that those are our choices at this point.
We weren’t free with radical lefties virtue signaling and extending lockdowns and school closures.

The most dangerous cities in America are run by blue politicians. Progressive Dems have no clue how to run cities. The most dangerous city in America has been run by Dems for 75 years. It went from the 4th largest city in America to 280,000. And dead. White flight suburban flight is a product of Dems and urban blacks and the decline of school systems and increase in crime. If you have a large population of blacks you will have both. Simple reality.

So how do we fix that. I don’t know. With Dems it’s free cheese and dependency. With pubs it’s run away.

As for divisiveness the left is just as bad with cancel culture shaming and Biden’s constant maga bs. Two sides of the same coin with trump and Biden.

Media plays a role as well. But again you vomit info that clearly is derived from one bent and does little to further discussion or debate. You really aren’t worth anyone’s time
Obama moved the progressive ball as far as he could. He was elected in 2008. Feels like a millennia ago. Pre-social media, social contagion, etc. If the first black president came in with student loan forgiveness and explicitly race based policies like Biden, he would’ve been eaten alive. That doesn’t mean that’s not what he wanted.

He walked so the Biden administration could run……. The country off a cliff.

“Infected” is definitely the word.

The most divisive, destructive national leader in modern American history.

Obama moved the progressive ball as far as he could. He was elected in 2008. Feels like a millennia ago. Pre-social media, social contagion, etc. If the first black president came in with student loan forgiveness and explicitly race based policies like Biden, he would’ve been eaten alive. That doesn’t mean that’s not what he wanted.

He walked so the Biden administration could run……. The country off a cliff.
It’ll be interesting to see what Biden comes out with - if we ever hear. Is it a repeat of the largest social safety net in history and cradle to grave benes. Finish what we started?

No one knows how to run big cities. They are too complicated with long term institutional issues that dems and pubs haven’t fixed. And big cities will always have more crime because there are simply more people. I’m glad you know all the reasons that are continually spewed out by the MAGA crowd on what’s wrong with cities. And Pubs like you run because you have zero solutions and don’t care to try. Always easy to blame the other.
How about you just shot all the dems and then you pubs can fix it all or just keep running to the country club where you can hang with like minded ethnically appropriate folks like yourself.
Seen your stripes before. I’m done with you. Putting you on ignore so drone on.

No one knows how to run big cities. They are too complicated with long term institutional issues that dems and pubs haven’t fixed. And big cities will always have more crime because there are simply more people. I’m glad you know all the reasons that are continually spewed out by the MAGA crowd on what’s wrong with cities. And Pubs like you run because you have zero solutions and don’t care to try. Always easy to blame the other.
How about you just shot all the dems and then you pubs can fix it all or just keep running to the country club where you can hang with like minded ethnically appropriate folks like yourself.
Seen your stripes before. I’m done with you. Putting you on ignore so drone on.
I’ve forgotten more about public admin and urban affairs than you’ll ever learn from your bent broken feed. Yes hit the tapout button

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
And if Republicans stopped electing Trump, Greene, and other MAGA crazies and moved to solid center right, Democrats would never win another election.
There is no equivalency here. Whacko republicans will always be around, just like looney tunes democrats. The problem is the democrats actually put their looney tunes officials in charge of stuff like cabinet positions, higher education k-12 education , mayors, prosecutors etc.

“Infected” is definitely the word.

The most divisive, destructive national leader in modern American history.
Was Barack Obama...END of story. He was the greatest divider in the history of presidents. AND DO NOT even parrot Trump one f*cking time if you do you're out of your god damned mind. The press attacked Trump from Day 1 with a BS narrative the democrats created and the most evil democrat Hillary, and Obama was just as much at fault spying on him. From Obama's free sh!t to his backing of BLM after Dallas, it was Obama that sent us into a racial tailspin. All Trump did was fend off lies that the democrat party created before his presidency even started. And the msm ran full speed ahead with it, day in, day out, NONSTOP. I will never forget that.

For years in television interviews when asked if he would run Trump said "only if have to". Guess what, after Obama, he had too. The democrat party created Trump like Frankenstein was created. With all the dripping corrupt crap after Hillary and Obama were turned loose with the reins, AND they got almost all of DC aboard to the point no politician was any good anymore. Actually to the point when Trump was elected it was like a throwing a dude into a vile snake pit. They lashed, gnashed teeth, and were full of vitriol towards him while most of us stood back and said what is all this about??? Scratching our heads. It's obvious what it was. Since when has a president taken office and every damn politician gone out of their minds to get him out. Not all, but democrats and bought and paid for pubs were squirming and it was obvious.

It became more obvious during Covid when the W.H.O., backed by the WEF organizations (where we see these evil rich billionaires flocking too Davos every year who pay these politicians dearly to follow a directive) rearing its ugly assed head and governing this planet through masks, social distancing, and vaccines for control of the masses. Many people knew better and did not get on board with the BS and saw right through it. Many did and now we see sh!t like Cuomo who was injured from the vaccine taking IVERMECTIN to help with his issues. IVERMECTIN folks the same thing you said Trump was crazy for.

Just stop already with the Trump sh!t he was just a guy that saw what every other red blooded American saw during Obama's 2nd term something was WRONG. It started way before Obama, but during Obama's 2nd term it became clear.

The WHO what a joke...If this sh!t happens again and in states like CALI, where they have passed laws that say if doctors go against what is decided by the WHO and other higher ups they could lose their license, RUN. Since when haven't you heard when diagnosed with something get a 2nd and 3rd opinion.

You wanna continue your BS narrative and finger pointing at Trump go ahead. I'll be right back here slamming your head against a brick wall until you get some sense knocked into you FURRY! BTW, I hope you don't end up like Cuomo from all the nonsense they wanted you to believe in. This is what's behind all these politicians. This is the result. They don't care about you. Its all about the money YO!

Last edited:
Was Barack Obama...END of story. He was the greatest divider in the history of presidents. AND DO NOT even parrot Trump one f*cking time if you do you're out of your god damned mind. The press attacked Trump from Day 1 with a BS narrative the democrats created and the most evil democrat Hillary, and Obama was just as much at fault spying on him. From Obama's free sh!t to his backing of BLM after Dallas, it was Obama that sent us into a racial tailspin. All Trump did was fend off lies that the democrat party created before his presidency even started. And the msm ran full speed ahead with it, day in, day out, NONSTOP. I will never forget that.

For years in television interviews when asked if he would run Trump said "only if have to". Guess what, after Obama, he had too. The democrat party created Trump like Frankenstein was created. With all the dripping corrupt crap after Hillary and Obama were turned loose with the reins, AND they got almost all of DC aboard to the point no politician was any good anymore. Actually to the point when Trump was elected it was like a throwing a dude into a vile snake pit. They lashed, gnashed teeth, and were full of vitriol towards him while most of us stood back and said what is all this about??? Scratching our heads. It's obvious what it was. Since when has a president taken office and every damn politician gone out of their minds to get him out. Not all, but democrats and bought and paid for pubs were squirming and it was obvious.

It became more obvious during Covid when the W.H.O., backed by the WEC organizations (where we see these evil rich billionaires flocking too Davos every year who pay these politicians dearly to follow a directive) rearing its ugly assed head and governing this planet through masks, social distancing, and vaccines for control of the masses. Many people knew better and did not get on board with the BS and saw right through it. Many did and now we see sh!t like Cuomo who was injured from the vaccine taking IVERMECTIN to help with his issues. IVERMECTIN folks the same thing you said Trump was crazy for.

Just stop already with the Trump sh!t he was just a guy that saw what every other red blooded American saw during Obama's 2nd term something was WRONG. It started way before Obama, but during Obama's 2nd term it became clear.

The WHO what a joke...If this sh!t happens again and in states like CALI, where they have passed laws that say if doctors go against what is decided by the WHO and other higher ups they could lose their license, RUN. Since when haven't you heard when diagnosed with something get a 2nd and 3rd opinion.

You wanna continue your BS narrative and finger pointing at Trump go ahead. I'll be right back here slamming your head against a brick wall until you get some sense knocked into you FURRY! BTW, I hope you don't end up like Cuomo from all the nonsense they wanted you to believe in. This is what's behind all these politicians. This is the result. They don't care about you. Its all about the money YO!

Wow. Just wow and more wow. You must be the life of the party if you ever get invited. Bet you’re a birther too. And just wow again. And now just 😂

Wow. Just wow and more wow. You must be the life of the party if you ever get invited. Bet you’re a birther too. And just wow again. And now just 😂
Yea I read your post too. You're just another furry food eater. You chow down on what the msm throws at you daily like a god damned baby bird with his mouth wide open at the bottom of the nest waiting for whatever mama msm is gonna feed you. I'm not even going to waste my time debating you it's a worthless cause. Keep eating the furry food.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There is no equivalency here. Whacko republicans will always be around, just like looney tunes democrats. The problem is the democrats actually put their looney tunes officials in charge of stuff like cabinet positions, higher education k-12 education , mayors, prosecutors etc.
We could just shoot our dogs too I guess.

It’s a stupid case in a terrible venue for him. He should just go enter an Alford plea and flip the script. Put the onus on this judge in an election year with the republican nominee for president over how he recorded stormy d’s buyout. He can then say he can’t get a fair shake in a state he’d lose anyway and didn’t want to waste time with this bs.
I would be interested to see if the Republicans would actually go after the Biden family what their response would be.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
You put your looney toons in the white house.

Definitely no equivalency no matter how much you try.

Reactions: UncleMark
Well they are. Remember what the media told us about Biden? They lied and said he was a moderate. Lunch pail Joe. Scranton Joe. Papi Joe. In reality he's been the most far left and worst President the country has ever had.

He is a moderate. Just looks left because you're so far to the crazy right ;)

Most countries see democrats as being conservative when compared to their parties.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Well they are. Remember what the media told us about Biden? They lied and said he was a moderate. Lunch pail Joe. Scranton Joe. Papi Joe. In reality he's been the most far left and worst President the country has ever had.
Lunch pail Joe, to the extent he ever existed, was 50 years ago. He lived in Scranton until he was 11.

Sure got a lot of mileage out of that childhood home though.

He is a moderate. Just looks left because you're so far to the crazy right ;)

Most countries see democrats as being conservative when compared to their parties.
Transformative with the largest social safety net in history. Cradle to grave benefits. Yeah that’s a moderate. Your feed is all propaganda

Yea I read your post too. You're just another furry food eater. You chow down on what the msm throws at you daily like a god damned baby bird with his mouth wide open at the bottom of the nest waiting for whatever mama msm is gonna feed you. I'm not even going to waste my time debating you it's a worthless cause. Keep eating the furry food.

I would venture to say that most criminals don’t vote and are not politically involved either dem or pub. The exception would be that most white collar criminals probably are. For anyone to say that they know criminals are dems or pubs would be just dumb and would prove they are the same.

Wow. I’ve been described as lots of things but never that. Lol.
How old are you anyway cause you seem really disturbed and upset? Is your posting moniker your arrest record number? Why don’t you go back to your Proud Boys meeting. You certainly will find comfort there. I know you said I’m a waste of time but I beg you to not ignore me. You really are hilarious and brighten my day. Bless your heart.

Wow. I’ve been described as lots of things but never that. Lol.
How old are you anyway cause you seem really disturbed and upset? Is your posting moniker your arrest record number? Why don’t you go back to your Proud Boys meeting. You certainly will find comfort there. I know you said I’m a waste of time but I beg you to not ignore me. You really are hilarious and brighten my day. Bless your heart.
It can't be his arrest number. According to dbm, all MAGA followers are law abiding citizens.

Truth. In my day, it was pretty shocking to call yourself one. Now it seems to be kinda cool. Like being a comic book fan. Damn I was born too soon.

maybe because people learned that socialism isn't the evil bogeyman that people were led to believe during the Cold War.

i believe it is but if you believe in socialism that better explains your posting and what would otherwise be illogical support of dems.
figured you would still be afraid of the socialist bogeyman. ignorance makes some afraid of quite a bit ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT