ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Trial - New York

What do you think is the most likely outcome in the New York trial?

• A guilty verdict on some or all of the counts

• An acquittal ("total exoneration!")

• A hung jury (jury cannot reach a unanimous decision and a mistrial is declared)

• Trump pleads guilty to something prior to a verdict being rendered

• Other (for example, a mistrial based on something other than a hung jury)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The same classified docs that they just admitted were staged by the fbi upon arrival? The same ones that were sent to him BY THE FBI? Go look it up. They have been colliding to keep him out since day 1. Also...I am not political. I just want facts. You obviously are emotionally tied. Congratulations,you are perfect for them.
We can’t look up your assertions because we are not in the orange koolaid cult or followers of Q. And btw, Trump admitted he took the files because he declassified them with his mind. You must be an Kellyanne follower because she says there are alternative facts. Lol. Again clueless idiot poster.

Wrong again. Released yesterday moron. Go look. They admitted to bringing the cover sheets marked confidential and classified into mara Lago. Why do you think the trial was postponed,with no date determined,yesterday?...genius
Smith’s team revealed in the filing that FBI agents carried printed “classified cover sheets” during the Aug. 8, 2022, search of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate and used them to replace any classified documents they discovered in cardboard Bankers Boxes that littered the former president’s residence. Good lord idiot. Why don’t you read the entire article in politico. It will explain what a kindergartner could understand but obviously escapes your genius abilities. How old are you anyway? Maybe that would explain your posts. I’m 67 but generally have a pretty good mental acuity. If you are older than me then I will apologize as you obviously have some decline in mental capabilities. If not then you fall into the cult category.

Reactions: zeke4ahs and T.M.P.
Why do you think only 50-50 or 60-40 on a felony conviction? I have not been following the case judiciously (;p), but it does not seem like the counts are all that difficult to prove under the circumstances. Are you thinking there's a good chance at least one juror balks at a felony conviction just because?

Heck, I think it's 60-40 (or more) that Trump ends up cooling off in a cell next week on contempt. He can't help himself, and it seems like the judge is ready to lock him up for a few hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they already know exactly how they will handle it (which could be fascinating).
I really don't disagree much with your post at all. But yes, one juror can balk "just because." There is no rule that prevents this.

Trump has proven beyond all doubt that many members of the national voter pool are sheep that'll believe anything he says. All he needs is one juror in this case refusing to come to grips with the concept that the prosecution does not need to prove that Trump's only, sole reason for intentionally falsifying 30+ business records was to influence the election. The prosecution merely needs to prove that influencng the election was a "substantial reason" for Trump to falsify 30+ business records (not the only reason).

Trump's lawyers have and will repeatedly and incessantly hint/suggest that Trump falisified 30+ business records to hide things from Melania. Melania could blow this case wide open if she took the stand in support of this theory.

But she won't. Neither will Trump take the stand.

I really don't disagree much with your post at all. But yes, one juror can balk "just because." There is no rule that prevents this.

Trump has proven beyond all doubt that many members of the national voter pool are sheep that'll believe anything he says. All he needs is one juror in this case refusing to come to grips with the concept that the prosecution does not need to prove that Trump's only, sole reason for intentionally falsifying 30+ business records was to influence the election. The prosecution merely needs to prove that influencng the election was a "substantial reason" for Trump to falsify 30+ business records (not the only reason).

Trump's lawyers have and will repeatedly and incessantly hint/suggest that Trump falisified 30+ business records to hide things from Melania. Melania could blow this case wide open if she took the stand in support of this theory.

But she won't. Neither will Trump take the stand.
Since they don’t sleep in the same room I’m thinking she has no intention of saving his hide. We can only pray that the Donald takes the stand. What a party that would be.

Since they don’t sleep in the same room I’m thinking she has no intention of saving his hide. We can only pray that the Donald takes the stand. What a party that would be.
Well, Donald isn't broke yet. Although Melania has a fair amount of her own money, she probably would like some more, right? That could be an incentive for her to testify.

And, there are ways for Trump to hide the reason for paying a benefit to his wife Melania, directly or indirectly.

Although Michael Cohen would not be available to give further payoff assistance to Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell stand in the wings ready to help him (or screw things up again).

All he needs is one juror in this case refusing to come to grips with the concept that the prosecution does not need to prove that Trump's only, sole reason for intentionally falsifying 30+ business records was to influence the election.

There are two lawyers on the jury (no idea what their practice areas might be). They will be the wild cards. If they're inclined to find him guilty, the rest might fall in line. If they aren't, look for either a hung jury or just misdemeanor convictions. (This assumes they jury will be allowed to consider only the lesser included charges.)

Heck, I think it's 60-40 (or more) that Trump ends up cooling off in a cell next week on contempt. He can't help himself, and it seems like the judge is ready to lock him up for a few hours. I wouldn't be surprised if they already know exactly how they will handle it (which could be fascinating).

I fully expect he'll get to see the inside of the holding cell in the courthouse sometime soon. From the reports, it sounded like he came close yesterday. The judge told his lawyers his audible swearing and grousing were "contemptuous". Look for him to go ape shit when Cohen testifies. That's when he'll end up spending the breaks and lunch periods in the holding cell, and maybe some time into the evening.

I fully expect he'll get to see the inside of the holding cell in the courthouse sometime soon. From the reports, it sounded like he came close yesterday. The judge told his lawyers his audible swearing and grousing were "contemptuous". Look for him to go ape shit when Cohen testifies. That's when he'll end up spending the breaks and lunch periods in the holding cell, and maybe some time into the evening.
I hope so 🤣🤣

Reactions: Spartans9312
No
Well, Donald isn't broke yet. Although Melania has a fair amount of her own money, she probably would like some more, right? That could be an incentive for her to testify.

And, there are ways for Trump to hide the reason for paying a benefit to his wife Melania, directly or indirectly.

Although Michael Cohen would not be available to give further payoff assistance to Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Sydney Powell stand in the wings ready to help him (or screw things up again).
No way Trump didn’t make her sign a prenup. Wonder where all the wing nuts are that couldn’t believe Hillary stayed with that cheating Bill he doesn’t have nearly the track record that the Don does. How do you like what Stormy said about him comparing her to Ivanka. If that’s not pervert material nothing is.

Imagine the germs in a jail cell. He will demand to be shrink wrapped to protect himself. He’ll be in a full body condom.

Imagine the germs in a jail cell. He will demand to be shrink wrapped to protect himself. He’ll be in a full body concondom
On the plus side, he could get his golden showers whenever he wants

Will you join me in reinstating the Fairness Doctrine?
The fairness doctrine was a horrible idea more befitting authoritarian regimes than here in the us. It would be weaponized by the government in about 2 seconds. I know this because it already happened.

“The fairness doctrine has been used by various administrations to harass political opponents on the radio. Bill Ruder, Assistant Secretary of Commerce in the Kennedy administration, acknowledged that "Our massive strategy [in the early 1960s] was to use the Fairness Doctrine to challenge and harass right-wing broadcasters and hope that the challenges would be so costly to them that they would be inhibited and decide it was too expensive to continue."[24] Former Kennedy FCC staffer Martin Firestone wrote a memo to the Democratic National Committee on strategies to combat small rural radio stations unfriendly to Democrats:

The right-wingers operate on a strictly cash basis and it is for this reason that they are carried by so many small stations. Were our efforts to be continued on a year-round basis, we would find that many of these stations would consider the broadcasts of these programs bothersome and burdensome (especially if they are ultimately required to give us free time) and would start dropping the programs from their broadcast schedule.[25]
Democratic Party operatives were deeply involved in the Red Lion case since the start of the litigation. Wayne Phillips, a Democratic National Committee staffer described the aftermath of the ruling, explaining that "Even more important than the free radio time was the effectiveness of this operation in inhibiting the political activity of these right-wing broadcasts".[26]

The use of the fairness doctrine by the National Council for Civic Responsibility (NCCR) was to force right-wing radio stations to air rebuttals against the opinions expressed on their radio stations.”

No thank you.

Great to see NY go after the real criminals. What do they have over a dozen prosecutors working on getting Trump right now?

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Great to see NY go after the real criminals. What do they have over a dozen prosecutors working on getting Trump right now?

No, there’s crime? Tell me it’s not so! And there are finally going after a real criminal who has gotten away with it his entire adult life. It’s about time some people realize their behaviors does indeed have consequences. You begin to think otherwise when you are surrounded by yes men and always buy your way out of trouble.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

States with the highest murder rates in the US. Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama. Can you guess what they have in common? Also, Indianapolis is the highest crime rate city not New York. New York City crime down 22% year over year in January of 24. Your dog don’t hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
States with the highest murder rates in the US. Mississippi, Louisiana, and Alabama. Can you guess what they have in common? Also, Indianapolis is the highest crime rate city not New York. New York City crime down 22% year over year in January of 24. Your dog don’t hunt.
Now do urban vs rural in those states and try to figure out the difference in the leadership of those areas.

No, there’s crime? Tell me it’s not so! And there are finally going after a real criminal who has gotten away with it his entire adult life. It’s about time some people realize their behaviors does indeed have consequences. You begin to think otherwise when you are surrounded by yes men and always buy your way out of trouble.
Or just be so physically and mentally compromised that a jury would say F this guy is mushy peas. Why bother.

This shows once again you know nothing. Remove Stl black murders and kc black murders and see how republicans led Missouri looks re murders. The lack of understanding of just about how anything works with some of you is appalling

Who is committing the violent crimes in those states? Hint: it isn't the people carrying Trump flags.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
It'd be a 5+ pt bump in the polls.
Just imagine how much Trump will sell pieces of the suit he wears into the holding cell. The NFTs of him behind bars would sell out in minutes. He might get a bump - and I think that would be part of his play - but if he knows he'd only have to spend a night or so in a holding cell, that'll give him martyr status and untold grifting opportunities to take advantage of his brain dead MAGA supporters. And he'll ramp up the 'treated more unfairly than anyone in the history of the world' rhetoric until the day he dies. In fact, his epitaph might read, 'here lies the person who was treated as badly and unfairly as anyone has ever been treated. Also he was president once.'

They might as well start the online presale/grift now.

It’s about time some people realize their behaviors does indeed have consequences.
Alvin and Lateesha and Fanny and Smith, are getting ready to find out, just how sticky their little web is going to get. They have set out a plan to make their lives for the next 20 years, feel like swallowing broken glass chunks.
It will be so bad in fact, that they will probably start to roll on who ever has been master minding this spectacle of an attack on our sovereign democratic federation.
They are coming to the end(ish) of the Fvck around part.... I can't wait to watch their Find Out phase. gonna be epic.

**Behaviors does indeed.... Is that correct? Teach?

Wait, I'm not sure I'm understanding the complaint here.

If I am understanding the context correctly here, one of the lawyers (whether it was the prosecution or the defense) asked Stormy "Did you have knowledge of how Trump / his lawyers mischaracterized the payment to you in their financial bookkeeping?" and she said "No, I have no personal knowledge".

What the heck did you expect her to say?

"Yes, Mr. Cohen invited me to his home where we reviewed the payment together and then I looked over his shoulder as he entered the check into QuickBooks."

Of course she's not going to have any idea of how Trump moved the money around to pay her off. All she cared about was that she got a check. How in any way does that somehow imply that this is a broken justice system because of this response?

Reactions: UncleMark
Just imagine how much Trump will sell pieces of the suit he wears into the holding cell. The NFTs of him behind bars would sell out in minutes. He might get a bump - and I think that would be part of his play - but if he knows he'd only have to spend a night or so in a holding cell, that'll give him martyr status and untold grifting opportunities to take advantage of his brain dead MAGA supporters. And he'll ramp up the 'treated more unfairly than anyone in the history of the world' rhetoric until the day he dies. In fact, his epitaph might read, 'here lies the person who was treated as badly and unfairly as anyone has ever been treated. Also he was president once.'

They might as well start the online presale/grift now.
Brain dead? Did you see Roseanne bringing truth bombs on the Kelly show today? Cmon man.

Who is committing the violent crimes in those states? Hint: it isn't the people carrying Trump flags.
And you know their politics how? I don’t think criminals give their political leanings when arrested. That is with the exception of the rioters at the capitol on January 6th. All Trumpers. Try again dumb Hoosier. Oh sorry dbmhoosier.

Lol. And you know this how? Most criminals aren’t stupid enough to carry flags with them. But then again, Trumpers probably are. They did on Jan. 6.

Brain dead? Did you see Roseanne bringing truth bombs on the Kelly show today? Cmon man.

A little back story on Roseanne. Guy whose sister lives in our community is an actor. Was in the movie Olympus Has Fallen as well as London Has Fallen. Was also in Roseanne episode. He’s a really good guy. My wife played pickle ball with him when he was here. Anyway, said the entire cast hated her, she was drugged up and John Goodman who he’s friends with quit the show during the season because she was impossible to work with as well as being completely batshit crazy. Notice she doesn’t work in Hollywood anymore? Her reputation precedes her and no one wants to work with her.

And you know their politics how? I don’t think criminals give their political leanings when arrested. That is with the exception of the rioters at the capitol on January 6th. All Trumpers. Try again dumb Hoosier. Oh sorry dbmhoosier.
Only the politicians who pander to them. And we know their party. Defund bail projects

Only the politicians who pander to them. And we know their party. Defund bail projects
Seems all of the current criminals are of the Trump persuasion. Republicans can not claim to be the party of law and order. Quite the contrary. They all bow at the feet of the leading political criminal of all time in this country. Just look at the Bible thumping Mike Johnson. Rails about his governing philosophy based on biblical teachings yet he is a full throated supporter of the rapist, grifter, and unaldulterated liar Donald Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT