ADVERTISEMENT

Trump should not visit Springfield, Ohio

Ah my apologies. Still how do connect those two things? Would the increase in revenue be caused more by inflation, rising wage growth, record corporate profits, more people aging in the aging out of the system? How do tax cuts create more revenue?

Or are you saying in spite of the tax cuts we still brought in more taxes?

Also why didn't Trump's Congress offer any budget cuts when they could have easily got them passed?
Tax cuts can create more revenue because private businesses allocate capital better than governments. It leads to more growth. Tax receipts as a percentage of GDP also increased after the Trump tax cuts, so the increase in revenue wasn't just inflation. I'm not sure on budget cuts.

Reactions: Indyhorn and DANC
Can't say that about you. We'd need google translate to figure out the point you're trying to make here...

"He's never said he doesn't disagree with you. Making up stories in your head again?"

And then there's this "answer" to sobester that ranks right up there with Trump claiming he'd "solve" child care cost by imposing his stupid tariff idea...

"I wouldn't think it would be a problem for Trump to visit a normal city, but you and that Ohio moron claim it's a dangerous place for him"

What exactly does your response have to do with sobester's point about dimwitted folks relying on anecdotal evidence? I mean if you want to take exception with being characterized as "dimwitted", that disconnected response is not going to provide any positive support for your argument...

The general rule of thumb would seem to be if you intend to reply to something you quote (quote reply) your reply should have some relevance to what you quoted...Otherwise, it's undecipherable and makes no sense....
Hear that big WHOOOOSH sound over your head?

Tax cuts can create more revenue because private businesses allocate capital better than governments. It leads to more growth. Tax receipts as a percentage of GDP also increased after the Trump tax cuts, so the increase in revenue wasn't just inflation. I'm not sure on budget cuts.
You're trying to explain simple economics to someone with a 3rd grade understanding of it.

Democrats always think economics is a zero sum game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT