ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Org guilty on all counts

You’re right that the employee was the major beneficiary of this deal. I assume the employee involved exceeded social security maximum wages. Therefore the employer only saved 1.45% matching Medicare tax. Employer deducts the match so saves income taxes. Employer saving insignificant.

The prosecutors need to chase down the Bidens not reporting their foreign income. Maybe look into the 10% the “big guy” was supposed to receive on the Biden Crime Family deals.
Or the two billions Jared got from the Saudis?

LOL. Not hardly. And none of the other drivers do either.
Ok I believe you. You may have dodge a bullet. I do know for a fact that the store west of you has treated it differently for ... .. Hell 20 years now that I think about it. Honestly, For early deliveries , it only make perfect sense to me! Load up the night before, be at the customer by 7 the nest day. But what me and Trump call customer service, the NYC Dem elected mafia call tax fraud. ... But maybe it was just that the NYC Mafia wasn't getting their cut? hmmm Now that is something to honestly think about in this case.

Ok I believe you. You may have dodge a bullet. I do know for a fact that the store west of you has treated it differently for ... .. Hell 20 years now that I think about it. Honestly, For early deliveries , it only make perfect sense to me! Load up the night before, be at the customer by 7 the nest day. But what me and Trump call customer service, the NYC Dem elected mafia call tax fraud. ... But maybe it was just that the NYC Mafia wasn't getting their cut? hmmm Now that is something to honestly think about in this case.
If you're staging your pre-loaded vehicle for a morning delivery to avoid driving to the warehouse first thing in the AM, that drive home and back could legitimately be called a business expense. I mean, the three hours you spent parked in the strip club parking lot the night before, that's a different story.

If you're staging your pre-loaded vehicle for a morning delivery to avoid driving to the warehouse first thing in the AM, that drive home and back could legitimately be called a business expense. I mean, the three hours you spent parked in the strip club parking lot the night before, that's a different story.
Not if you tuck some bucks. 😎 That’s some damn good lawyering and advising at any rate.

YA know... Mark has talked about how wonderful his wife is, and I have zero doubt that she isn't a wonderful person. But if his NAPA van sat at night moves a few nights a week,,,, by accident. I think his entire marriage could be a tax write off. "accidental expenditures?"
What's the statue of limitations, 3 years?

YA know... Mark has talked about how wonderful his wife is, and I have zero doubt that she isn't a wonderful person. But if his NAPA van sat at night moves a few nights a week,,,, by accident. I think his entire marriage could be a tax write off. "accidental expenditures?"
What's the statue of limitations, 3 years?
Good guess. Most SOL's do run 3 years.

Can we just be rid of Trump already?

I’m reaching UncleMark levels of dislike for the guy.

Having said that, this seems pretty obviously politically motivated. I’m guessing there are very few large corporations that wouldn’t be guilty of these types of shenanigans. I mean, 1.6 million dollars in fines? That’s it? Seriously?

And this from an AG who ran on taking Trump down.

It looks a lot like she made a campaign promise to get elected and, once in office, rooted around until she found something with which to keep that promise.

I’m not sure that’s how it’s supposed to work.
Your post admits you are "guessing," but then goes on to argue basically that the fact that someone is looking for a needle in a haystack is absolute proof there is no needle in the haystack.

Trump loves you and wants you to be happy.
tenor.gif

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Has that happened to you? Not me. Are you actually afraid of that? Not me.
What difference does that make? Do you like living in a community where this kind of anarchist offensive behavior and random violence is common?

I'm a pretty mediocre lawyer overall, but if you need to find a way to make Uncle Sam pay for some motorboatin', I'm your guy.
I think I will take you up on this. The motorboatin' part. I think it would loosen me up some. ahhh BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Where do I sign up?

What kind of ****ing idiot would rob a mailman? Do drug dealers sell crack in exchange for Christmas cards now?
They are warning people now not to put mail in the postal boxes located in public because they are being broken into.

What difference does that make? Do you like living in a community where this kind of anarchist offensive behavior and random violence is common?
Would I prefer there to be no crime? Of course. Do I obsess about it and worry when I step out of my door? There have always been ups and downs in criminal behavior and there always will be.

Would I prefer there to be no crime? Of course. Do I obsess about it and worry when I step out of my door? There have always been ups and downs in criminal behavior and there always will be.
No, you just obsess about Trump in your every waking moment.

• Haha
Reactions: ButHerEmails
Do you believe crime rises and falls in a vacuum?

So what was the $ amount of the alleged "fraud"? The link is a pay site.
What is the fine?
From the extremely small snippit I see, this is over cars and apartments?
A jury of 12 didn't think it was alleged. It is not over cars and apartments, it is over breaking the law, or does that matter to you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT