ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

🤣🤣🤣. Cori bush and AOC and mtg and boebert and all the dumb politicians. If we make Joshua kushner talk to those blinkards we should just nuke ourselves. You hear AOC with her Rico stupidity. You think she understands jdb and twenty’s bullshit that Joshua has made BILLIONS doing lol. He also started a health insurance company. For yucks
You are SO misogynistic....

A sixth grader would write much better than you. Maybe it’s because what you post is lost in translation from Russian to Russophile gibberish. Link your Russian sources and cut out the middle man - the middle comrade clown.
One.
Trick.
Pony.l

One.
Trick.
Pony.l
I’m serious. I’d like you to link your Russian sources. You clearly get your misinformation from them. That huge Russian winter offensive on Ukraine you said was certain to come is now two winters overdue. I’d like to know where you got that false intel. I have a report to write!

I’d be more concerned if he was hawking autographed copies of Mein Kampf. Meanwhile, Biden, the POSPOTUS, forgives more student loans in a last ditch effort to attract young voters.
Like ignoring the Supreme Court and the Constitution to unilaterally undermine the student loan program - set up by Congress - isn't destroying democracy.

Watch the leftists here twist themselves into knots explaining how it isn't.

So you believe Manchin, but you don’t believe the dozens of people who know Trump who tell you how bad he is? The people who helped prevent his worst instincts from taking over the first 4 years. He will have none of those people the next four. No one competent or ethical will work for him.
So, you approve of the people Trump approved in his first term?

Why wouldn't he have people you approve of his second term?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
Dems lockdowns we are still suffering from.
Prices
Gas
Border
Peace
Crime

Looking forward to the comparison. Biden’s approval is for a reason. So too is hammering Jan 6 and legal matters. Bc Biden has F’d up everything he touched
Don't forget destroying childrens' education. You'd think Zeke would actually care about that, but obviously she stays away from the subject.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Let's just retire your BS on this topic. I'm sick of the uninformed nonsense which seems to be the case around here all to often.

Listen carefully

Then there's this

Now regarding BLUE politicians. Here's Hochul getting sent away from Jonathon Dillers funeral. People are sick and tired of people dying unnecessarily due to stupid, spun out of control, blue policies that are failing this country miserably.

Then This, too which in the comments libs blow their minds.

So all you deranged posters with sever TDS just shut the hell up. OR just continue on, go ahead and act like the dolts you are a post your nonsense.

I'm sure LaTITia is doing her best at this moment to try and confiscate the widows home. Maybe if she and others did their job this could have been avoided.
Leftists always accuse Trump of doing exactly what they're doing.

I’m serious. I’d like you to link your Russian sources. You clearly get your misinformation from them. That huge Russian winter offensive on Ukraine you said was certain to come is now two winters overdue. I’d like to know where you got that false intel. I have a report to write!
You know that you're lying. I've challenged you numerous time to show where I've guaranteed what you say.
You're a pompous ass.

So, you approve of the people Trump approved in his first term?

Why wouldn't he have people you approve of his second term?
He has nothing but incompetent sycophants to choose from this time around.

I find it ironically hilarious that Trumps covid response was absolutely terrible, because he chose to follow the guidance of those that the swamp had put into Administrative power positions years before, who happened to also be the same powers that not only created covid, but released it to help beat him, at the expense of US!
Swamp administrative state says, "we do this to you, for your own good, we promise". "we'll give you something to cry about if you don't start thinking our way". "You F around with us and you will find out".
There's no other way to put it. Trump blinked. His initial instincts were right. It's nothing, it'll go away by Spring, etc. That was the right tact. Down play, life goes on, that was the correct reaction to Covid. But he allowed those around him to promulgate a sense of fear that infested the country. He can never be forgiven for that,

Left the country a crying, blubbering mess in the corner. Brought to our knees by a bad cold. So shameful. And the fearmongers and the vaccine stasi have never faced their due justice.

When faced with a potential crisis, their initial reaction was to turn the authoritarian up to 100. These are evil, evil people we're dealing with here.

There's no other way to put it. Trump blinked. His initial instincts were right. It's nothing, it'll go away by Spring, etc. That was the right tact. Down play, life goes on, that was the correct reaction to Covid. But he allowed those around him to promulgate a sense of fear that infested the country. He can never be forgiven for that,

Left the country a crying, blubbering mess in the corner. Brought to our knees by a bad cold. So shameful. And the fearmongers and the vaccine stasi have never faced their due justice.

When faced with a potential crisis, their initial reaction was to turn the authoritarian up to 100. These are evil, evil people we're dealing with here.

Trump was an interloper, moving into the failing Republican Party by elbowing aside the pack of weakling and legacies...
Trump had no party apparatus, no deep bench of flunkies/climbers ad nauseum from the street to the Administration in power.
I think Trump was naive to a point, in that he got Republican provided nominees, and assumed/expected their support and positive contributions. Very few performed well; many worked against him, and to this day continue the character attacks.
Fauci, WHO, etc. were far, far more corrupt than Trump ever anticipated.

When you're being told by medical professionals that you'll cause the deaths of millions if you don't shut the country down, are the one who is going to risk being known as a Nero who was fiddling while Rome burned?

He had no choice but to 'blink' and he handled it as best he could by starting the effort to develop a vaccine. Again, that didn't work as advertised, but it's also something everyone said couldn't be done.

Last edited:
Trump was an interloper, moving into the failing Republican Party by elbowing aside the pack of weakling and legacies...
Trump had no party apparatus, no deep bench of flunkies/climbers ad nauseum from the street to the Administration in power.
I think Trump was naive to a point, in that he got Republican provided nominees, and assumed/expected their support and positive contributions. Very few performed well; many worked against him, and to this day continue the character attacks.
Fauci, WHO, etc. were far, far more corrupt than Trump ever anticipated.
He'll be much more prepared in his second administration.

When you're being told my medical professionals that you'll cause the deaths of millions if you don't shut the country down, are the one who is going to risk being known as a Nero who was fiddling while Rome burned?

He had no choice but to 'blink' and he handled it as best he could by starting the effort to develop a vaccine. Again, that didn't work as advertised, but it's also something everyone said couldn't be done.
The vaccine itself, was fine.

I firmly believe it had some utility for at risk people. It was the forced administration and discrimination that accompanied it that was completely dystopian. Not to mention the overpromising of its effects.

The vaccine itself, was fine.

I firmly believe it had some utility for at risk people. It was the forced administration and discrimination that accompanied it that was completely dystopian. Not to mention the overpromising of its effects.
That was Biden who forced it, not Trump.

By the time the vaccine became available, we were in the throes of the Delta variant, which was far more virulent than the original that the vaccine was developed for. It (Delta) was for all intents and purposes a new disease. So yes, the vaccine that was developed based on the original Wuhan virus was less effective against Delta, but it was still a huge benefit over nothing. Unfortunately, the anti-vax hysteria had already taken hold, and it caused hundreds of thousands to suffer or die needlessly.

By the time the vaccine became available, we were in the throes of the Delta variant, which was far more virulent than the original that the vaccine was developed for. It (Delta) was for all intents and purposes a new disease. So yes, the vaccine that was developed based on the original Wuhan virus was less effective against Delta, but it was still a huge benefit over nothing. Unfortunately, the anti-vax hysteria had already taken hold, and it caused hundreds of thousands to suffer or die needlessly.
We are not entitled to a life of zero risk. As immortal as modern medicine might make us feel we are we are easily killed by disease, famine, or murder.

Once you recognize as much you understand that the maximum role that the government has is to inform people what they feel the best course of action is and allow the market of decision making and consequences to take place.

You are advocating for a literal nanny state.

Reactions: DANC
When you're being told my medical professionals that you'll cause the deaths of millions if you don't shut the country down, are the one who is going to risk being known as a Nero who was fiddling while Rome burned?

It has to be difficult for you die hard Trumpsters to praise Trump for developing a vaccine which you claim doesn't work and is worse than COVID. That's some Olympic level gymnastics.

Reactions: DrHoops
Once you recognize as much you understand that the maximum role that the government has is to inform people what they feel the best course of action is and allow the market of decision making and consequences to take place.

Your rugged individualism runs afoul of public health when we're dealing with a contagious disease.

Smart. Years ago, 1987, 10,000 t-shirts that said Ban the Boz were created when the Seattle Seahawks played the Denver Broncos in Denver. Brian Bosworth against John Elway. 15 bucks a shirt and they sold 10,000. Bozworth was behind the whole scheme. Made a nice bonus and laughed all the way to the bank.
Great point! That's what we want out of our president. A scam artist that laughs all the way to the bank.:rolleyes:

Help me Jesus!

Reactions: IU_Hickory
"No one forces you to go to work, or to buy food."

So no one had to go to work or buy groceries?

Yea ok Mr hunter gatherer
Grocery stores never closed gents. But of course you knew that. And there was no evidence of massive spread at places like grocery stores, restaurants, shops, etc.

You know where it did spread? Your home.

As far as the workplace. If you are sick, don’t come into work. Look at that I just saved us three years of nonsense.

I should run the NIH.

Grocery stores never closed gents. But of course you knew that. And there was no evidence of massive spread at places like grocery stores, restaurants, shops, etc.

You know where it did spread? Your home.

On 26 September 2020, President Donald Trump announced his Supreme Court Justice nominee, Amy Coney Barrett. The announcement took place at the White House Rose Garden, where around 30 people attentively watched. The outbreak event has since been dubbed a "superspreader" event. Less than a week after the event, Trump himself was diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2, as well as others who attended the Rose Garden event.[38] By October 7, the Federal Emergency Management Agency memo revealed that 34 White House staff members, housekeepers, and other contacts had contracted the virus.[39]

On 26 September 2020, President Donald Trump announced his Supreme Court Justice nominee, Amy Coney Barrett. The announcement took place at the White House Rose Garden, where around 30 people attentively watched. The outbreak event has since been dubbed a "superspreader" event. Less than a week after the event, Trump himself was diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2, as well as others who attended the Rose Garden event.[38] By October 7, the Federal Emergency Management Agency memo revealed that 34 White House staff members, housekeepers, and other contacts had contracted the virus.[39]

I don’t know what to tell you Mark. If you wanted to lock yourself in your home throughout covid, more power to you. It’s absolutely unconscionable, that the masses were made to suffer for the perceived protection of the few.

Did you get covid? I bet you did. Everyone did. Some job all those prevention tactics did.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Great point! That's what we want out of our president. A scam artist that laughs all the way to the bank.:rolleyes:

Help me Jesus!
That's what we've got right now. The list...everyone that's been to Ukraine is wiping their a$$ with our tax dollars. Ohhh and laughing al the way to the bank. I'm sure there is a special, special, reserved place, way, way down below for these three.

6QUINO6RIVFC7BYHOAPRP5OSXY.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC

And had to use 3 paper towels that week for the sniffles. Why did you leave out that part?
Oh wait we ALL know why

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT