ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

On 26 September 2020, President Donald Trump announced his Supreme Court Justice nominee, Amy Coney Barrett. The announcement took place at the White House Rose Garden, where around 30 people attentively watched. The outbreak event has since been dubbed a "superspreader" event. Less than a week after the event, Trump himself was diagnosed with SARS-CoV-2, as well as others who attended the Rose Garden event.[38] By October 7, the Federal Emergency Management Agency memo revealed that 34 White House staff members, housekeepers, and other contacts had contracted the virus.[39]

c57d6c1b-d77f-46a4-84cc-4e9a493d253e_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I don’t know what to tell you Mark. If you wanted to lock yourself in your home throughout covid, more power to you. It’s absolutely unconscionable, that the masses were made to suffer for the perceived protection of the few.

Did you get covid? I bet you did. Everyone did. Some job all those prevention tactics did.
Mark and his ilk had the plague 2 years before it actually existed, just to build sympathy for his followers. He’s, like an covid apostle ! Don’t ya know! Gubment don’t lie. Stalin proved how their concept is better. Just follow the lemming in front of you. What could possibly go wrong? Weeeee love you……..’re tax dollars

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
And had to use 3 paper towels that week for the sniffles. Why did you leave out that part?
Oh wait we ALL know why
Who had the sniffles? President Trump?

He was REALLY sick. Like days in the hospital with oxygen assistance and taking all the therapies level sick.

Reactions: UncleMark
Who had the sniffles? President Trump?

He was REALLY sick. Like days in the hospital with oxygen assistance and taking all the therapies level sick.
He was in the hospital, check! Oxygen, check (omfg they put a nasal cannula on him, turn it to 5%!! Stat, get out the tampons and prep for a pneumothorax ) , check.
The potus gets a little more attention than your normal black American… since I know that will be your next comment.
He wa out in what, 3-4 days? 99% because of his office. I’m surprised Fuaxy didn’t kill him while he was in there, behind the wizards curtain.

He was in the hospital, check! Oxygen, check (omfg they put a nasal cannula on him, turn it to 5%!! Stat, get out the tampons and prep for a pneumothorax ) , check.
The potus gets a little more attention than your normal black American… since I know that will be your next comment.
He wa out in what, 3-4 days? 99% because of his office. I’m surprised Fuaxy didn’t kill him while he was in there, behind the wizards curtain.
If that’s your normal course of treatment for the sniffles then I feel real sorry for your family when you catch the man flu.

Reactions: DrHoops
If that’s your normal course of treatment for the sniffles then I feel real sorry for your family when you catch the man flu.
When I’m POTUS, I won’t have much choice. I’m big time, but the office is a little bigger time.

Now if it was today with a PotatoUS… ??? He’s punchin a clock everyday anyway. If I had a pup or cow equal…. I’d do the humane thing. It’s the only proper way to end their pain and embarrassment. Life shouldn’t end in embarrassment. If one can help it.

That's what we've got right now. The list...everyone that's been to Ukraine is wiping their a$$ with our tax dollars. Ohhh and laughing al the way to the bank. I'm sure there is a special, special, reserved place, way, way down below for these three.

6QUINO6RIVFC7BYHOAPRP5OSXY.jpg

FAIL

• Haha
I don’t know what to tell you Mark. If you wanted to lock yourself in your home throughout covid, more power to you. It’s absolutely unconscionable, that the masses were made to suffer for the perceived protection of the few.

Did you get covid? I bet you did. Everyone did. Some job all those prevention tactics did.
I didn't get covid or got it so mild that I didn't notice. Apparently taking precautions worked.

Some idiots I know that are like you got covid multiple times.

Your religion based article does not address the requirement that the bitter water included dust from the tabernacle floor containg myrrh. From an NIH analysis of a double blind study on the possible use of myrrh to correct an incomplete abortion...

"Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha (Nees) Engl.) has a long history of traditional use as a herbal medicine for different purposes. In ancient traditional Persian manuscripts, it has been noted that myrrh may act as uterine stimulant and probably cause complete abortion. However, there is no evidence to verify this comment. Therefore, the current study was carried out to evaluate the efficacy and safety of Myrrh in the treatment of incomplete abortion."

The study involved 80 patients who were adminstered either a pill containg myrrh or a placebo 3x /day for 2 weeks.The results...

"After 2 weeks, the mean diameter of the RPOC in the Myrrh group was significantly reduced compared with the placebo group (P < 0.001). Meanwhile, the rate of successful complete abortion was 82.9% in the intervention group and 54.3% in the placebo group (P = 0.01). The patients in both groups reported no serious drug-related adverse effects."

So why do you think the potion was required to contain myrrh? An accident?

There's no other way to put it. Trump blinked. His initial instincts were right. It's nothing, it'll go away by Spring, etc. That was the right tact. Down play, life goes on, that was the correct reaction to Covid. But he allowed those around him to promulgate a sense of fear that infested the country. He can never be forgiven for that,

Left the country a crying, blubbering mess in the corner. Brought to our knees by a bad cold. So shameful. And the fearmongers and the vaccine stasi have never faced their due justice.

When faced with a potential crisis, their initial reaction was to turn the authoritarian up to 100. These are evil, evil people we're dealing with here.
As I pointed out in the other thread, the leading cause of death for LEO's every year starting in and since 2020 has been covid.How many of those LEOs do you imagine fit into the high risk groups that idiots claim were the only ones endangered by covid?

And how do you explain the fact that the same policy you advocate here with the added benefit of "free Ivermectin" led to Brazil having a higher death rate than any country other than the US or Russia? And while US cases receded in 2021, Brazil's increased because they were so late to promote the vaccine.It was only when Bolsonaro was threatened with legal action that he started to endorse the vax and save lives...

But up until that point Brazil had basically endorsed the course of action you advocate for here, and the results of that action were catastrophic...

Why do you think that is?

As I pointed out in the other thread, the leading cause of death for LEO's every year starting in and since 2020 has been covid.How many of those LEOs do you imagine fit into the high risk groups that idiots claim were the only ones endangered by covid?

And how do you explain the fact that the same policy you advocate here with the added benefit of "free Ivermectin" led to Brazil having a higher death rate than any country other than the US or Russia? And while US cases receded in 2021, Brazil's increased because they were so late to promote the vaccine.It was only when Bolsonaro was threatened with legal action that he started to endorse the vax and save lives...

But up until that point Brazil had basically endorsed the course of action you advocate for here, and the results of that action were catastrophic...

I got COVID before the vaccine came out, and I was scared as hell. I just kept thinking, "How much worse will this get?"

Luckily it felt like a bad flu for a few days and then I coughed for about 3 months.

I find it bizarre that people can't understand that this was a GLOBAL pandemic that killed millions of people. They had to have refrigerated semi-trailers at morgues to handle all the dead.

Now we're seeing the second wave of that bullshit because they don't believe in ANY vaccines. Measles is back...after it was completely irradicated. It's sick (no pun intended).

And before Covid the leading cause of death for LEO's was car accidents.

Have you seen a cop recently? Most of them aren't exactly physical specimens,

I got COVID before the vaccine came out, and I was scared as hell. I just kept thinking, "How much worse will this get?"

Luckily it felt like a bad flu for a few days and then I coughed for about 3 months.

I find it bizarre that people can't understand that this was a GLOBAL pandemic that killed millions of people. They had to have refrigerated semi-trailers at morgues to handle all the dead.

Now we're seeing the second wave of that bullshit because they don't believe in ANY vaccines. Measles is back...after it was completely irradicated. It's sick (no pun intended).
If only it wasn't being invited in via the southern boarder. We had it pretty good before the, , agree?

If only it wasn't being invited in via the southern boarder. We had it pretty good before the, , agree?
How have you been effected by the fake controversy at the southern border?

Were you picking oranges in California and got run out of your job?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
And before Covid the leading cause of death for LEO's was car accidents.

Have you seen a cop recently? Most of them aren't exactly physical specimens,
Actually in both 2018 and 2019 it was shootings. In 2020 it switched to covid and that was the main cause of death thru 2022...

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 150 deaths in the line of duty.[22] The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund counted 144 federal, state, local, tribal and territorial officers killed. The FBI, however, reported 106 deaths in the line of duty.[23] Firearms-related fatalities were the leading cause of officer deaths for the year.[24]

2019[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 150 deaths in the line of duty.[25] The leading cause of death for 2019 was gunfire at 49 deaths followed by 9/11-related cancers at 24 deaths. The state with the highest number of line-of-duty deaths was New York with 25 followed by Texas with 18." (NY= 9-11 cancers)

2020[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 436 deaths in the line of duty.[26] The leading cause of death for 2020 was COVID-19 at 281 deaths followed by gunfire at 46 deaths and 9/11-related cancers with 35 deaths. The state with the largest number of line-of-duty deaths was Texas with 78 followed by New York with 43.

2021[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 633 deaths in the line of duty.[27] The leading cause of death for 2021 was COVID-19 at 454 deaths followed by gunfire at 64 deaths. Fifty-eight officers died in vehicle-related deaths (vehicular homicide, struck by vehicle while on-duty, automobile crash during pursuit). The state with the highest number of line-of-duty deaths was Texas with 107 followed by Florida with 60.

2022[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 230 deaths in the line of duty.[28] The leading cause of death for 2022 was COVID-19 at 74 deaths followed by gunfire at 60 deaths. The state with the highest number of line-of-duty deaths was Texas with 32."

Anymore nonsensical claims regarding covid you want to make? And I notice you totally ignored my question as to why big gun-rights, MAGA states like FL and Texas have more officers shot than anywhere else?

Actually in both 2018 and 2019 it was shootings. In 2020 it switched to covid and that was the main cause of death thru 2022...

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 150 deaths in the line of duty.[22] The National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund counted 144 federal, state, local, tribal and territorial officers killed. The FBI, however, reported 106 deaths in the line of duty.[23] Firearms-related fatalities were the leading cause of officer deaths for the year.[24]

2019[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 150 deaths in the line of duty.[25] The leading cause of death for 2019 was gunfire at 49 deaths followed by 9/11-related cancers at 24 deaths. The state with the highest number of line-of-duty deaths was New York with 25 followed by Texas with 18." (NY= 9-11 cancers)

2020[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 436 deaths in the line of duty.[26] The leading cause of death for 2020 was COVID-19 at 281 deaths followed by gunfire at 46 deaths and 9/11-related cancers with 35 deaths. The state with the largest number of line-of-duty deaths was Texas with 78 followed by New York with 43.

2021[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 633 deaths in the line of duty.[27] The leading cause of death for 2021 was COVID-19 at 454 deaths followed by gunfire at 64 deaths. Fifty-eight officers died in vehicle-related deaths (vehicular homicide, struck by vehicle while on-duty, automobile crash during pursuit). The state with the highest number of line-of-duty deaths was Texas with 107 followed by Florida with 60.

2022[edit]​

The Officer Down Memorial Page reports 230 deaths in the line of duty.[28] The leading cause of death for 2022 was COVID-19 at 74 deaths followed by gunfire at 60 deaths. The state with the highest number of line-of-duty deaths was Texas with 32."

Anymore nonsensical claims regarding covid you want to make? And I notice you totally ignored my question as to why big gun-rights, MAGA states like FL and Texas have more officers shot than anywhere else?
Police officers are an extension of the state. What they do is noble work for the most part. But when they come into contact with free citizens things will get heated. Understandably. They are marginal fascism. Why don't you do a survey of Texas LEO's vs. Chicago and see who is more satisfied with their work?

I bet you I know the answer.

I hate uninformed people. You want more? Quit watching msm they have been directing a narrative for years.

You ARE uninformed people. I could go back and do the research and counter your cherry picked crimes by illegals with murders committed by QAnon and MAGA types, but why bother?

I do think your initial tweet about 3 Guatemalans "accused of rape" is pretty silly coming from people who endorse and seemingly would vote for a Presidential candidate who is an actual criminal adjudictaed to have actually COMMITTED RAPE by 2 seperate juries...

Oh what the hell...How come you never posted about these?

No doubt you will claim fentanyl is a problem. But also no doubt you supported Trump killing the border security bill. Which provided increased funds for items like fentanyl scanners designed to mass scan vehicles...

And don't embarrass yourself with the ridiculous claim that most fentanyl enters the country carried by illegals crossing the border. If that was true, neither Canada or Australia would have fentanyl problems, since the only land border Canada shares is with the US, and Australia is an island. I mean all the Aussies have to do is cut off the flow of dinghys from all those New Guinea tribesman who are invading Oz with fentanyl...

Police officers are an extension of the state. What they do is noble work for the most part. But when they come into contact with free citizens things will get heated. Understandably. They are marginal fascism. Why don't you do a survey of Texas LEO's vs. Chicago and see who is more satisfied with their work?

I can't even decipher what you're saying. So many questions.

Is what they do noble? Or is it marginal fascism? Is a little bit of fascism noble? Does "things get heated" mean it's expected they'll get shot on the regular? If they're satisfied with their work, does that make them more fascist? Does it mean anything?

You ARE uninformed people. I could go back and do the research and counter your cherry picked crimes by illegals with murders committed by QAnon and MAGA types, but why bother?

I do think your initial tweet about 3 Guatemalans "accused of rape" is pretty silly coming from people who endorse and seemingly would vote for a Presidential candidate who is an actual criminal adjudictaed to have actually COMMITTED RAPE by 2 seperate juries...

Oh what the hell...How come you never posted about these?

No doubt you will claim fentanyl is a problem. But also no doubt you supported Trump killing the border security bill. Which provided increased funds for items like fentanyl scanners designed to mass scan vehicles...

And don't embarrass yourself with the ridiculous claim that most fentanyl enters the country carried by illegals crossing the border. If that was true, neither Canada or Australia would have fentanyl problems, since the only land border Canada shares is with the US, and Australia is an island. I mean all the Aussies have to do is cut off the flow of dinghys from all those New Guinea tribesman who are invading Oz with fentanyl...
Defund police, bail projects, look at border numbers under trump (remain in Mexico etc) vs Biden. Maga and Q is the equivalent of a BB gun vs atomic bomb comparing pubs and Dems on crime etc

2019[edit]​

2020[edit]​

2021[edit]​

2022[edit]​

Police officers are an extension of the state. What they do is noble work for the most part. But when they come into contact with free citizens things will get heated.

And yet the most LEOs are shot in Texas, not on the meanstreets of Chicago...

Wanna bet more LEOs died of covid in states like CA and IL, compared to FL and Texas? The stats show that thruout the Trump years and beyond the most dangerous state for LEOs in terms of dying on duty is Texas...

The point is your BS claim that covid was a mild case of the flu, lockdowns were unnecessary, and states which had relaxed standards and more covid deaths is somehow a coincidence is pure BS. Another factor to remember about LEOs was that they were considered essential front line workers and thus faced more exposure to that simple flu than people who were quarantined or in lockdown...

721 LEO's were killed by covid in 2020 and 2021.. That represented 54% of all duty related deaths in 2020 and 48% in 2021. The total deaths of LEOs in both 2018-2019 was only 300, so it jumped by more than a 100% due to covid. And to you that's insignificant?

We've ventured a little afar of the original topic, so I'm not sure oif the depth of Trump's grift has been detailed in previous posts. Forgive me if this has already been mentioned...

In Dec 2023 Greenwood was selling the same Bible for $49.95, now here in March Trump is endorsing it for $59.95. The Bible was previously plagued by dissatisfied customers after long delivery delays and non-existant customer service. People also complained about the gold spray painted pages sticking together, and there is even a youtube video discussing how to unstick the pages.

But the real devil is in the fine print, and in the FAQ. Trump claims he isn't profiting and that he's just "endorsing" it. Btw what type of moron would consider an endorsement by Trump of anything religious as having any value? Seriously ??

But back to the grift, reminiscent of the MAGA claim that while POTUS he "worked for free". Trump's weekly accumulation of interest on his fraud penalty is higher that what his salary as POTUS amounted to. He "sacrificed" his pittance of a Presidential salary in exchange for the millions he made on the side using the power and influence of his office...

Anyway the FAQ claims Trump makes no money off of Bible sales and that the company itself is "non-political"...

No, GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not political and has nothing to do with any political campaign. GodBlessTheUSABible.com is not owned, managed or controlled by Donald J. Trump, The Trump Organization, CIC Ventures LLC or any of their respective principals or affiliates.
GodBlessTheUSABible.com uses Donald J. Trump's name, likeness and image under paid license from CIC Ventures LLC, which license may be terminated or revoked according to its terms.
Now regarding CIC Ventures...And that $10 price markup...

CIC Ventures LLC — the limited liability company mentioned at the end of the answer — is listed in Trump's 2023 financial disclosures with him as its manager, president, secretary and treasurer, as The Washington Post reported. The same company is also listed at the bottom of the website for Trump's sneaker deal he announced in February 2024 and is associated with other products he previously endorsed, the Post also reported.

Reactions: outside shooter
He spent Christmas '23 raging against his opponents and concluding with "MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Yesterday, Easter Sunday, the holiest and most important day on the Christian calendar, was an encore, with 70+ posts of deranged hate.

Do not tell me this man is a Christian.

He spent Christmas '23 raging against his opponents and concluding with "MAY THEY ROT IN HELL. AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!" Yesterday, Easter Sunday, the holiest and most important day on the Christian calendar, was an encore, with 70+ posts of deranged hate.

Do not tell me this man is a Christian.

Who cares?
Like you, he'll face judgment, and no earthly possession or powers can change that.

I support Trump for President in 2020.

This country was much better then. After he is elected, the accountability will be marvelous.

Many in the Alternative Right are of the opinion that should the 2020 election be interfered with, that should foment a true insurrection. Watching selected Republicans in the House retire strategically to reduce the Republican majority in hopes to interfere with certification of the election shows how prepared those bastards are to subvert the process for their own gain .

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Ummm…No.

My exposure came from the cluster in Eagle, CO after a ski trip with everyone flying in from all over the world.

Your ideas are uninformed and sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT