ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Accountability Project

I’m pretty sure I’m not defending Trump.

But if you don’t see the writing on the wall with the Squad and their brewing coup to take power in the party then I’d start paying attention.
Laugh away. Anything to be woke.

AOC says anybody who worked in the Trump administration, was appointed by him, publicly supported him, or funded him should be on her accountability list. She didn't qualify that with unethical behavior. Nobody, including me, will defend unethical behavior, but apparently unlike you, hoosboot, and bloom, I don't consider doing what would cause me to be on AOC's list to be unethical.

The only folks that are threatened by AOC are sitting Dem Congresspeople (is that a word)?

She could do some real damage to them at mid-term.

She is Pelosi's nutjob to manage. You Pubs should actually encourage her.

I think you're giving the Squad too much power. The Democratic coalition is a far more moderate one than the Republican coalition, in that a lot of Democrats are fairly conservative in many ways. There's a role for the progressive left in the party, but that role isn't running it. Their job is to put pressure on the more cautious parts of the party, and try to drag it to the left inch by inch. But the cautious ones are the ones that will continue to run the party, if for no other reason than the fact that the cautious ones are the ones with the money.
Like usual, I hope you’re right.

Sigh. I was trying to give you a chance to explain what you meant, rather than assume you were just talking out your ass. I see that assumption would have been warranted.

Here's the reality. Only a small handful of states actually protect political activities from workplace discrimination. A larger handful of states have various minor protections that apply in certain situations. For example, in Indiana, I can refuse to hire you for being a Trump supporter, but I cannot threaten your livelihood in an attempt to convince you to vote for someone else.

Creed has nothing to do with it. Workplace discrimination protections about "creed" have nothing to do with politics. They are about religion. Specifically, a "creed" is a formal statement of a religious belief. This definition has been formalized in some states, and the states that haven't litigated the issue yet would invariably follow the same definition.
Is there a dictionary that gives simple and clear legal definitions of ordinary words?

Take power of what? If they take power of the DNC and nominate a Bernhead for Prez in 2024, the Rs wil take Congress and the Presidency by a McGovern* landslide. Biden won WI because of Trump, not because of conservatism and not because of the GND.

* Well okay. Tge Ds aren’t losing CA any time soon.
Maybe if that 15% state income tax passes they will

Is there a dictionary that gives simple and clear legal definitions of ordinary words?
There are a lot of them. The one from Cornell is pretty accessible for layfolks, although I would stress that all legal dictionaries are really useful only as a starting point, and you need to look into the actual precedents that provide the definitions to get the full picture.

Reactions: iuwclurker
Sigh. I was trying to give you a chance to explain what you meant, rather than assume you were just talking out your ass. I see that assumption would have been warranted.

Here's the reality. Only a small handful of states actually protect political activities from workplace discrimination. A larger handful of states have various minor protections that apply in certain situations. For example, in Indiana, I can refuse to hire you for being a Trump supporter, but I cannot threaten your livelihood in an attempt to convince you to vote for someone else.

Creed has nothing to do with it. Workplace discrimination protections about "creed" have nothing to do with politics. They are about religion. Specifically, a "creed" is a formal statement of a religious belief. This definition has been formalized in some states, and the states that haven't litigated the issue yet would invariably follow the same definition.

You failed to pay attention to the discussion. That is on you. The fact that you narrow the definition of creed to religion is simply a sign that you need to read more. That is on you as well, but go ahead and cut and paste to your heart's delight. Sorry Ace, you cannot impress me...I have seen too many of your mindless parrot posts. Troll somebody at your depth,

Sheesh

You failed to pay attention to the discussion. That is on you. The fact that you narrow the definition of creed to religion is simply a sign that you need to read more. That is on you as well, but go ahead and cut and paste to your heart's delight. Sorry Ace, you cannot impress me...I have seen too many of your mindless parrot posts. Troll somebody at your depth,

Sheesh
I'm not trying to impress you; I'm trying to teach you. Or, if you lack the necessary humility to learn anything, to teach the people who might be reading your posts and thinking you're actually making a good point. You're not. Your post was wrong. I explained why. There was no cut and paste. There was no parrot. They were my words, responding to your words.

Your continued inability to respond to me with only indignant, arrogant dismissal is all the evidence I need that I have you nailed.

Reactions: T.M.P.
I'm not trying to impress you; I'm trying to teach you. Or, if you lack the necessary humility to learn anything, to teach the people who might be reading your posts and thinking you're actually making a good point. You're not. Your post was wrong. I explained why. There was no cut and paste. There was no parrot. They were my words, responding to your words.

Your continued inability to respond to me with only indignant, arrogant dismissal is all the evidence I need that I have you nailed.

You have gotten here...exactly what you earned. You forfeited your opportunity to impress me long ago.

You just run with whatever gets that inferiority complex of yours through the door each noon.

You have gotten here...exactly what you earned. You forfeited your opportunity to impress me long ago.

You just run with whatever gets that inferiority complex of yours through the door each noon.
You seem to be under the delusion that your opinion of someone is something anyone else here would or should care about. It's not.

You seem to be under the delusion that your opinion of someone is something anyone else here would or should care about. It's not.

You clearly do...you have been sniveling behind me all day sobbing for my approval...sorry Ace, you are what you are.

You were turned here into Birria.

"teach me"....Bwwwwwaaahahahahahaha

LOL. Your ego is something to behold, I'll give you that.

Have you forgotten who you’re talking to?
Let me remind you.
44943288.jpg

A “Karen” response in 3...2..1 (unless his infinite genius has lead to a new comeback)

• Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
Tata isn’t acting SecDef, and why would you call him a “psychotic monster?”

He's a right wing conspiracy nut job who once called Obama a Terrorist Leader.

Elizabeth (I'm sorry, Pocahontas per our current president) explains it better than I do.

And this gem.

Last edited:
Reactions: meridian
Have you forgotten who you’re talking to?
Let me remind you.
44943288.jpg

A “Karen” response in 3...2..1 (unless his infinite genius has lead to a new comeback)
Are COH and CS2 the same person? Blocked COH awhile ago to tighten the board and reduce the bloviation. CS2 recently joined the club.

Are COH and CS2 the same person? Blocked COH awhile ago to tighten the board and reduce the bloviation. CS2 recently joined the club.
Lmao you blocked COH?!!! Screaming laughing. Congrats you’re the dumbest poster on the board !! Iuwclicker this must be your day!!!

Ps Coh and cs2 could be the same poster. They rank 1 and 2 on this board.

You guys aren't nearly as mean to me as you are to poor stoll. I guess I should consider myself lucky.
I spent the past two years telling my fellow libs to stop being mean to poor stoll. He's a decent guy, I says. He's just frustrated, but he means well, I says. Let him sleep it off, and he'll be fine, I says.

Then he goes and tells me I want to destroy America. The thanks I get.

I guess my golfing buddy’s 26 year-old son’s professional life is over. Will these folks go after his father’s business?

Really, you haven't watched doxing over the last few years? Why should these Ex Trump employees not take AOC and this group serious? You don’t think these folks will go after employers?

Why doesn’t Biden specifically tell these folks to take down the site? You know, let’s all hug and make up. I am president for all Americans.

talk about false propaganda. (outright lying).

AOC's tweet was directed at holding people accountable for things they said, should they try to later deny or say otherwise, and had nothing to do with going after people or an enemies list..

when people have to lie, they have no case to begin with.

I spent the past two years telling my fellow libs to stop being mean to poor stoll. He's a decent guy, I says. He's just frustrated, but he means well, I says. Let him sleep it off, and he'll be fine, I says.

Then he goes and tells me I want to destroy America. The thanks I get.
stoll always makes me think of the Michael Douglas character in Falling Down.

Lmao you blocked COH?!!! Screaming laughing. Congrats you’re the dumbest poster on the board !! Iuwclicker this must be your day!!!

Ps Coh and cs2 could be the same poster. They rank 1 and 2 on this board.
There's always a chance I am the dumbest poster on the board. I wouldn't get money on it, but there's always a chance.

talk about false propaganda. (outright lying).

AOC's tweet was directed at holding people accountable for things they said, should they try to later deny or say otherwise, and had nothing to do with going after people or an enemies list..

when people have to lie, they have no case to begin with.

Would you go load yourself into a cattle car please? AOC has a dream vaca for you, free.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT