ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Really? I picture you as a Tom Cruise-type lawyer in A Few Good Men! Hot shot - banging law clerks. Football stud.

Co. Hoosier I see as a Donald Sutherland type like the judge Isaac Parker in Bass Reeves.

Don't spoil my fantasy.
jack nicholson art GIF by hoppip

Each of these predicates had to be proved beyond a reasonable doubt. The jury instructions, both pre and post hearing, were crystal clear.
The instruction in and of themselves are okay. But that doesn’t mean the instructions were adequate.

Allowing the jury to pick one from three possible crimes is the opposite of any one of them being established beyond a reasonable doubt. It could easily be that no crime was established beyond a reasonable doubt. Richardson does not speak to this problem. Even if Trump intended to cover up a crime that would not establish the existence of a crime .

Reactions: DANC
Really? I picture you as a Tom Cruise-type lawyer in A Few Good Men! Hot shot - banging law clerks. Football stud.

Co. Hoosier I see as a Donald Sutherland type like the judge Isaac Parker in Bass Reeves.

Don't spoil my fantasy.
At least you didn’t say Donald Sutherland type in Kelly’s Heroes.

I don’t think any movie lawyer is like me, that would be boring and not marketable.

• Haha

Don't spoil my fantasy.
Far closer to Tom Cruze than Tom Cruise :D :D

• Haha
How many days will you cry real tears like a baby if/when Trump loses? I'm setting the over/under at 4.5. Remember to stay hydrated for the crying jag.
Absolutely nothing is guaranteed with all the shenanigans the Dems will pull from now through the election. But Trump has a great shot.

Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Absolutely nothing is guaranteed with all the shenanigans the Dems will pull from now through the election. But Trump has a great shot.

Just what lengths will Team Biden go to between now and election day to win votes? How much will they be willing to pervert the power of the executive branch? I shudder at the thought.

Just what lengths will Team Biden go to between now and election day to win votes? How much will they be willing to pervert the power of the executive branch? I shudder at the thought.
The dems should do the following that has been completely blessed by Trumpers:

1. Locate and implement fraudulent electors at the state level;
2. File 70 election lawsuits, replete with unsigned affidavits from alleged experts; Venezulean documents demonstrating that the server rooms of dominion were moved to Germany and poland;
3. Completely make up allegations of fraud and immediately draw attention to any photo produced during the counting process as clear proof that there is fraud;
4. Like to their constituents that the election was rigged;
5. Bring back Melissa Carone from Michigan. The most intelligent and savy ex stripper to every chime in on election fraud;
6. Violently storm the captial, break in, threaten to kill people, try and access computers, vandalize and then call these people American heroes;
7. Find someone called the My Couch Guy, and have him repeatedly get on TV and proclaim that he is a true patriot and he knows that this fraud, and that while he was a coke head and dumber than dirt, faux patriotism wins the day.;
8. Get CNN and MSNBC to buy in and then have them pay out over a 1.2 bil in settlement for making defamatory statements;
9. Refer to George Floyd riots as total justification for everything;
10. Get ahold of one of the Surpeme Court's liberal spouses and have them run point to each state electors and tell them that the prisons in guantanomo bay will hold Trump and his family (thank you so much Mrs. Thomas).

20 years ago, this would have been an SNL skit......Except it actually happened

Last edited:
Less than 5 percent for the popular vote. 40 percent for EC count.
I’m hoping Trump loses mostly because I think a second Trump term would be bad for the country, but also because I want to see him held accountable for the indictments with more meat in them.

That said, it’s kind of scary to think what Trump might do if his back is against the wall and his only Hail Mary is to rile up the MAGA idiots.

Hopefully they’ll be too dejected and disorganized to do anything too crazy.

• Haha
Other great betting opps:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12
11:39:00 EST

ODDS American Decimal Fractional

POLITICS FUTURES​

Donald Trump : Specials​

Mon, Jun 17, 2024 EST​

ROTDONALD TRUMP SR. FAVORABILITY BY JULY 1ST, 2024MONEYLINE
111144% or Higher +1200
111243.00% - 43.99% +700
111342.00% - 42.99% +300
111441.00% - 41.99% +225
111540.00% - 40.99% +250
111639.00% - 39.99% +400
1117Under 39% +1200
Donald Trump Sr.'s Average Favorability By July 1st, 2024. According to fivethirtyeight.com

Mon, Jun 24, 2024 EST​

ROTWILL DONALD TRUMP SR. SERVE JAIL TIME BEFORE 2025?MONEYLINE
127Yes +600
BetUS' decision is final. Wagers posted after public announcement will be void.
ROTWILL DONALD TRUMP SR. SERVE JAIL TIME BEFORE 2026?MONEYLINE
129Yes +200
130No -300
ROTHUSH MONEY/STORMY DANIELS: HOUSE ARREST?MONEYLINE
10211Yes +350
Will Judge Merchan Sentence Donald Trump Sr. To House Arrest, For His Hush Money/Stormy Daniels Convictions? BetUS' decision is final. Wagers posted after public announcement will be void.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Other great betting opps:

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 12
11:39:00 EST

ODDS American Decimal Fractional

POLITICS FUTURES​

Donald Trump : Specials​

Mon, Jun 17, 2024 EST​

ROTDONALD TRUMP SR. FAVORABILITY BY JULY 1ST, 2024MONEYLINE
111144% or Higher +1200
111243.00% - 43.99% +700
111342.00% - 42.99% +300
111441.00% - 41.99% +225
111540.00% - 40.99% +250
111639.00% - 39.99% +400
1117Under 39% +1200
Donald Trump Sr.'s Average Favorability By July 1st, 2024. According to fivethirtyeight.com

Mon, Jun 24, 2024 EST​

ROTWILL DONALD TRUMP SR. SERVE JAIL TIME BEFORE 2025?MONEYLINE
127Yes +600
ROTWILL DONALD TRUMP SR. SERVE JAIL TIME BEFORE 2026?MONEYLINE
129Yes +200
130No -300
ROTHUSH MONEY/STORMY DANIELS: HOUSE ARREST?MONEYLINE
10211Yes +350
Will Judge Merchan Sentence Donald Trump Sr. To House Arrest, For His Hush Money/Stormy Daniels Convictions? BetUS' decision is final. Wagers posted after public announcement will be void.
maybe the gamblers will start hunting these judges and politicians down for fing up their bets. add a new wrinkle

Why did you comment on the popular vote?

You should bet on Biden. He's ~+120 on the betting sites.

I'd like to have a Republican candidate win the popular vote as well as the EC. Not Trump, an actual Republican. I want Trump to be stomped as well as well as most of the Trump-like candidates for Senate and the House. I want Trump and his populist, pro-Russian, anti-NATO followers purged.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Here's a great bet: Bet the Yes at +120 (that should be -1000, at least).

The only way he takes a test and publishes it is if he passes it. Need clarification, though, on the bet from the site to make sure a leak of a failed test doesn't count.

Tue, Jul 30, 2024 EST​

ROTWILL JOE BIDEN PASS DEMENTIA TEST?MONEYLINE
20101Yes +120
20102No -165
If Joe Biden takes a 30-question Dementia Test and publishes the results. Will he score the 24 points regarded as standard to avoid diagnosis. If no test or confirmation before 2025, bets will be void. BetUS' decision is final. Wagers posted after public announcement will be void.

I'd like to have a Republican candidate win the popular vote as well as the EC. Not Trump, an actual Republican. I want Trump to be stomped as well as well as most of the Trump-like candidates for Senate and the House. I want Trump and his populist, pro-Russian, anti-NATO followers purged.
I was playing pick up ball at my gym the other day, me and a buddy got there a little early and played H-O-R-S-E beforehand to warm up.

I kicked his ass in the game of horse. Then we ran 5v5 for the pickup game and my team got beat, my buddy was on the other team that won. But my team should have won, because I won the game of H-O-R-S-E.

Spot on! The latest from MAGA is that Biden orchestrated the indictment and felony conviction of his son in order to justify the prosecutions of Trump.

There's no pulling the wool over the eyes of you geniuses!

I bet this just drives you nuts.

I was playing pick up ball at my gym the other day, me and a buddy got there a little early and played H-O-R-S-E beforehand to warm up.

I kicked his ass in the game of horse. Then we ran 5v5 for the pickup game and my team got beat, my buddy was on the other team that won. But my team should have won, because I won the game of H-O-R-S-E.

You would have won if you would have warmed up with around the world.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT