ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Dumb. I think I invented the word. LOL!

I’m a one thumb typist on my phone so I often miss letters. I can live with an occasional mistake, but I do edit posts often to fix those mistakes too.
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stone.

He's so done. Imagine these upcoming debates with Joe not pumped full of any drugs.

Imagine the same with Trump . I hope he brings up his shark/electrocution debate. That will go over well. Or he could always expand on his religion thoughts and heaven. Always a winner. Should be good stuff.

You think that's it? I'm not much of a druggie so I don't know what they're doing, but it has to be some damn strong stuff. They're going to do whatever it takes, and hope that it doesn't kill him. If it does, I'm sure there's a plan for that as well.
Adderall is what Trump has been on since his Apprentice days. Not sure how well it works. He had times when he looked like he was on downers instead though, so hard to tell.

Imagine the same with Trump . I hope he brings up his shark/electrocution debate. That will go over well. Or he could always expand on his religion thoughts and heaven. Always a winner. Should be good stuff.
My candidate is going on CNN (the Communist News Network) against a bunch of radical leftists.

I would love to see Joe do something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
How many days will you cry real tears like a baby if/when Trump loses? I'm setting the over/under at 4.5. Remember to stay hydrated for the crying jag.
The Trumpers have already said they won't accept any election results that show Trump lost. So, they rely instead on polls that they claim to show that Trump leads Biden.

For Trumpers, these cherry-picked polls are the election results.

Spot on! The latest from MAGA is that Biden orchestrated the indictment and felony conviction of his son in order to justify the prosecutions of Trump.

There's no pulling the wool over the eyes of you geniuses!
And and and and, Biden did all this brilliant, genius plotting while supposedly senile and mentally incompetent.

How does Biden do it!!

As I've said the bigger the turnout the better.

Agree turnout, especially in the swing states, will decide the election..

Must keep in mind, however, it is important which demographic group turns out and which doesn't. For example, there are the White college graduates and the White non college graduates.

As to turnout, when observing a Trump rally the level of enthusiasm and devotion tells me his people will turnout. How's that for a sophisticated observation?

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Agree turnout, especially in the swing states, will decide the election..

Must keep in mind, however, it is important which demographic group turns out and which doesn't. For example, there are the White college graduates and the White non college graduates.

As to turnout, when observing a Trump rally the level of enthusiasm and devotion tells me his people will turnout. How's that for a sophisticated observation?
If trump relies on turnout and not early vote mail etc he learned nothing and will lose. Relying on turnout is asinine

It was asinine of Trump to bad mouth absentee voting because it historically favored Republicans. He blew that one. Trump is not very smart.
Absentee voting should be badmouthed. The entire process last time was farcical. Not really interested in going further with it but it was dumb

Reactions: DANC
Absentee voting should be badmouthed. The entire process last time was farcical. Not really interested in going further with it but it was dumb
I’ve voted absentee since 1986 and Republicans won the absentee vote every time except for 2020. That’s all on Trump bad mouthing it. It’s also why we lost the Georgia Senate races, which cost us control of the Senate. He’s a huge loser.

Last edited:
I’ve voted absentee since 1986 and Republicans won that vote every time except for 2020. That’s all in Trump.
I don’t care what you’ve done. Cool for you. This was Covid bs etc. Get an ID show up and vote. Military and other limited exclusions. This shouldn’t be hard. People bitching about an Id and showing up do so for a dozen other things. I saw them all at six flags yesterday

I don’t care what you do lol. Cool. You’re great.

Americans don’t trust the process. Fix that. Justified or not. One day every four years people can show up with an Id
I’m all for voter ID. I’m also for mail in voting when it’s done securely, as it is here, and is done with the military. It historically favored Republicans and Trump has ruined that. He deserves criticism for that.

I’m all for voter ID. I’m also for mail in voting when it’s done securely, as it is here, and is done with the military. It historically favored Republicans and Trump has ruined that. He deserves criticism for that.
Clinton said it in 2016. Both sides have questioned the elections. Covid changes were also an issue. I know you can’t get past trump in anything of that brain of yours but the election was a mess in 2020. That doesn’t mean trump was screwed. Both can be true

People get their property tax receipt, an emissions test, a safety inspection, just to drive. They can show up in person with an Id one day every four years

I did in 2022 just to see how Ohio does it in person. They do that well too. I’ll mail in this year. Very convenient.

The good middle ground is early voting in person at vote centers. They go for several weeks here in Bton. In and out quick, no lines, at your convenience, not all on one day with hoards of people doing it at the same time.

Clinton said it in 2016. Both sides have questioned the elections. Covid changes were also an issue. I know you can’t get past trump in anything of that brain of yours but the election was a mess in 2020. That doesn’t mean trump was screwed. Both can be true

People get their property tax receipt, an emissions test, a safety inspection, just to drive. They can show up in person with an Id one day every four years
No one has ever ruined the integrity of our elections like the loser of the last election. Gore caused serious harm in 2000 and Democrats in Congress did more harm in 2004 by questioning the legitimacy of the election in Ohio (RFK Jr was an instigator there), but Trump did the most damage by far. A real man, a sane man, would have conceded and moved on.

No one has ever ruined the integrity of our elections like the loser of the last election. Gore caused serious harm in 2000 and Democrats in Congress did more harm in 2004 by questioning the legitimacy of the election in Ohio (RFK Jr was an instigator there), but Trump did the most damage by far. A real man, a sane man, would have conceded and moved on.
Gore didn’t cause harm in 2000. It was a legit issue. He should have challenged it. The lawyer representing bush was an iu law alum. Challenging the election has nothing to do with making elections more secure.

Immigrants are walking thousands of miles. They ford drivers. Hide in tunnels and trunks. Just to get here. Americans can show up one day every four years with an id

That has nothing to do with trump

Gore didn’t cause harm in 2000. It was a legit issue. The lawyer representing bush was an iu law alum. Challenging the election has nothing to do with making elections more secure.

Immigrants are walking thousands of miles. They ford drivers. Hide in tunnels and trunks. Americans can show up one day every four years

That has nothing to do with trump
Gore should have conceded after the first recount. There should have been no bad mouthing of the 2004 election. Both of those damaged Americans’ faith in our elections and led to Trump essentially destroying it.

No one here is more opposed to illegal immigration than I am. No one is more supportive of preventing ineligible voters from voting than I am. We can be in violent agreement on these things.

Gore should have conceded after the first recount. There should have been no bad mouthing of the 2004 election. Both of those damaged Americans’ faith in our elections and led to Trump essentially destroying it.

No one here is more opposed to illegal immigration than I am. No one is more supportive of preventing ineligible voters from voting than I am. We can be in violent agreement on these things.
My point with immigration is that people around the world go to great lengths to get here for just a chance to be an American. Actual Americans can sacrifice a few hours every four years

The good middle ground is early voting in person at vote centers. They go for several weeks here in Bton. In and out quick, no lines, at your convenience, not all on one day with hoards of people doing it at the same time.
Perfect

I don’t care what you do lol. Cool. You’re great.

Americans don’t trust the process. Fix that. Justified or not. One day every four years people can show up with an Id
a9363d49-2d96-40d8-b7b5-a7744f15f8c7_text.gif

What did Gore do other than use the system in place to try to have a recount of the manual votes, which was blocked 5-4 by the Supreme Court. When the winner is within 100s of votes, I think a full recount would have been warranted, not just recounting the votes done by machine

Bush and gore both brought their lawyers to florida to contest the tight race

But i thought gore conceded afterwards when he lost his push for a recount so not sure how that damaged the elections.

My point with immigration is that people around the world go to great lengths to get here for just a chance to be an American. Actual Americans can sacrifice a few hours every four years
I concur. America is an awesome country. As for elections, I want them to be secure and free from voter fraud. I don’t care if it’s in person or not, as long as it is secure. I’d prefer we not have a single fraudulent vote and anything that gets us to that or very close to it is good.

What did Gore do other than use the system in place to try to have a recount of the manual votes, which was blocked 5-4 by the Supreme Court. When the winner is within 100s of votes, I think a full recount would have been warranted, not just recounting the votes done by machine

Bush and gore both brought their lawyers to florida to contest the tight race

But i thought gore conceded afterwards when he lost his push for a recount so not sure how that damaged the elections.
I’m not going to rehash this with you. Read the history yourself. Pay attention to the fact that after the first recount Gore asked for manual recounts only in heavily Democratic counties. Also pay attention to the fact that Gore wanted to throw out military absentee votes (solidified the military vote for Republican candidates for another 16 years too). Also, a media recount found that Bush would have won yet another total recount. Bush won. Period.

Yes, Gore conceded. I give him credit for that.

My definition of turnout would include anyone who votes early by mail or in person.
It should be interesting. My guess is low turnout. Biden lost a lot of advantages he had last time. Progressives and blacks were galvanized in the wake of the summer of love. Now many of that group is unhappy with his stance on Palestine and suffering from bidenflation. Plus he looks like he’s a cadaver at this point. Throw in independents like myself who said ehhh he’ll be Obama 2.0 that’s fine. But he was a progressive so I’ll race to vote for trump

2020 trump fatigue was real. After a campaign and these criminal trials and cheating an election I think it still exists. Add in those who hate him anyway and I don’t see him pulling many votes.

So who will prevail in an election with much fewer voters. That’s my guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
If trump relies on turnout and not early vote mail etc he learned nothing and will lose. Relying on turnout is asinine
You haven't been paying attention. They obviously are encouraging people to vote as early as possible. What I'm saying is the more people that vote, whether that's by mail or at the polls, the better it is for Trump.

I’d really like to see both candidates drop out and have two contested conventions. That would be great entertainment and we could get two reasonable candidates instead of what we currently have.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT