ADVERTISEMENT

The root cause of Trump - Gary Hart

I comprehend that an independent report and the government acknowledging the laptop is real will not improve your psychosis.
We’ve had this discussion. I never said the laptop wasn’t real. What you don’t comprehend is your constant pretense that there was no Russian collusion.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
He can. And his polling is even worse than Biden's. He will lose and Poilievre will be the next PM. Open your eyes Zeke. There's something interesting happening out there.

Bukele
Schoof
Meloni
Milei
Orban
Modi
Polilievre
Orpo teaming up with the right wing (RIP Sanna)
Jung-tai

Right wing populism is on the march and sweeping across Europe and the world. HUGE right-wing gains expected in the ongoing EU elections. The people of the world are tired of failure.
We’ll see. They thought Justin was losing last time too. And I have read about Fascism being on the rise many places. That’s rather frightening. Especially considering that’s who Trump seems to admire the most.

No one on the board lies like you do. This isn’t an opinion.

You try to change the conversation when you’re losing an argument. It’s you go to tactic.
Yep that’s exactly correct. And then gaslights and accuses others of lying. Very Trumpian tactic.

• Haha
Don't be. Before Obamacare, 60% of the uninsured were either self-employed or worked for companies with fewer than 100 employees.
Yes, I know. I had many opportunities to go out on my own and make much more money. But I preferred to have the safety of working for companies that provided health insurance. Also, before Obamacare, health insurance was much more affordable.

I also worked for a couple employees with under 100 employees - both provided health insurance.

Life is a series of choices. If you want to accept the risk and make more money in lieu of insurance, that's your choice. The nation's health policy shouldn't be based on the choices of different people.

We’ll see. They thought Justin was losing last time too. And I have read about Fascism being on the rise many places. That’s rather frightening. Especially considering that’s who Trump seems to admire the most.
Stop referring to him by his first name like some adoring schoolgirl with a crush.

Yes, I know. I had many opportunities to go out on my own and make much more money. But I preferred to have the safety of working for companies that provided health insurance. Also, before Obamacare, health insurance was much more affordable.

I also worked for a couple employees with under 100 employees - both provided health insurance.

Life is a series of choices. If you want to accept the risk and make more money in lieu of insurance, that's your choice. The nation's health policy shouldn't be based on the choices of different people.
We can (and did) do better.

Didn't you post this?

"What I think about is how very rich the rich people are now. We don’t talk about millionaires anymore. It’s billionaires. Hell, I find myself thinking, “oh he’s only a single digit billionaire”. That’s nuts."
Yeah, which has no connection to what you concluded I said.

Yeah, which has no connection to what you concluded I said.
I don't think you really had a point. Just that the rich are too rich.

What did I miss? That's there are poor people struggling? Wow - newsflash! That's hardly ever been the case in this country.....

Uhhhhh ok, so do I have a schoolgirl crush when I call Donnie by his first name? I believe it’s actually Melania who has the schoolgirl crush on Justin.
You use Donnie because you’re petulant and immature and the nickname is slightly minimizing.

“Justin” is just weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT