ADVERTISEMENT

"Trump never knows when to shut up and Biden can't tell the truth to save his life" WOW WOW WOW Perfectly stated per usual from a VIABLE 3RD PARTY CND

mcmurtry66

Hall of Famer
Mar 14, 2019
"Neither one of them knows exactly what the average American person goes through out here just to get by and pay bills."

Love this from a viable third party candidate who brought us JOY - far more so than either biden or trump - divisive all the time. The challenge, among many, is that his campaign only has $1,400 at the moment. Any guesses? And there's only one person he truly HATES - justifiabily in my INFORMED opinion

"Neither one of them knows exactly what the average American person goes through out here just to get by and pay bills."

Love this from a viable third party candidate who brought us JOY - far more so than either biden or trump - divisive all the time. The challenge, among many, is that his campaign only has $1,400 at the moment. Any guesses? And there's only one person he truly HATES - justifiabily in my INFORMED opinion
I have no idea.

Tiger King?
well done son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he announced his candidacy.

Tiger%20King%20Pose%201200.jpg

I'd say Chase Oliver but I expect he has more than 1400 and probably does not hate anyone.
tiger king loves everyone but that HORRIBLE MURDERER CAROL BASKINS. Tiger king is every man. a political persecution and prosecution sort of like mandela. he's woke. but loves the military. former army sniper like danc was. and he gets it. he gets what everyone is facing. and he speaks the truth. there will be no pandering with the tiger king. @Baller23Boogie exactly!

tiger king loves everyone but that HORRIBLE MURDERER CAROL BASKINS. Tiger king is every man. a political prosecution sort of like mandela. he's woke. but loves the military. former army sniper like danc was. and he gets it. he gets what everyone is facing

He's also an ordained minister.

Is there anything the man can't do (from the confines of his jail cell)?

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
he'll pardon himself son. get out and hold the greatest town hall events in history. he's a man of the people. he's every man. military. gays. trannies. laborers. politicians. he will use doj to get carol, but that needs to happen anyway. she fed her husband to a tiger. otherwise no conflicts no obstacles
He's also an ordained minister.

Is there anything the man can't do (from the confines of his jail cell)?

Did anyone see Trump speak yesterday? They had to cut him short, as a staff person found his speech. He had decided to admit that his next term would be the Forth Reich, and he planned to repeat it 14 times!!! The freaking nerve of this guy!

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
Did anyone see Trump speak yesterday? They had to cut him short, as a staff person found his speech. He had decided to admit that his next term would be the Forth Reich, and he planned to repeat it 14 times!!! The freaking nerve of this guy!
@stollcpa I’m expecting replies; “See!!! We’ve been telling you all he’s evil” any minute now.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Far right vs Far left- trying to sell Trump as centrist is a bit laughable
trump is a centrist dem if anything. in reality he's a populist with a hodgepodge of beliefs/policies. that far right extremists support him is of little moment to that reality. why do you think rockport and aloha etc can't stand him - beyond his personality and obvious other shortcomings.

trump is a centrist dem if anything. in reality he's a populist with a hodgepodge of beliefs/policies. that far right extremists support him is of little moment to that reality. why do you think rockport and aloha etc can't stand him - beyond his personality and obvious other shortcomings.
25% of our federal debt while crowing about the “greatest economy” is a large negative and why libertarians booed his fat arse

Wild guess here. Because, as US President, he tried to overturn an election he lost? Because he’s taken a wrecking ball to our election system, the judicial system and the rule of law?

Wild guess here. Because, as US President, he tried to overturn an election he lost? Because he’s taken a wrecking ball to our election system, the judicial system and the rule of law?
For sure. But they don’t like his nato approach, protectionism etc

I disagree on the judicial system tho. I think Dems have done as much if not more harm in that regard

It's not what he believes. It's who he caters to so he can keep his power, and you're OK with fringe right politics so long as your take home pay is higher.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT