ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Trump is running as a crybaby. 90 percent of what he talks about in his rallies is how everyone is out to get him and how awful they are. At least time he ran on some actual, although simple minded, policy ideas like "we're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it," or "I can get rid of the deficit in four years" (something he never even tried to do), or "I'm going to drain the swamp" (something he only made worse), etc., etc. I don't think making it all about his grievances is going to be a winning campaign.

That pick would be too smart. No way he makes that good of a choice.
Well to be honest the people he hires has always been his weak spot. From Pence to Barr to Pompeo many were awful.

If not Burgum it's probably Carson or possibly Vance. I'd be surprised at anyone else.

Well to be honest the people he hires has always been his weak spot. From Pence to Barr to Pompeo many were awful.

If not Burgum it's probably Carson or possibly Vance. I'd be surprised at anyone else.
I hope it's Vance. I'm not one who believes the Veep pick has much of an electoral effect, but if Harris on the ticket hurts Biden, Vance on the ticket probably makes some of that up.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Just saw on Twitter ( not sure of reliability of source) that Pence and 60 of 64 members of Trump’s former cabinet are refusing to endorse and vote for him. If that’s not a complete indictment, I’m not sure what is.

Just saw on Twitter ( not sure of reliability of source) that Pence and 60 of 64 members of Trump’s former cabinet are refusing to endorse and vote for him. If that’s not a complete indictment, I’m not sure what is.
Please, don’t quote Twitter Twits. Link sources.

Trump is running as a crybaby. 90 percent of what he talks about in his rallies is how everyone is out to get him and how awful they are. At least time he ran on some actual, although simple minded, policy ideas like "we're going to build a wall and Mexico is going to pay for it," or "I can get rid of the deficit in four years" (something he never even tried to do), or "I'm going to drain the swamp" (something he only made worse), etc., etc. I don't think making it all about his grievances is going to be a winning campaign.
Look who goes to all his rallies!

How the fvck do you know what he talks about 90 percent of the time? Because that's what MSNBC tells you?

Look who goes to all his rallies!

How the fvck do you know what he talks about 90 percent of the time? Because that's what MSNBC tells you?
I watch unedited videos of him at his rallies. Many of them emailed to me by his campaign because I’m a registered Republican. His idiot minions think what he says is inspiring but it’s the opposite. I don’t watch much of the cable news, but I will occasionally watch Hannity to see what talking points you’re going to be repeating.

Fact is, based on his own speeches and campaign emails, Trump is primarily running on grievance. He’s a crybaby and somehow that resonates with you. Crybaby too?

Reactions: Bowlmania

You left out Kushner and Ivanka. Why?

So this Burgum is a smart guy obviously. I mean compared to Harris please. Different stratosphere. However as we all shred on colleges and inflated expenses etc @larsIU @BradStevens burgum reps yet another benefit of going to great schools. The connections. So much more important than the education. Burgum started a great co it seems however Microsoft bought it for over a Bil. Burgum apparently met ballmer at Stanford grad school and became good buds with him. Bam. Not that there isn’t merit but your buddy involved as ceo doesn’t hurt

So this Burgum is a smart guy obviously. I mean compared to Harris please. Different stratosphere. However as we all shred on colleges and inflated expenses etc @larsIU @BradStevens burgum reps yet another benefit of going to great schools. The connections. So much more important than the education. Burgum started a great co it seems however Microsoft bought it for over a Bil. Burgum apparently met ballmer at Stanford grad school and became good buds with him. Bam. Not that there isn’t merit but your buddy involved as ceo doesn’t hurt
Went to North Dakota St. Started 2 very successful businesses.

Went to North Dakota St. Started 2 very successful businesses.

Yeah but you can’t charm your way into those schools anymore. It’s bullshit. The top end schools now just cater to the ever expanding wealth gap and masquerade as caring SJWs while curating tax free 4 Billy endowments.

Bring on the pitchforks at this point.

Yeah but you can’t charm your way into those schools anymore. It’s bullshit. The top end schools now just cater to the ever expanding wealth gap and masquerade as caring SJWs while curating tax free 4 Billy endowments.

Bring on the pitchforks at this point.
jake gyllenhaal GIF

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and larsIU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT