ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

The J6 Prison Choir may have a new member and he could sing with them for a couple decades. Any of the MAGAs here want to defend this “mostly peaceful protester?”

Does ANYTHING about this paragraph, strike you odd? I'm not defending shit, Just started "land of Bad". But?

The 20-year sentence was imposed by Senior U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth, a Ronald Reagan appointee who has spoken out about the “preposterous” rhetoric some Republicans have used as they attempt to “rewrite history” about the Jan. 6 attack. Lamberth has warned that “such meritless justifications of criminal activity” from politicians “could presage further danger to our country.”

Does ANYTHING about this paragraph, strike you odd? I'm not defending shit, Just started "land of Bad". But?

The 20-year sentence was imposed by Senior U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth, a Ronald Reagan appointee who has spoken out about the “preposterous” rhetoric some Republicans have used as they attempt to “rewrite history” about the Jan. 6 attack. Lamberth has warned that “such meritless justifications of criminal activity” from politicians “could presage further danger to our country.”
No. I agree with him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT