ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

I don't disagree. Wasn't Rush pushing the Tea Party concept?
Without looking it up, IIRC, one of the first main Tea Party groups was set up by one of the Koch PACs, but it was marketed as grassroots to tap into the general anger at the bailouts without putting the partisanship on a billboard. But, as you say, it was always a Republican movement. Remember Joe the Plumber? Advertised as a independent everyman who was mad at the government for screwing the little guy? In real life, he was a long-time loyal Republican active in politics.

Reactions: Circlejoe
I know it will never happen but I wish people would just stop participating in federal elections. Don't vote!

Vote for governor and down ballot elections but screw the feds.

But since we have to I would really like a fiscal conservative, socially idgaf, but right now we need anything but a Democrat. Its not even about the president in particular. Need to clean out the directors and secretaries. For example, for God's sake the assistant secretary of health is a dude that dresses like a gay Ben Franklin. A professor of pediatricts and psychiatry with serious mental health issues. WTF?

The big question is can Trump keep his supporters focused on the big steal for another 18 months? Same with the election deniers in Congress.

Okay, so Trump paid Dominion $787.5 million dollars. But on Fox News they only confirmed that there was a settlement and no amount was quantified.

And and now there is the big stir about the Department of Justice in New York state being controlled by George Soros. Wait until Democrats in Congress sleeping with Chinese spies gets more traction!

As Long as Trump can keep his constituents laser focused on these issues and keep the eye off of abortion, global warming, gun safety, government shutdowns, alleged rapes, tax dodging, and all of the graft during his previous administration he has a reasonable chance to be the GOP nominee. And then throw in Marjorie Taylor Green as vice president!

The big question is can Trump keep his supporters focused on the big steal for another 18 months? Same with the election deniers in Congress.

Okay, so Trump paid Dominion $787.5 million dollars. But on Fox News they only confirmed that there was a settlement and no amount was quantified.

And and now there is the big stir about the Department of Justice in New York state being controlled by George Soros. Wait until Democrats in Congress sleeping with Chinese spies gets more traction!

As Long as Trump can keep his constituents laser focused on these issues and keep the eye off of abortion, global warming, gun safety, government shutdowns, alleged rapes, tax dodging, and all of the graft during his previous administration he has a reasonable chance to be the GOP nominee. And then throw in Marjorie Taylor Green as vice president!
You have your “facts” messed up.

Someone take his pipe away.

Without looking it up, IIRC, one of the first main Tea Party groups was set up by one of the Koch PACs, but it was marketed as grassroots to tap into the general anger at the bailouts without putting the partisanship on a billboard. But, as you say, it was always a Republican movement. Remember Joe the Plumber? Advertised as a independent everyman who was mad at the government for screwing the little guy? In real life, he was a long-time loyal Republican active in politics.
That doesn't mean he was unjustified in his anger at the government for screwing the little guy.

DJT has a thousand fold advantage over all other politicians.

he tells his audience whatever they want to hear and nothing else, all the time.

he represents only himself, and no party or constituency or Wall St.

he gets his message out no matter what it is, controls the media rather than vice versa, and is the only one with the power to do so.

he could have been one of the great presidents of all time.

but the representing only himself with no moral or ethical constraints ever thing, blew that up quick.

DonaldTrump_USElections_301020_1200_FacebookOfficialPage_6.jpg
You ever notice that you get few reactions other than the occasional laugh emoji? You ever notice that few respond to you to agree with you? You ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?

You should know why. I’ve tried to help you by telling you why.

There is a side of the anti Trump argument that pub's have to embrace. Are you only ok with voting for a repub candidate that the dim's give you permission to vote for? If you are a pub that allows your vote to be subservient to what your dim lords allow... Fetterman type candidates are your leaders and you were never cut from the silk that made this country to start with.
War has already started and only the dim's are shooting so far. I can't believe that the right male is the side wearing tampax and are not organized like the left. totally disgraceful.
Dem “permission?” That’s not a thing, but if we run a solid Republican who picks up some Democrat votes, we win. That’s how it always works. Trump won that way in 2016 too.

Reactions: Spartans9312
President Trump. Married to a super model. Multi billionaire. Most famous person in the world. Total loser.
I don’t give a flying crap about his personal life, though much of it is not at all praiseworthy. However, he’s a big time loser politically. Lost the popular vote in 2016 to freaking Hillary Clinton. Lost to Biden in a popular vote landslide. Cost us the Senate in 2020 and 2022. Cost us a larger House majority in 2022. Nominate him in 2024 and he’ll lose again. Losing is what he’s good at. I’m not a fan of losers. Trump and I have that in common.

I don’t give a flying crap about his personal life, though much of it is not at all praiseworthy. However, he’s a big time loser politically. Lost to Biden in a popular vote landslide. Cost us the Senate in 2020 and 2022. Cost us a larger House majority in 2022. Nominate him in 2024 and he’ll lose again. Losing is what he’s good at. I’m not a fan of losers. Trump and I have that in common.
You really go off the rails on Trump. You have delusions that aren't healthy.

Another "I know you are, but what am I" response.
Not at all. I understand the difference between opinions and facts, but you often don’t. That’s my opinion. It’s a good one supported by a lot of your bad faith posting. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
President Trump. Married to a super model. Multi billionaire. Most famous person in the world. Total loser.
Inherited his wealth. Could have invested in an index fund and been worth more. Saved from financial ruin by a tv show, The Apprentice.

Super model wife is nothing but a transactional relationship. Married him only because he is wealthy. You can tell there is zero love there, but congrats on such a healthy relationship.

Most famous person in the world? And you guys accuse others of being hung up on Trump.

He is everything you guys wish you could be. Cucks.

Inherited his wealth. Could have invested in an index fund and been worth more. Saved from financial ruin by a tv show, The Apprentice.

Super model wife is nothing but a transactional relationship. Married him only because he is wealthy. You can tell there is zero love there, but congrats on such a healthy relationship.

Most famous person in the world? And you guys accuse others of being hung up on Trump.

TDS

Reactions: DANC
You ever notice that you get few reactions other than the occasional laugh emoji? You ever notice that few respond to you to agree with you? You ever wonder why no one takes you seriously?

You should know why. I’ve tried to help you by telling you why.

"few reactions"???????????????

i have my own personal stalker, (you), and lead the entire forum in taking personal attacks with no rebuttable, from both branches of the Wall St party. (they can't dispute what i say, but absolutely hate my saying it).

obviously, i must be doing something right.

46-31 Trump/DeSantis

Even more now that the post indictment bump for Trump is over, he’s crashing back down into the mid-40s. If Ron brings the thunder for his announcement next month, I expect a surge once people start paying attention to the primary.

To compare their schedules for the next day or two
DeSantis meeting with PM Kishida of Japan discussing Japan-Florida tourism and business as well as meeting with a crucial global ally.

Trump in NY for his rape trial and probably sitting on Truth Social complaining about something in all caps

46-31 Trump/DeSantis

Even more now that the post indictment bump for Trump is over, he’s crashing back down into the mid-40s. If Ron brings the thunder for his announcement next month, I expect a surge once people start paying attention to the primary.

To compare their schedules for the next day or two
DeSantis meeting with PM Kishida of Japan discussing Japan-Florida tourism and business as well as meeting with a crucial global ally.

Trump in NY for his rape trial and probably sitting on Truth Social complaining about something in all caps
Unfortunately, Trump's schedule might be the better way of courting votes.

Be wild if Nikki Haley was the first woman of color president.

For clarity on some previous posts, even though I have had a low participation rate in the past I'm voting straight R for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

Aw, look who learned a new word!

Reactions: Indianaftw
Not at all. I understand the difference between opinions and facts, but you often don’t. That’s my opinion. It’s a good one supported by a lot of your bad faith posting. 😎
I'll reply as you would.

Oh yeah? You're the bad faith poster.

Reactions: Indianaftw
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT