ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

The whole “disloyal” thing really gets under my skin. Trump seriously seems to think that he’s a king and he’s owed the nomination. Delusions of grandeur
You don't understand loyalty? Duly noted. I bet your "friends" also note that you find that unimportant. If you don't get invited to their tuperware parties, this is why.

You ever notice that several other posters agree with me that you’re a bad faith poster, but don’t agree with you about me? You should think about that.
You ever notice I don't give a shit what others think? I am not swayed by what I "should" think, like you do.

Circlejerk agrees with you. You should think about that.

I am not swayed by what I "should" think, like you do.
That's hilarious coming from you, of all people - - the guy who breathlessly promoted "2,000 Mules," thinks the election was stolen from Trump, and cites the Gateway Pundit, a fake news/far-right propaganda site, as a credible source.

You ever notice I don't give a shit what others think? I am not swayed by what I "should" think, like you do.

Circlejerk agrees with you. You should think about that.
That's hilarious coming from you, of all people - - the guy who breathlessly promoted "2,000 Mules," thinks the election was stolen from Trump, and cites the Gateway Pundit, a fake news/far-right propaganda site, as a credible source.
You have the uncanny ability in these emotional rants to actually describe yourself. I can think of no one who puts up more far left sites then you do, thinking they are factual only because they are on some guy's basement website.

I told you that MAGA won’t vote for anyone else in 2024. Trump or bust baby!

Last edited:
Great analysis here. Republicans better get serious and understand what they’re up against. Only Trump has a prayer in 2024.

I'm wide open this election. Whoever makes the most sense (common sense for you libs reading) gets my vote.

I'd vote for Bruce Jenner and call him Caitlyn to get rid of this clown show if I had to.

But if Trump wins people might actually spontaneously combust which would be cool to see.

Mark I’m not convinced she really believes that it’s probably more that she really wants to be VP. She has serious competition though.

There is less than zero percent chance that RFK Jr. would ever even consider being Trumps running mate. They are polar opposite human beings. He is a social democrat. A Berniecrat on virtually everything but vaccines.

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
There is less than zero percent chance that RFK Jr. would ever even consider being Trumps running mate. They are polar opposite human beings. He is a social democrat. A Berniecrat on virtually everything but vaccines.
Trump wants to burn the deep state to the ground as he believes they stole 2020 from him, tried to frame him as a Russian traitor and insurrectionist, and are now trying to put him in prison for life. RFK Jr sincerely believe the deep state murdered his father and uncle. Together they would be almost unbeatable. It could certainly happen.

Trump wants to burn the deep state to the ground as he believes they stole 2020 from him and are now trying to put him in prison for life. RFK Jr sincerely believe the deep state murdered his father and uncle. Together they would be almost unbeatable. It could certainly happen.
Trump wants to exploit the deep state and make money off it. Scam a scammer RFK and anyone with half a brain knows that.

Now RFK and Tulsi makes total sense.

Trump wants to burn the deep state to the ground as he believes they stole 2020 from him and are now trying to put him in prison for life. RFK Jr sincerely believe the deep state murdered his father and uncle. Together they would be almost unbeatable. It could certainly happen.
I could get behind it!

I'll vote republican regardless since there are no viable 3rd party candidates ever. But I'd rather not see a Trump vs Biden again. Tired of guys running for office that should have put their retirement papers in.

I say it's time to break the gender barrier and give me Kristi Noem.😍

I do like DeSantis though.
Has anyone noticed the New Kristi Noem commercials promoting Her state? 100% gold !

Reactions: Cthulhu85 and DANC
RFK for VP, Tulsi for SoS, Robert Barnes AG, and Kari Lake for Press Secretary. What do you think Joe?
I mean honestly, That is like bringing 5 of the 7 tribes together to save Galilee ! All come together and save the AR's. ... ok ok ok, maybe that was across the line.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
Daughter Ruby looks good. Kari is in amazing shape. She and Kristi Noem together...... damn.

From the article, a picture of Lake and her daughter meeting with Trump...

72424669-12223671-image-a-18_1687463883834.jpg

But, but Independents! And this is the same poll that had Biden +10 right before the 2020 election.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT