ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Team Considers Removing Mike Pence from 2020 Ticket

sglowrider

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
Tiny Red Dot
Poor Mikey; tries so hard to please the boss to the point of humiliation, with the world laughing at him, and yet...

Only proves that in the Trump World, loyalty only works one direction.

Ivanka for VP? Would make business sense.

The link includes pundits who question the Pence ability to add adherents in reflecting Trump.

I question this, what about the Evangelicals?

Probably a Trump/Cruz ticket to make them even more deplorable.
lol.gif
lol.gif

It's like an order of double scum.

Edit: I shouldn't laugh. Lessons learnt from 2016.
nervous.gif
nervous.gif

Reactions: Bill4411
The link includes pundits who question the Pence ability to add adherents in reflecting Trump.

Evangelicals vote for republicans, period. The only way Trump would have a religious bone in his body is if he got nailed by a priest and evangelicals voted for Trump in droves.

Evangelicals vote for republicans, period. The only way Trump would have a religious bone in his body is if he got nailed by a priest and evangelicals voted for Trump in droves.

He didn't say the Apostle's Creed at HW's funeral (despite being "Presbyterian", so he should have no theological objection like Carter or Pence might who are saying the Creed), probably scared he'd melt or burst into flames.

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider

He didn't say the Apostle's Creed at HW's funeral (despite being "Presbyterian", so he should have no theological objection), probably scared he'd melt or burst into flames.
In his defense he probably would have to wear reading glasses and that would ruin his image. Melania gets a pass also because she probably can’t read English.

If this were to happen, it would be the GOP saying out loud what we all think - evangelicals are hypocrites who think politically and not religiously. Any Republican, regardless of religious background, is more favorable to them than the most Christian Democrat could ever be. They support right wing policies not Christianity.

Poor Mikey; tries so hard to please the boss to the point of humiliation, with the world laughing at him, and yet...

Pence has been an incredibly solid & obedient sidekick for Trump. He’s got an ability to deflect like no other.

I don’t think I he could find someone else that could replicate what Pence has done.

However, ya’ll know I already think it won’t matter anyway ;).

Heard some chatter that Pence might have some issues with the SCO based on Pence's oversight of the transition committee and his denial (a) that there were any contacts between members of the transition committee and Russians, and (b) that he knew anything about the contacts that did occur. [on edit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...just-a-gullible-rube/?utm_term=.8c4f49aafba9]

Might be that Trump wants to distance himself from the guy he and his cronies tainted after that guy validated Trump's candidacy by accepting Trump's offer of the VP position on the ticket.

Slime isn't going to slip off Trump . . . he is the slime.

Last edited:
Heard some chatter that Pence might have some issues with the SCO based on Pence's oversight of the transition committee and his denial (a) that there were any contacts between members of the transition committee and Russians, and (b) that he knew anything about the contacts that did occur. [on edit: https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...just-a-gullible-rube/?utm_term=.8c4f49aafba9]

Might be that Trump wants to distance himself from the guy he and his cronies tainted after that guy validated Trump's candidacy by accepting Trump's offer of the VP position on the ticket.

Slime isn't going to slip off Trump . . . he is the slime.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Accuro and Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT