ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Tebow leaves the FBI

I didn’t say he refused now did I? He said he was coming forward. We are all still waiting on that.
Poor Zeke. You think you just show up at the Committee and ask to speak.

No, you have to be asked to testify. Evidently they didn't want to hear what he said.

Now run along.

I don't believe the FBI can do no wrong.

I'm not defending the guy. I don't know him from my neighbor's asshole.

I'm only pointing out that you guys are rushing to judgment and spreading unsupportable accusations about him, while having the incoherent gall to criticize the rest of us for not jumping in on the lynch mob.
You and the rest of the dupes have a lot of chutzpah for calling anyone looking at the facts a lynch mob.

So just to be clear, you started a thread about things that you have no evidence are true, but you assume are true, because, I dunno, Dems are corrupt, I guess? Whatever the reason, you're hung up on assumptions and suspicions, and are not confining yourself to the few facts that are known. Right? No waiting to learn the truth for you. Just jump straight to "he's obviously guilty of something."

And all that in a thread where you complain that the "lefties" are quiet about the matter.

No. He started a thread with a factual statement about an FBI agent leaving and linked an article about it.

And the "waiting to learn the truth" stuff is rich after the Russia hoax.

Well, maybe if cosmic, then you, had not hijacked the thread with a wuttabout Oranato tangent, then it would easier to keep up.
We’re talking about the FBI, are we not? I do think people retire all the time, don’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Poor Danc, doesn’t even understand how journalists and reporting work. I’m sure he couldn’t go on the record. Bless your culty little heart.
Journalists? WTF are you talking about?

So why isn't he being subpoena'd to appear? Is the Committee scared he might call out the lying 26 year old?
Is this your way of telling us that you don't actually read the posts in threads you respond and engage with other posters in? You aren't aware that Hutchinson, Ornato and Engel were all interviewed by the Committee prior to Hutchinson testifying? And that afterwards Hutchinson ditched her MAGA appointed lawyer, contacted the Committee and informed them she wanted to actually testify?

The Committee already felt that Ornato and Engel had been less than truthful and that Hutchinson seemed a lot more forthright. She testified to things that both Ornato and Engel failed to mention, and her testimony was basically corroborated by the police officer who also testified about Trump's anger over not being allowed to go to the Capitol. If anyone is going to be exposed as lying it is Ornato and Engel, which is why neither have actually agreed to testify under oath.

However yesterday Ornato did exchange texts with NBC reporter Peter Alexander and indicated he was willing to work with the Committee.

"Is the Committee scared he might call out the lying 26 year old?"

This is such a bizarre take, since Hutchinson was a Trumper and friend of Ornato's who was originally subpoenaed by the Jan 6 Committee. After her initial interview she felt that there were events that weren't directly brought up that might make it look like she was withholding info if it was revealed by others to the Committee after they talked to her. So she arranged to testify and that was when she revealed what Ornato had told her about the incident in the SUV...

Again that was a shock to the public when she revealed it on National tv, but it was common gossip within the Secret Service ever since Jan 6. Ornato has been very careful to claim that the incident never occurred, but he's never denied telling Hutchinson about it, which is what she testified to. There is no reason to believe she made it up, and why would she create a fantasy about her friend?

She likely felt Ornato would reveal to the Committee that he told her about it, so she wanted to get out front and not appear to be holding back. Again she wasn't in the motorcade, her testimony was that Ornato told her what happened. Ornato is not going to ever deny under oath that he told her the story, because she has no reason to make it up and specifically name him in the first place. And like I said, the fact that Trump threw a fit was pretty much common knowledge within the SS post Jan 6...

Reactions: Ohio Guy
Is this your way of telling us that you don't actually read the posts in threads you respond and engage with other posters in? You aren't aware that Hutchinson, Ornato and Engel were all interviewed by the Committee prior to Hutchinson testifying? And that afterwards Hutchinson ditched her MAGA appointed lawyer, contacted the Committee and informed them she wanted to actually testify?

The Committee already felt that Ornato and Engel had been less than truthful and that Hutchinson seemed a lot more forthright. She testified to things that both Ornato and Engel failed to mention, and her testimony was basically corroborated by the police officer who also testified about Trump's anger over not being allowed to go to the Capitol. If anyone is going to be exposed as lying it is Ornato and Engel, which is why neither have actually agreed to testify under oath.

However yesterday Ornato did exchange texts with NBC reporter Peter Alexander and indicated he was willing to work with the Committee.

"Is the Committee scared he might call out the lying 26 year old?"

This is such a bizarre take, since Hutchinson was a Trumper and friend of Ornato's who was originally subpoenaed by the Jan 6 Committee. After her initial interview she felt that there were events that weren't directly brought up that might make it look like she was withholding info if it was revealed by others to the Committee after they talked to her. So she arranged to testify and that was when she revealed what Ornato had told her about the incident in the SUV...

Again that was a shock to the public when she revealed it on National tv, but it was common gossip within the Secret Service ever since Jan 6. Ornato has been very careful to claim that the incident never occurred, but he's never denied telling Hutchinson about it, which is what she testified to. There is no reason to believe she made it up, and why would she create a fantasy about her friend?

She likely felt Ornato would reveal to the Committee that he told her about it, so she wanted to get out front and not appear to be holding back. Again she wasn't in the motorcade, her testimony was that Ornato told her what happened. Ornato is not going to ever deny under oath that he told her the story, because she has no reason to make it up and specifically name him in the first place. And like I said, the fact that Trump threw a fit was pretty much common knowledge within the SS post Jan 6...

Talk to Zeke. She's the one who claims he didn't/won't talk to the committee.

You must spend a lot of time writing a post that no one actually reads. Gibberish isn't all that interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Lucy01
Hershel was "serving the blue." I'm sure they appreciated his service.
So the domestic violence confrontations were in his home state (Texas) I guess? So the GA cops were apparently unaware of all the times Herschel had negative encounters with Texas police?

Seems impossible to believe that these cops in Cobb County would "welcome" the person described in this 2002 filed police report about a stalking incident in Texas if they knew it existed. So I've got to assume they didn't know anything about it. Otherwise they are guilty of a serious lapse in judgement. And possibly being a little overly star struck and letting that override common sense...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
So the domestic violence confrontations were in his home state (Texas) I guess? So the GA cops were apparently unaware of all the times Herschel had negative encounters with Texas police?

Seems impossible to believe that these cops in Cobb County would "welcome" the person described in this 2002 filed police report about a stalking incident in Texas if they knew it existed. So I've got to assume they didn't know anything about it. Otherwise they are guilty of a serious lapse in judgement. And possibly being a little overly star struck and letting that override common sense...

Wonder if he did any actual work if that was just an honorary thing given to him because of being a football star.

One would think if they knew about his past in Texas that they wouldn't have allowed him to be connected to them....but you never know these days.

Well, maybe if cosmic, then you, had not hijacked the thread with a wuttabout Oranato tangent, then it would easier to keep up.
I wasn't "hijacking" the thread. He seemed to wonder why the only engagement was from him and Joe, and specifically referenced what the "leftists" were doing. I basically answered his question by mentioning just one of the many current news stories that most people "leftist or otherwise" might consider more engaging.

And really, how "engaging" could the story have been, since as goat pointed out (and DANC admitted) he didn't actually even read the story himself? Seems to be a common theme with DANC, commenting on stories and articles (even ones he posted) that he's never bothered to actually read...

Now admittedly I didn't read the story either, because I freely admit I'm much more interested in Ornato's "retirement". But again I took DANC's post as asking why no one was engaging, so I posted my personal reason, to answer his question...

DANC said:
Awfully quiet about it on the Leftist front.
www.cnn.com

US Secret Service assistant director leaves agency after aide's explosive Jan. 6 testimony about him

US Secret Service Assistant Director Tony Ornato left the Secret Service on Monday, a significant departure two months after explosive testimony by a former White House aide, who alleged Ornato had told her then-President Donald Trump was irate upon learning his security detail wouldn't take him...
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

I wasn't "hijacking" the thread. He seemed to wonder why the only engagement was from him and Joe, and specifically referenced what the "leftists" were doing. I basically answered his question by mentioning just one of the many current news stories that most people "leftist or otherwise" might consider more engaging.

And really, how "engaging" could the story have been, since as goat pointed out (and DANC admitted) he didn't actually even read the story himself? Seems to be a common theme with DANC, commenting on stories and articles (even ones he posted) that he's never bothered to actually read...

Now admittedly I didn't read the story either, because I freely admit I'm much more interested in Ornato's "retirement". But again I took DANC's post as asking why no one was engaging, so I posted my personal reason, to answer his question...

www.cnn.com

US Secret Service assistant director leaves agency after aide's explosive Jan. 6 testimony about him

US Secret Service Assistant Director Tony Ornato left the Secret Service on Monday, a significant departure two months after explosive testimony by a former White House aide, who alleged Ornato had told her then-President Donald Trump was irate upon learning his security detail wouldn't take him...
www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

Wonder if the Trump mafia is trying to make him disappear before he turns on them.

www.cnn.com

www.cnn.com
www.cnn.com

You actually never answered him. Just linked an article. You didn't engage because I don't think you cared about Thibault. Didn't care enough to read the article. But DID care enough to post an article to divert from the subject line. To me, that's hijacking. And Zeke jumped on board.

If I don't care about a topic, I just don't engage. Pretty simple. As not to drag this on, let's disengage from this conversation. Don't want to be a hijacker.

Reactions: DANC
100k deaths from fentanyl coming over the border every year and not a peep from Biden or the Democrats.

And it's all made in China. Who does Joe Biden work for?
You guys are great at posting talking points (and nothing from actual doctors), but I was curious and did some digging...

"As a physician, I have treated individuals poisoned by these drugs in half a dozen states over the past 25 years. While clandestinely produced drugs such as fentanyl hardly ever leave China in their final form, precursor chemicals for these drugs often are imported by criminals from China to Mexico, where lethal synthetic drugs are produced and trafficked to countries across the globe, including the U.S.

The U.S. has significantly increased fentanyl seizures along its Southern border, seizing more than twice as much fentanyl in fiscal 2021 than in fiscal 2020 and four times the amount seized in fiscal 2019, denying billions in profits to criminal organizations that destabilize democracies and fuel crime, corruption, violence and irregular migration.
That is why President Biden’s National Drug Control Strategy makes sanctions and other efforts to disrupt and dismantle these international criminal organizations a priority.

But unless other countries, including China, join the U.S. and act, drugs such as fentanyl and methamphetamine synthesized with precursors made in China will continue to flood the world.

It is unfortunate that Beijing used House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s visit to Taiwan as a pretext to step back from its cooperation in the effort to counter crime and narcotics. China’s public recognition in May 2019 of its involvement in the synthetic opioid trade and its subsequent actions to control fentanyl has resulted in near-zero shipments to the U.S. But since those actions, North America has been flooded with precursor chemicals from China, stifling international efforts."

Now admittedly this comes from Dr Rahul Gupta who as Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (the first actual physician to serve in that role) is a member of the Biden Administration.. But the fact that he is a DOCTOR and has served in that role since Oct 28, 2021 belies the claim that "the Biden Admin has not uttered a peep about the fentanyl problem"...

Obviously the problem predates Biden, since I found reference to 17,000 deaths as far back as 2017. And here is a list of steps the Biden Admin has taken to combat the issue dating back to Jan 2021...

So are you guys interested in actually addressing the issue, or is this just mindless repeating of talking points? Can you provide factual links to disprove any of the bolded, esp the claim that the Biden Admin is seizing 4X the amount of fentanyl seized in 2019?

And as always dbm your "facts" seem a little shaky, since they are contradicted by Doctor Gupta who is from West Va and as he says, has vast experience treating opiates in general, and fentanyl in particular. What he's basically saying is that fentanyl is actually banned in China, so the gangs there export the ingredients to Mexico where it is converted into fentanyl. And while the Chinese Govt has not been as diligent as they could be in shutting the criminals down, your claim that the "Chinese" are making it (implying it is some sort of official Chinese policy) is as usual bonkers...

So again are you guys interested in spreading QAnon nonsense, or rationally discussing a serious problem that genuine folks are working to solve?

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Consider who you're dealing with. You don't have to look further than this thread for evidence of his oblivion. He obviously thought he was clever with the thread title. Problem is, though, that the FBI agent's last name is spelled entirely differently than the Heisman Trophy winner, so he completely missed the mark. Of course, the poster would have realized the names are spelled differently had he bothered to read the article that he linked.

Amazing.
No wonder I couldn't get any results when I googled. And yes, I freely admit I too did not bother to read the article DANC linked...

Reactions: Bowlmania
No. He started a thread with a factual statement about an FBI agent leaving and linked an article about it.

And the "waiting to learn the truth" stuff is rich after the Russia hoax.
I expect DANC to use terms like "Russia hoax", but I'd think you're more intelligent than that. Esp considering what we've come to find out about Trump's cavalier attitude towards documents he had no business removing from the WH in the first place...

I actually think he'll be indicted, at least for obstruction, but after the midterms...

Mueller basically felt he was suspiciously close to obstruction of the Russia Investigation as well. He just felt he charge should come from Congress, not the DOJ when it involved a sitting POTUS...

But for a "hoax", the RI sure seems to have resulted in an inordinate amount of Indictments, and prison sentences...

Poor Zeke. You think you just show up at the Committee and ask to speak.

No, you have to be asked to testify. Evidently they didn't want to hear what he said.

Now run along.
They felt he was lying when they interviewed him before...

Here's Kinzinger discussing the lack of co operation from the SS in general and Ornato/Engle in particular from a month ago...

Btw, he has some great things to say about how Trump has corrupted the GOP and how he hates to see people exploited by the demands for money/contributions. But if you just want to hear his opinion of Ornato and the post you made, you can skip ahead to the 7 minute mark...

Reactions: zeke4ahs
You actually never answered him. Just linked an article. You didn't engage because I don't think you cared about Thibault. Didn't care enough to read the article. But DID care enough to post an article to divert from the subject line. To me, that's hijacking. And Zeke jumped on board.

If I don't care about a topic, I just don't engage. Pretty simple. As not to drag this on, let's disengage from this conversation. Don't want to be a hijacker.
I was initially "interested" and looked at the thread to see why Tim Tebow, who I didn't know was an FBI agent was leaving. I saw that there was only engagement between DANC and Joe, and surmised from DANC's posts that it had something to do with Hunter Biden. So I posted why I was far more interested in what another former law official was doing...

I only posted the article with no commentary because I did NOT want to hijack the thread. I had no intention of any further engagement. If DANC had posted the right name/spelling and not intentionally employed clickbait, I never would have checked out the thread in the first place...

I didn't even return to the thread until more than a day later, and that was curiosity over how so many people were engaged. And it was then that I saw DANC making ridiculous claims about Ornato wanting to testify, and that interested me so I responded. My posting history within the thread should show that I'm being truthful...

BTW, when I googled Tebow FBI and after I waded thru the actual Tim Tebow stories, the only reference I could find was DANC's initial post in this thread. He really should have used the actual name, and then the discussion of Ornato would have remained in other threads...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT