ADVERTISEMENT

Republican star witness arrested

Stuffshot

Hall of Famer
Feb 20, 2008
Now, what will the Republicans claim?

Here's the indictment. Enjoy, or deflect, as the case may be.

I hate to toot my own horn (yeah right...) ;)

But if anyone does a site search and goes back to the thread I started about MTG and the push for Impeaching Biden, you'll find this post I made back in July... In the post I discussed how Lev Parnas had written a 10 page letter to Comer offering to testify which Comer had ignored. One of the issues Lev discussed was the DF 1023, and how his investigation (while he was Trump/Rudy's top investigator in Ukraine) had discovered that the DF 1023 was basically fake...

Lev also told Comer that not only had he exposed the DF 1023 as fake, but that he had aso told both Trump and Rudy, who chose to ignore him and press on...

Here is the post I made on July 27...

"In a new firsthand account, described in a detailed, ten-page, July 18, 2023, letter to Chairman Comer, Lev Parnas explained that the Form FD-1023 reiterated false allegations peddled as part of a “campaign orchestrated by Giuliani and Trump to dig up dirt on the Bidens, and to spread misinformation about them through various networks including government officials, journalists, and FOX News personnel.In the letter, Mr. Parnas recounted his key role in Mr. Giuliani’s attempts to pressure Ukrainian individuals, including government officials, to provide false evidence that President Biden’s 2016 call for Mr. Shokin’s ouster was part of a corrupt deal. This campaign included offers to exchange political or legal support from the Trump Administration for false statements regarding President Biden"

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000189-89a3-d9b3-abcf-c9aff4a70000

Todays bombshell indictment just basically confirmed what Lev told Comer (and us) before Comer launched his ill fated shit show...

Last edited:
Reactions: Stuffshot
This is why these informants are NOT considered credible until they are vetted and proved credible. Most often they’re not credible. Same with whistleblowers. Congress loves them but most often they’re also found to be lying or just mistaken and disgruntled employees.

Now, what will the Republicans claim?

Here's the indictment. Enjoy, or deflect, as the case may be.

Doesn’t matter. Republicans already have tons and tons and tons of evidence against Joe. They don’t really need this guy.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
This is why these informants are NOT considered credible until they are vetted and proved credible. Most often they’re not credible. Same with whistleblowers. Congress loves them but most often they’re also found to be lying or just mistaken and disgruntled employees.

house-intelligence-committee-continues-open-impeachment-hearings.jpg

Are you saying Vindman lied? And if so, about what specifically?

Lev Parnas who basically spearheaded Trump/Rudy efforts to try and fabricate claims of corruption between Biden and Ukraine disagrees...

"Trump and Giuliani argued that Ukraine’s leaders were corrupt and anti-American, but I believe there were other reasons Trump had it in for them. He viewed them as political enemies who had supported Hillary Clinton in 2016, hurting his feelings and engaging his unquenchable thirst for revenge. Trump also hated the Ukrainian government because Putin did."

"Trump acted on his hatred of Ukraine as he tried to improve his re-election chances in 2020. The plan that Giuliani and Trump put into operation was simple. Giuliani sent me to collect compromising information that the Eastern European oligarchs had on Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine to use against Joe Biden. It was also my job to convince the new Ukrainian government to announce an official investigation into Hunter Biden. If they didn’t, the U.S. would not send Trump or Vice President Mike Pence to Zelensky’s inauguration, threatening Zelensky’s domestic stature and his ability to stand up to Putin. Trump also paused much needed military aid for Ukraine while he tried to get Zelensky to open the Biden investigation."

So Vindman basically exposed the plot that Parnas freely admits being a part of. Is it your position that both men are lying? If so, strange how Trump or at least Rudy hasn't filed any sorrt of libel/defamation claims against either...

Are you saying Vindman lied? And if so, about what specifically?

Lev Parnas who basically spearheaded Trump/Rudy efforts to try and fabricate claims of corruption between Biden and Ukraine disagrees...

"Trump and Giuliani argued that Ukraine’s leaders were corrupt and anti-American, but I believe there were other reasons Trump had it in for them. He viewed them as political enemies who had supported Hillary Clinton in 2016, hurting his feelings and engaging his unquenchable thirst for revenge. Trump also hated the Ukrainian government because Putin did."

"Trump acted on his hatred of Ukraine as he tried to improve his re-election chances in 2020. The plan that Giuliani and Trump put into operation was simple. Giuliani sent me to collect compromising information that the Eastern European oligarchs had on Hunter Biden’s activities in Ukraine to use against Joe Biden. It was also my job to convince the new Ukrainian government to announce an official investigation into Hunter Biden. If they didn’t, the U.S. would not send Trump or Vice President Mike Pence to Zelensky’s inauguration, threatening Zelensky’s domestic stature and his ability to stand up to Putin. Trump also paused much needed military aid for Ukraine while he tried to get Zelensky to open the Biden investigation."

So Vindman basically exposed the plot that Parnas freely admits being a part of. Is it your position that both men are lying? If so, strange how Trump or at least Rudy hasn't filed any sorrt of libel/defamation claims against either...
Accusing tons of people of lying is much easier than admitting to being wrong about Trump.

Reactions: UncleMark
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT