ADVERTISEMENT

This is exactly why we need Trump

This thread was fun.

Why are you guys letting a WVU hillbilly troll the board?

Reactions: hoosierdug
All these trump protestors are idiots. You don't do shit like this just because you disagree with someone. You don't see conservatives doing this at Clinton or Sanders rally's.

Protesting is fine but rioting and violence is not.

Correct, they are retarded pussies.

You would prefer a different coach? Really? Based on your premie posts, you are squarely in the CBL catagory.

I love how people think I am butthurt about Rabbies post. Fact is, neither you nor anyone else in this board new that rule existed. Your collective buttholes clinched tighter than a Penn State ball boy offered a shower.

If you want the truth, find oit what Rabby and Peegs truly think about that situation...about what they hear on yhe road with regards to HS and AAU coaches and CTCs practice of over committing.

Instead, you bury your head in the sand and tell yourself "in Crean I trust" over and over and over again.

Now...please tell us how much you would prefer a different coach again. I need a good laugh.
No, actually I "new" that rule existed a few years ago, as did most everyone else that paid attention. You aren't over signed until the fall school season starts . What does how Peegs and Rabby feel have to do with the discussion? You can think I feel however you want, but you've missed multiple posts of mine if you don't know I've said I'd prefer Stevens and several other coaches, but not just anyone ahead of Crean. Just because I challenge sone of the idiots over there on their incessant whining doesn't change that. Believe what you want.,

Are you two serious? He says this crap all the time. There are multiple sources for all of these quotes:

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"There may be somebody with tomatoes in the audience. So if you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously. Okay? Just knock the hell— I promise you, I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise. It won’t be so much ’cause the courts agree with us too."

"Part of the problem and part of the reason it takes so long [to kick them out] is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore,” Trump said during a speech at the Peabody Opera House — around 12 miles from Ferguson, Mo., the site of racially charged mass protests in 2014.

“There used to be consequences. There are none anymore,” Trump said. “These people are so bad for our country. You have no idea folks, you have no idea."

I never said Trump doesn't incite this so slow your role there killer. I was just responding to lazy man posting a liberal link.

Or you do it because you'd prefer not to have a racist, sexist, xenophobic, bully reality star in the WH.

crying-gifs.gif

Except Trump is the one promoting the violence.

Offensive speech by trump justifies offensive speech and/or violence directed at trump supporters by trump haterz which does not justify offensive speech and violence directed back by the trump supporters.

Glad I don't support trump.
I'd be angered by that twist.

9a40b1ca3966e5acd3eefe8383e5ccf1.jpg

I'll just say this on this subject and that'll be it: There is no, zero, nada, conceivable, rational, sane reason to vote for Trump. Period, exclamation mark. I don't care about what a vote for him does to his rivals, etc. I don't care about your hatred for Cruz, Hillary, Et Al. He simply does not deserve the vote of anyone, and anyone voting for him is a dumbass. That is all.

Yer doin it wrong

Your opinion does not matter unless you scream in public protest, claim some victim status, suffer traumatic emotional distress over the views of your opponents, tweet and Facebook like hell is coming, and throw in at least a little veiled threat of possible violence if your views are not chiseled into a mountain.

Live and let live is a clear and present danger.

Amerika sucks.
Fire the coach.
Give me half your stuff.

Everybody in this thread needs to fish more.

Zeke didn't say any of that.

You are going senile.

You have lost all ability to understand anything you say.

You should fish more.

Did y'all Trump haterz or did y'all Trump haterz not say the Trump hater protesters who shat themselves prostrate in the street were AOK because Trump is a dick who says things like "if you see somebody try and throw a 'mater at me, punch them"? Isn't that the whole debate? That folks who block streets to protest Trump are justified because he is an offensive speech speaker?

And did you say or not say stopping the speech of other non-government speakers is legit "free speech"?

Back away from the bear son. He don't listen.

You have lost all ability to understand anything you say.

You should fish more.

Did y'all Trump haterz or did y'all Trump haterz not say the Trump hater protesters who shat themselves prostrate in the street were AOK because Trump is a dick who says things like "if you see somebody try and throw a 'mater at me, punch them"? Isn't that the whole debate? That folks who block streets to protest Trump are justified because he is an offensive speech speaker?

And did you say or not say stopping the speech of other non-government speakers is legit "free speech"?

Back away from the bear son. He don't listen.
I'm sorry, I'm not fluent in whatever language this is.

Trump is getting exactly the reaction he expected and wanted.

In the end, I don't think most people want a President who has so much chaos and violence around him.

Granted, plenty either do or don't seem to mind.

I mean...do y'all really want a President who is going to incite minorities all across the country into the possibility of violent/criminal behavior? This sounds good to some?

No other candidate is doing anything even close to that.

And this isn't 1968. Shit can get real ugly real quick these days.

Things are not so bad that it needs to come to that.

Trump is getting exactly the reaction he expected and wanted.

In the end, I don't think most people want a President who has so much chaos and violence around him.

Granted, plenty either do or don't seem to mind.

I mean...do y'all really want a President who is going to incite minorities all across the country into the possibility of violent/criminal behavior? This sounds good to some?

No other candidate is doing anything even close to that.

And this isn't 1968. Shit can get real ugly real quick these days.

Things are not so bad that it needs to come to that.

lol.... Obama and Hillary have more blood on their hands than Trump ever will. Not that I give 2 shits when, where, and how some poor people die, but still.

All this crying about violence is funny. Just pussy SJW's whining about their hurt feelings. This country is so soft. I'm not voting for the dude, but if he wins I'm going to enjoy watching people cry. I'll comfort myself with SJW tears while the stock market tanks.

1) Free speech is something we should respect, no matter who is saying it. These protestors are doing nothing but garnering more support for Trump.They are also trampling on someone's constitutional right to assembly and speech. Not seeing how that wrong makes a right.

2) FL33 is absolutely correct about Obama/ Hillary and their bloodied hands. It is pathetic.

3) Oversigning sucks, but it is ok when your guy does it. I view all the Dems that railed against Bush II's wars but stood down when Obama started doing it with the same disgust as I view Crean's fanclub on Peegs. Your personal beliefs, your integrity should not be put to the side because "your guy" is the one doing it. Crean is a dreadful coach, but his complete lack of integrity is appalling. What recruit can trust his word? But guess what: we are stuck with him.

4) I am fairly certain MTIOTF is a computer at Crackel Barrel's HQ that is slowly gaining self-awareness. It spits out Hee-Haw idioms while trying to make a point. Occupy AI's!!

5) How many political threads have we participated in on the AOTF, and how many times has anyone's mind been changed?

6) Post more boobs.

I understand how people can dislike Trump. Trust me I'm not a huge fan. But voting for Hillary over Trump is like voting for Crean over Stevens.
Dumb. Trump is orange and a giant douche. So is our coach.

1) Free speech is something we should respect, no matter who is saying it. These protestors are doing nothing but garnering more support for Trump.They are also trampling on someone's constitutional right to assembly and speech. Not seeing how that wrong makes a right.
The protesters who are causing violent disruptions are wrong. The ones who are going into Trump rallies and shouting at the stage are rude. And the ones who think you can change the world by holding hands and chanting at the street need to be introduced to this failed experiment called "the 60s." But none of it is an affront to free speech. Free speech simply means you can say what you want without government interference. It doesn't mean you get to say it without consequence. In fact, free speech requires that there be consequence, that for every stupid thing you say, someone else has a right to stand up and call you an idiot.

It wasn't a failed experiment. The protests and public sentiment were the main reason we lost the Vietnam war.
We were never going to win that war. We underestimated the enemy's capabilities from the beginning and ended up in a quagmire without any clear objective beyond "keep killing." We were doomed from the start, protests or no.

Reactions: C-$
We were never going to win that war. We underestimated the enemy's capabilities from the beginning and ended up in a quagmire without any clear objective beyond "keep killing." We were doomed from the start, protests or no.
We weren't meant to win that war. It was a place to test weapons, and tactics and most especially increase manufacturing profits and military spending. Plus, contrary to popular belief even if we were prepared and fought to win, the American military was still completely inept at that time and probably couldn't have won that war short of nukes. We came out of WW2 full of ourselves, thinking we had a world class military. Then came Korea and Vietnam.

anyways.... this thread sucks.

I can't believe there's people who can't see through this reality TV show charade. As much contempt as I had for society last year, it has been exponentially increased by Trump supporters. I actually thought teabaggers were the bottom of the retard barrel.

The phoney douchebag in question is well known as a con artist and cheat. Then consider he has fake hair, fake skin, spews bullshit..and there's nothing honest, competent or even likeable about this orange skinned dickhead. He's basically full of shit.

One would have to be old and clueless and out of touch with present reality, or racist and hateful, or just dumber than a box of retarded turnips to support this guy. I mean dumb enough to cite a myth about lemmings, believe cheese grows on trees, or that frogs grow to 22lb, That's how stupid one would have to be to back this phoney ass POS. These are the people I want to stick in gas chambers. (sorry toast, but I do)

Reactions: burnthemallralphie
We weren't meant to win that war. It was a place to test weapons, and tactics and most especially increase manufacturing profits and military spending. Plus, contrary to popular belief even if we were prepared and fought to win, the American military was still completely inept at that time and probably couldn't have won that war short of nukes. We came out of WW2 full of ourselves, thinking we had a world class military. Then came Korea and Vietnam.

anyways.... this thread sucks.

I can't believe there's people who can't see through this reality TV show charade. As much contempt as I had for society last year, it has been exponentially increased by Trump supporters. I actually thought teabaggers were the bottom of the retard barrel.

The phoney douchebag in question is well known as a con artist and cheat. Then consider he has fake hair, fake skin, spews bullshit..and there's nothing honest, competent or even likeable about this orange skinned dickhead. He's basically full of shit.

One would have to be old and clueless and out of touch with present reality, or racist and hateful, or just dumber than a box of retarded turnips to support this guy. I mean dumb enough to cite a myth about lemmings, believe cheese grows on trees, or that frogs grow to 22lb, That's how stupid one would have to be to back this phoney ass POS. These are the people I want to stick in gas chambers. (sorry toast, but I do)
I love reading all your various rants on different threads. You seem to think you're so much smarter than everyone but after the collection of things you've posted its pretty obvious you're one of the dumbest posters on here. And it's not just this topic, your lack of intelligence seems to apply to all things I've seen you post about.

Reactions: C-$ and Lucy01
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT