ADVERTISEMENT

The PUkes are dirty

hometownfan

Freshman
Feb 3, 2004
5 personal fouls today. 2 times they stuck hands in our face masks. Wow

Last edited:
You haven't beaten us in over a 1000 days either. Will be over 1300 next year and that will be here. Have a nice day your team SUCKS!

Reactions: largemouth
No we're just not disciplined. We've done it all year.
No flaming here, but #3 should have been ejected for his actions. The late game throwing the IU player into the kicking net on the sideline- should have been an eject there as well. Would have respected Hazel more if he had reacted gotten in these guys face.

Reactions: 4IUSox2 and muubell
I was kind of feeling sorry for Purdue because we have been there. Now I hope they suck the bottom of the pond for a long, long time. Just ridiculous.

5 personal fouls today. 2 times they stuck hands in are face masks. Wow
What they mostly are is not very good, especially on defense. I will say that Replogle would absolutely play on the interior D line for IU, and it was a mistake to not offer him. Tough kid who plays his ass off every down.

Reactions: muubell
I was surprised and disappointed how dirty they played. I'll hope to hear how they are disciplined for it.

I was surprised and disappointed how dirty they played. I'll hope to hear how they are disciplined for it.
They were physically manhandled all day . . . 659 yards in 85 plays takes its toll. I've seen Bucket games where players on both teams did stuff that makes today's game look like two hand touch. Not a big deal.

Reactions: Pub1986
What else happened besides the stomp (which I hated and wish wouldn't have happened?)

You are kidding right? Did you see what happened right before the stomp for one thing? I could live with late hits and what not from playing hard but most of it was way past the whistle.

Unsportmanship penalties on a defense are generally a result of frustration. Not justifying any of that but their whole season was a trainwreck. Can totally see why that appeared in the final game.

You are kidding right? Did you see what happened right before the stomp for one thing? I could live with late hits and what not from playing hard but most of it was way past the whistle.

I didn't watch the game because I was in the car all day. Haven't watched the replay yet.

I was at the game and Wilson's td happened right in front of us. However, I turned around to high five and missed the stomp. My PU buddies, who were sitting on both sides of me, told me about it and the subsequent flag.

Anyone have a replay of td and stomp? I've not been able to find it.

I was at the game and Wilson's td happened right in front of us. However, I turned around to high five and missed the stomp. My PU buddies, who were sitting on both sides of me, told me about it and the subsequent flag.

Anyone have a replay of td and stomp? I've not been able to find it.
BTN2Go has the replay available.

The announcers said #3 (Clark) could have been ejected, and I agree. If Hazell had any balls he would suspend that clown for some games at the start of next year. But I think he has lost that team, so he won't.

MaestroHound, thanks for putting that up.

What a POS play!!! Hazell should be ashamed he didn't pull that a-hole.

Reactions: boiler1987
Classless move.
I get the "frustration" deal and can see where that might come into play on a late hit/piling on but this guy pulled on the facemask twice and then stepped on it. It was not a bang bang play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT