ADVERTISEMENT

Bet your bottom dollar/easy money

.Gerdis

All-Big Ten
Dec 10, 2003
As I suck my morning coffee I ponder a few bright spots on this arctic morn…. (Are you up yet @Chicago-bound Hoosier ?)

1. Well, I didn’t bet on IU last night. Many here were excited about such a “big” line, thinking it nearly impossible that the PUkes could cover. Glad I didn’t bet my bottom dollar, or any dollars.

2. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there’s always tomorrow 🎶🎼🎵!
Here’s to warmer weather, evenings when the sun sets late, summer and a message board again filled with posts talking about how our biggest concern is finding minutes for all our talent and depth.

Last edited:
As I suck my morning coffee I ponder a few bright spots on this arctic morn…. (Are you up yet @Chicago-bound Hoosier ?)

1. Well, I didn’t bet on IU last night. Many here were excited about such a “big” line, thinking it nearly impossible that the PUkes could cover. Glad I didn’t bet my bottom dollar, or any dollars.

2. Tomorrow, tomorrow, there’s always tomorrow 🎶🎼🎵!
Here’s to warmer weather, evenings when the sun sets late, summer and a message board again filled with posts talking about how our biggest concern is finding minutes for all our talent and depth.
Sure am up…money never sleeps. I don’t gamble so wasn’t tempted to bite on last night’s line. Getting drilled by PU at home sucks every bit as much as the past week’s weather. I’d give 2 yrs off my life to fast forward to June.

I don’t have Peacock so didn’t watch, and won’t start another firestorm by commenting on any part of a game I didn’t view. I checked scores at halftime and was a little stunned to learn the game was basically over already. Based on the box score, looks like big Canuck had his way and we still have an X problem.

As for “tomorrow”, that includes our next game played in an arena where we haven’t won in ….forever. Literally.

Looks like those preachy sunshine boys went silent last night. No surprises there.

Sure am up…money never sleeps. I don’t gamble so wasn’t tempted to bite on last night’s line. Getting drilled by PU at home sucks every bit as much as the past week’s weather. I’d give 2 yrs off my life to fast forward to June.

I don’t have Peacock so didn’t watch, and won’t start another firestorm by commenting on any part of a game I didn’t view. I checked scores at halftime and was a little stunned to learn the game was basically over already. Based on the box score, looks like big Canuck had his way and we still have an X problem.

As for “tomorrow”, that includes our next game played in an arena where we haven’t won in ….forever. Literally.

Looks like those preachy sunshine boys went silent last night. No surprises there.
Looking like we get to 15 degrees today, tropical compared to the weekend. And, hey, it’s not getting dark at 4:20 anymore. I’ll take it!

Looking like we get to 15 degrees today, tropical compared to the weekend. And, hey, it’s not getting dark at 4:20 anymore. I’ll take it!
biggest surprise for me this morning is the relative lack of lil bros coming over here to gloat. Guess they figure, we've turned on each other, just let us go at it and watch from the sidelines. Maybe they're not as dumb as we think.

• Love
Reactions: BleedinGold
Bet a little on the opening line at 9.5. Was able to live bet it at +22.5 towards the end of the 1st half. Covered my other bet and won a little bit. I'm proud of the guys at the end of the game to help my bet cover. #winning

biggest surprise for me this morning is the relative lack of lil bros coming over here to gloat. Guess they figure, we've turned on each other, just let us go at it and watch from the sidelines. Maybe they're not as dumb as we think.

What’s there to gloat about? They’re light years ahead of us and have been for most of the last decade. It’s no longer worth their time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT