ADVERTISEMENT

You all have to chill...

GeorgeStrait IU

All-American
Apr 10, 2005
They cant play bottom feeders in conference every game while the sheep IU fans are sold on it... It will be soooo great watching Woodson and Buckner own next season. Will be the only thrill for next season. All the while Louisville, Depaul, Michigan and OSU better themselves, IU fans are stuck with this sorry staff. Hopefully 10-21 7-13 will get it thru the BOTs eyes next season to finally move on.

They cant play bottom feeders in conference every game while the sheep IU fans are sold on it... It will be soooo great watching Woodson and Buckner own next season. Will be the only thrill for next season. All the while Louisville, Depaul, Michigan and OSU better themselves, IU fans are stuck with this sorry staff. Hopefully 10-21 7-13 will get it thru the BOTs eyes next season to finally move on.
that won't happen, he's done, it's obvious

• Love
Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
F-ing Doyal on twitter just told everyone to chill. What gives this little transplanted bastard the right? He’s lived here for 15 minutes, hooked his broken down wagon to a dying newspaper, and clearly has never known the difference between a basketball and a butt plug.

F-ing Doyal on twitter just told everyone to chill. What gives this little transplanted bastard the right? He’s lived here for 15 minutes, hooked his broken down wagon to a dying newspaper, and clearly has never known the difference between a basketball and a butt plug.
Was he being sarcastic? Or baiting for clicks? Prolly both.

Reactions: Bucket Getter
Doyle has no substance. He is clickbait at best.
Bingo. And he is a click bait chaser. He will have one hot take today and then a few weeks later or when the click bait consumers are ripe for it, will have another hot take that is counter to his previous hot take. He’s garbage and when he can, he’ll integrate his social justice virtue signaling into his trash writing as well.

Bingo. And he is a click bait chaser. He will have one hot take today and then a few weeks later or when the click bait consumers are ripe for it, will have another hot take that is counter to his previous hot take. He’s garbage and when he can, he’ll integrate his social justice virtue signaling into his trash writing as well.

click bait? getting click bait just means he's an influencer, which is like the 2nd most common job among people under 30...somehow.

"job" i said lol.

i had a neighbor say at a bbq this summer: "I never thought I'd end up being a professional influencer, but..."

My eye rolling was so drastic it made my head tilt and I almost fell over.

click bait? getting click bait just means he's an influencer, which is like the 2nd most common job among people under 30...somehow.

"job" i said lol.

i had a neighbor say at a bbq this summer: "I never thought I'd end up being a professional influencer, but..."

I bet you're white.

"job" i said lol.

Influencer is probably a better term. Maybe add the title to his job description as "Influencer columnist".

Mike Woodson's best Indiana season is 0.65 and his best pro season was 0.65. Seems our AD got what he was looking for. I would argue that an IU coach needs to be between 0.68 and 0.75 to sustain long term. Only Knight, Sampson and McCracken have been in that range over the last 80 years or so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT