ADVERTISEMENT

The latest in Trump's unending blizzard of dangerous lies

Technically, they were authorized to shoot him if necessary, so that’s not really a lie.

Of course, he’s full of shit saying they were ready to take him out, considering they coordinated with the secret service and came on a day they knew he wouldn’t be there.

Then again, I doubt the fbi has ever raided the home of a former president before so…..

Just seems like one of the dumber stories I’ve seen in a while.
Yea… but that doesn’t make for a good campaign pitch. He needs to be the savior for this to work. He needs those rubes that are drunk off the firehose of falsehoods to continue propagating.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
May Be, but he said it none the less and it was awhile ago, so did others.

Bottom Line I could care less what, he said, she said, BS is in this thread. I'm just here to watch the 5000th Karen meltdown over another Trump thread. LMAO. It's beyond comical the infatuation this board has over the Don.
Couldn’t*

Look and watch mcm! Watch Hawley wreck this a$$hole. This POS right here will have his day! This kind of sh!t right here is the reason this country is screwed. Lying POS. You tell me this guy is not an arm for the left!

The agents didn't even want to do it FFS

Yea Bowl there is your answer right there. I cannot believe we have this guy with this much power in office. WTF

Josh Hawley? The coward who gave the fist pump to the J6 rioters? And then ran like the little bitch he is? That Josh Hawley? Lol

I haven't seen one of these pressers after court lets out, not one. I also saw this Hawley video a long time ago and had forgotten about all this. There is so much mind numbing sh!t coming from the left regarding Trump it doesn't shock anyone anymore but its all disturbing as hell and should concern everyone. We are dumbing down stuff that 20 years ago would be national spotlights. Its just more evidence that the msm steers the narrative 1000%
Who boy. Another Trumper talking about dumbing things down and gaslighting about Trump’s crimes. It would be amusing if not so sad.

Guess I didn't see this. Human nature, when you know something and want to reveal it. As for conspiratorial let's turn back the clock to Russia Russia Russia. The press had 75% of this country believing it was Russian BS that won Trump the election. Then we find out about a Steele dossier and fisa warrants. People that voted for him were freaking furious, the dems mantra... BS he did it. How many of those (conspiracies) turned out to be true?

It's not dumb, you go through 70 years on the planet and in 3 months have over 100 charges brought forth against you? Give the guy some slack would ya. The f*cking guy has been under attack since before he took office. It's not victim sh!t either. Name another president that has gone through the same. I'll wait.

Play ball? the guy has tried for years but they keep throwing greaseballs at him.
Name another president who has broken the law his entire life? Name another president who has had a fake university? Name another president who was forced to stop running his charity because he was stealing ? Name another president who has been accused of sexually abusing more than 20 women? Name another president who brags about watching 15 year olds get undressed and grabbing women by the p—y? You get the point yet? Cause I could go on all day…. He’s tried to play ball? Oh hon….bless your heart.

BUT here you are complaining about these judges daily. These progressive judges in DEMOCRAT states and cities. So how many of those do you think are legit? I'm not questioning that and this has already been debated here plenty so screw it. If thats all you got against him ohhh well.

There has to be something mcm that these people who keep lining up against him don't want him back for. IDK what that is. You saw Merrick on the stand with Hawley. Merrick wanted to use force and was sh!tting himself during Harley's questions as to why. The GD FBI agents didn't even want to go to MaraLago. They were trying to find shit he had against them IYAM

IDK and there is A LOT of things I would love to tell Don. (chill out). He's gonna be him so...Most real DEMS see this direction we are heading in and are turning. Progressives are staying the course. Why, I have no clue everything they touch ends up in a f*cking nightmare.
dumb

BUT here you are complaining about these judges daily. These progressive judges in DEMOCRAT states and cities. So how many of those do you think are legit? I'm not questioning that and this has already been debated here plenty so screw it. If thats all you got against him ohhh well.

There has to be something mcm that these people who keep lining up against him don't want him back for. IDK what that is. You saw Merrick on the stand with Hawley. Merrick wanted to use force and was sh!tting himself during Harley's questions as to why. The GD FBI agents didn't even want to go to MaraLago. They were trying to find shit he had against them IYAM

IDK and there is A LOT of things I would love to tell Don. (chill out). He's gonna be him so...Most real DEMS see this direction we are heading in and are turning. Progressives are staying the course. Why, I have no clue everything they touch ends up in a f*cking nightmare.
You’re living in an alternate reality. I don’t know how you got there, but you should try mental therapy.

I know what I understand about it. It's about as reliable as the Steele Dossier.
I said she believed in Russian collusion. She said I didn’t understand the Mueller report.

The report I read said they found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and/or Russians.

Maybe I missed a section? Maybe there was an addendum?

I was just wondering.

It said no such thing, since "collusion" is not a legal question, and was never considered.
Bingo. Mueller said they weren’t looking for “collusion” because it’s not a legal term (except in the context of antitrust law). The report reflected multiple instances of “coordination” between the Trump campaign and Russia but not enough evidence to support criminal conspiracy charges.

Of course, this doesn’t stop that poster, danc and others from rolling out the “No Russia Collusion!” argument in numerous threads.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indyhorn
Name another president who has broken the law his entire life? Name another president who has had a fake university? Name another president who was forced to stop running his charity because he was stealing ? Name another president who has been accused of sexually abusing more than 20 women? Name another president who brags about watching 15 year olds get undressed and grabbing women by the p—y? You get the point yet? Cause I could go on all day…. He’s tried to play ball? Oh hon….bless your heart.
GObFBWAXQAAxAK7

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
It said no such thing, since "collusion" is not a legal question, and was never considered.

Bingo. Mueller said they weren’t looking for “collusion” because it’s not a legal term (except in the context of antitrust law). The report reflected multiple instances of “coordination” between the Trump campaign and Russia but not enough evidence to support criminal conspiracy charges.

Of course, this doesn’t stop that poster, danc and others from rolling out the “No Russia Collusion!” argument in numerous threads.
You guys are hilarious. Here you go-

In evaluating whether evidence about collective action of multiple individuals constituted a crime, we applied the framework of conspiracy law, not the concept of "collusion." In so doing, the Office recognized that the word "collud[e]" was used in communications with the Acting Attorney General confirming certain aspects of the investigation's scope and that the term has frequently been invoked in public reporting about the investigation. But collusion is not a specific offense or theory of liability found in the United States Code, nor is it a term of art in federal criminal law. For those reasons, the Office's focus in analyzing questions of joint criminal liability was on conspiracy as defined in federal law. In connection with that analysis, we addressed the factual question whether members of the Trump Campaign "coordinat[ed]" — a term that appears in the appointment order-with Russian election interference activities. Like collusion,

"coordination" does not have a settled definition in federal criminal law. We understood coordination to require an agreement-tacit or express-between the Trump Campaign and the Russian government on election interference. That requires more than the two parties taking actions that were informed by or responsive to the other's actions or interests. We applied the term coordination in that sense when stating in the report that the investigation did not establish that the Trump Campaign coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.

So Mark is right that they weren’t investigating “collusion” because “collusion” is not a specific crime. They did, however, investigate whether there was any type of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia that would amount to a criminal conspiracy and in doing so they found that-

The special counsel found that Russia did interfere with the election, but “did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

So, you guys can quibble with the wording all you want but my statement is true. Mueller found no collusion.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You guys are hilarious. Here you go-

So Mark is right that they weren’t investigating “collusion” because “collusion” is not a specific crime. They did, however, investigate whether there was any type of coordination between the Trump campaign and Russia that would amount to a criminal conspiracy and in doing so they found that-

So, you guys can quibble with the wording all you want but my statement is true. Mueller found no collusion.
Wasting your time. They have TDS.

Even while the then-Republican controlled US Senate did confirm Russian was working to get Trump elected in 2016- the question Danc etc will head meet sand over is why Putin wanted Trump in power.

Reactions: Indyhorn
He lost 61-0 in courts on the election actions. That’s a football team of judges dumping those claims. He perpetuated a fraud re mass election fraud. He refused to cooperate re classified docs thereby making things worse.

He’s a mess. That’s of his own doing. Doesn’t mean the Dems have clean hands. Doesn’t mean pending actions aren’t politically motivated. Doesn’t mean as terrible as trump is that he still isn’t the preferable selection when compared to Biden.

Buying into baseless conspiracy shit is not only unnecessary it’s harmful to his election chances. It’s unfortunate he doesn’t recognize this fact.
Nor do dde and dbm.

Direct quotes from DDE's post:

"IDK what that is."
"IDK."
"I have no clue."

Nonetheless, he still types as though he knows important things to say. Sad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT