ADVERTISEMENT

The latest in Trump's unending blizzard of dangerous lies

Bowlmania

All-American
Sep 23, 2016
"They were authorized to shoot me!"

Aided and amplified by media allies and sycophants Watters, Hannity and Bannon, Trump now falsely claims that the FBI was “ready to take me out” during the August 2022 Mar-A-Lago search. Never mind that Trump wasn’t even there. Never mind that the FBI was following standard protocol in executing the search. Never mind that a legal document related to the search included a policy statement, that is the norm in all FBI searches, on the use of deadly force, which says officers may resort to lethal force only when the subject of such force poses an “imminent danger of death or serious physical injury” to an officer or another person.

“FBI agents specifically sought to avoid a confrontation with Trump, choosing a day when Trump would not be at the property and giving the Secret Service a heads-up,” The Post previously reported.

A former president falsely accusing his successor and rival of posing a threat to his life is without precedent in modern U.S. history. The comments marked a sharp escalation of Trump’s baseless attacks on Biden as the former president faces 88 criminal charges across four indictments in federal and state courts. Trump has frequently accused Biden of weaponizing the legal system against him in coordination with the Justice Department and local prosecutors. There is no evidence of such coordination.”

When you think he can’t go lower, he always proves you wrong.

The idea that agents carrying service weapons would not be authorized to use deadly force is quite an interesting one.

Why even issue them weapons then?

Are they supposed to “shoot to wound” like our idiot president would suggest?

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
"They were authorized to shoot me!"

Aided and amplified by media allies and sycophants Watters, Hannity and Bannon, Trump now falsely claims that the FBI was “ready to take me out” during the August 2022 Mar-A-Lago search. Never mind that Trump wasn’t even there. Never mind that the FBI was following standard protocol in executing the search. Never mind that a legal document related to the search included a policy statement, that is the norm in all FBI searches, on the use of deadly force, which says officers may resort to lethal force only when the subject of such force poses an “imminent danger of death or serious physical injury” to an officer or another person.

“FBI agents specifically sought to avoid a confrontation with Trump, choosing a day when Trump would not be at the property and giving the Secret Service a heads-up,” The Post previously reported.

A former president falsely accusing his successor and rival of posing a threat to his life is without precedent in modern U.S. history. The comments marked a sharp escalation of Trump’s baseless attacks on Biden as the former president faces 88 criminal charges across four indictments in federal and state courts. Trump has frequently accused Biden of weaponizing the legal system against him in coordination with the Justice Department and local prosecutors. There is no evidence of such coordination.”

When you think he can’t go lower, he always proves you wrong.

There are a lot of dbms out there who have bought it.

The idea that agents carrying service weapons would not be authorized to use deadly force is quite an interesting one.

Why even issue them weapons then?

Are they supposed to “shoot to wound” like our idiot president would suggest?
I have no idea what you're talking about. They are authorized to use deadly force, "when the subject of such force poses an “imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to an officer or another person."

The FBI picked a day Trump wasn't at Mar-A-Lago. (He's rarely there in the summer). They gave the Secret Service a heads-up that they were coming. Trump was never going to be in any danger. That hasn't stopped him, though, from fabricating this new, dangerous and despicable lie in another desperate attempt to get suckers to contribute to his campaign.

Technically, they were authorized to shoot him if necessary, so that’s not really a lie.

Of course, he’s full of shit saying they were ready to take him out, considering they coordinated with the secret service and came on a day they knew he wouldn’t be there.

Then again, I doubt the fbi has ever raided the home of a former president before so…..

Just seems like one of the dumber stories I’ve seen in a while.

Technically, they were authorized to shoot him if necessary, so that’s not really a lie.

Of course, he’s full of shit saying they were ready to take him out, considering they coordinated with the secret service and came on a day they knew he wouldn’t be there.

Then again, I doubt the fbi has ever raided the home of a former president before so…..

A former president has never refused to return classified documents either.

Don't break the law if you don't want law enforcement to come after you.

Reactions: UncleMark

And of course that scumbag moron mtg is posting about assassination. Pathetic

Start your own thread if you want to spread bull crap.

I'm guessing you are trying to change the subject because you have no actual defense for Trump.
Calm down Karen. The FBI has already done everything else to him illegally. Why not add that cherry on top. Like President Donny said he trusts Putin more than US intelligence. Pretty sad when your own government agencies go full blown Gestapo. Now go click your heels and hail your (Fill in the blank it starts with letter after O and before Q).

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
And of course that scumbag moron mtg is posting about assassination. Pathetic
Tucker has said it for awhile now as well as others. He's staying the course and remember they do not want him back in office. He'll blow the lid off DC this time. Plus, they've tried everything else.

I have no idea what you're talking about. They are authorized to use deadly force, "when the subject of such force poses an “imminent danger of death or serious physical injury to an officer or another person."

The FBI picked a day Trump wasn't at Mar-A-Lago. (He's rarely there in the summer). They gave the Secret Service a heads-up that they were coming. Trump was never going to be in any danger. That hasn't stopped him, though, from fabricating this new, dangerous and despicable lie in another desperate attempt to get suckers to contribute to his campaign.
You would think they’d have to give the SS a heads up that a bunch of armed folks will be showing up.

Tucker has said it for awhile now as well as others. He's staying the course and remember they do not want him back in office. He'll blow the lid off DC this time. Plus, they've tried everything else.
Tucker said it? Oh well then it must be true. This Tucker? You all are such dupes.

Lol tucker is a chameleon who is full of shit. Trump is the only person on earth Biden can beat
May Be, but he said it none the less and it was awhile ago, so did others.

Bottom Line I could care less what, he said, she said, BS is in this thread. I'm just here to watch the 5000th Karen meltdown over another Trump thread. LMAO. It's beyond comical the infatuation this board has over the Don.

May Be, but he said it none the less and it was awhile ago, so did others.

Bottom Line I could care less what, he said, she said, BS is in this thread. I'm just here to watch the 5000th Karen meltdown over another Trump thread. LMAO. It's beyond comical the infatuation this board has over the Don.
The problem is that all the little lies, the conspiratorial shit, detracts and loses independents. It’s really, really dumb when if you just play the ball as it lies you should have no reason to lose to Biden.

The problem is that all the little lies, the conspiratorial shit, detracts and loses independents. It’s really, really dumb when if you just play the ball as it lies you should have no reason to lose to Biden.
Lets face it...Even though you show pics of Kushner, whatevs. Whomever inherits this sh!t is pretty f*cked. I won't vote for Biden and Trump may fix stuff but the deficit is a mess. I have no clue how to deal with that. Be glad a dem was not in office when Covid happened the bailout would have been triple.

Trump, if elected, will undo regs and let business cook again as well as his foreign policy, which I always thought was great and I had no problem with him giving hell to Nato, not one bit. He'll visit 10 times more leaders than Biden did the dude loves rubbing elbows. He'll end a bunch of un-needed government weight, and go on a complete "your fired" tirade. But the deficit. Sheesh what a disaster.

Look and watch mcm! Watch Hawley wreck this a$$hole. This POS right here will have his day! This kind of sh!t right here is the reason this country is screwed. Lying POS. You tell me this guy is not an arm for the left!

The agents didn't even want to do it FFS

Yea Bowl there is your answer right there. I cannot believe we have this guy with this much power in office. WTF

Riling up a bunch of gravy seals before an election when your only chance to win is swinging moderates and independents?...

Seems not only dangerous but a very stupid plan. Like McM said. If Trump would just shut the **** up about his faux "whoa is me" victimhood and stick to hitting Biden on his record he would win by double digits. Instead he just cries and cries like a little whiney bitch non stop. He may still win but his constant crying like a pussy is keeping it close. Also may get more of Meal Team Six killed or jailed. Not that he cares about them though...

Riling up a bunch of gravy seals before an election when your only chance to win is swinging moderates and independents?...

Seems not only dangerous but a very stupid plan. Like McM said. If Trump would just shut the **** up about his faux "whoa is me" victimhood and stick to hitting Biden on his record he would win by double digits. Instead he just cries and cries like a little whiney bitch non stop. He may still win but his constant crying like a pussy is keeping it close. Also may get more of Meal Team Six killed or jailed. Not that he cares about them though...
I haven't seen one of these pressers after court lets out, not one. I also saw this Hawley video a long time ago and had forgotten about all this. There is so much mind numbing sh!t coming from the left regarding Trump it doesn't shock anyone anymore but its all disturbing as hell and should concern everyone. We are dumbing down stuff that 20 years ago would be national spotlights. Its just more evidence that the msm steers the narrative 1000%

Tucker said it? Oh well then it must be true. This Tucker? You all are such dupes.
Is Tucker thinking that what he says behind closed doors will save him from what he said publicly??

Personally, I think being a Trump mouthpiece publicly while hating Trump privately just makes him look worse.

Look and watch mcm! Watch Hawley wreck this a$$hole. This POS right here will have his day! This kind of sh!t right here is the reason this country is screwed. Lying POS. You tell me this guy is not an arm for the left!

The agents didn't even want to do it FFS

Yea Bowl there is your answer right there. I cannot believe we have this guy with this much power in office. WTF

Wow! That Charlie Kirk guy is an idiot. You're linking an idiot apparently thinking he's saying something profound and smart. That makes you what?

Reactions: IUPaterade724
Wow! That Charlie Kirk guy is an idiot. You're linking an idiot apparently thinking he's saying something profound and smart. That makes you what?
Keep ignoring aloha I really don't care. Sure it pisses me off but there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not one thing. So we can all sit here and get butt ph*cked by the left all day and take it. You seem t enjoy it.

Keep ignoring aloha I really don't care. Sure it pisses me off but there is nothing anyone can do about it. Not one thing. So we can all sit here and get butt ph*cked by the left all day and take it. You seem t enjoy it.
What pisses you off? The idiotic Charlie Kirk post?

As Ben Shapiro has stepped more away from the college campuses to run and manage the Daily Wire, Charlie Kirk has stepped in to kind of fill that young Conservative gap.

That is a shame. Shapiro is a clear thinker with strong Conservative principles. Kirk is all grift and latches on to personalities over policies and principles. Often conspiratorial and has never had an original thought in his life.

As Ben Shapiro has stepped more away from the college campuses to run and manage the Daily Wire, Charlie Kirk has stepped in to kind of fill that young Conservative gap.

That is a shame. Shapiro is a clear thinker with strong Conservative principles. Kirk is all grift and latches on to personalities over policies and principles. Often conspiratorial and has never had an original thought in his life.
I don't agree with Shapiro on many things but I appreciate his civil approach to discussions.

Guess I didn't see this. Human nature, when you know something and want to reveal it. As for conspiratorial let's turn back the clock to Russia Russia Russia. The press had 75% of this country believing it was Russian BS that won Trump the election. Then we find out about a Steele dossier and fisa warrants. People that voted for him were freaking furious, the dems mantra... BS he did it. How many of those (conspiracies) turned out to be true?

It's not dumb, you go through 70 years on the planet and in 3 months have over 100 charges brought forth against you? Give the guy some slack would ya. The f*cking guy has been under attack since before he took office. It's not victim sh!t either. Name another president that has gone through the same. I'll wait.

Play ball? the guy has tried for years but they keep throwing greaseballs at him.

Guess I didn't see this. Human nature, when you know something and want to reveal it. As for conspiratorial let's turn back the clock to Russia Russia Russia. The press had 75% of this country believing it was Russian BS that won Trump the election. Then we find out about a Steele dossier and fisa warrants. People that voted for him were freaking furious, the dems mantra... BS he did it. How many of those (conspiracies) turned out to be true?

It's not dumb, you go through 70 years on the planet and in 3 months have over 100 charges brought forth against you? Give the guy some slack would ya. The f*cking guy has been under attack since before he took office. It's not victim sh!t either. Name another president that has gone through the same. I'll wait.

Play ball? the guy has tried for years but they keep throwing greaseballs at him.
He lost 61-0 in courts on the election actions. That’s a football team of judges dumping those claims. He perpetuated a fraud re mass election fraud. He refused to cooperate re classified docs thereby making things worse.

He’s a mess. That’s of his own doing. Doesn’t mean the Dems have clean hands. Doesn’t mean pending actions aren’t politically motivated. Doesn’t mean as terrible as trump is that he still isn’t the preferable selection when compared to Biden.

Buying into baseless conspiracy shit is not only unnecessary it’s harmful to his election chances. It’s unfortunate he doesn’t recognize this fact.

He lost 61-0 in courts on the election actions. That’s a football team of judges dumping those claims. He perpetuated a fraud re mass election fraud. He refused to cooperate re classified docs thereby making things worse.

He’s a mess. That’s of his own doing. Doesn’t mean the Dems have clean hands. Doesn’t mean pending actions aren’t politically motivated. Doesn’t mean as terrible as trump is that he still isn’t the preferable selection when compared to Biden.

Buying into baseless conspiracy shit is not only unnecessary it’s harmful to his election chances. It’s unfortunate he doesn’t recognize this fact.
BUT here you are complaining about these judges daily. These progressive judges in DEMOCRAT states and cities. So how many of those do you think are legit? I'm not questioning that and this has already been debated here plenty so screw it. If thats all you got against him ohhh well.

There has to be something mcm that these people who keep lining up against him don't want him back for. IDK what that is. You saw Merrick on the stand with Hawley. Merrick wanted to use force and was sh!tting himself during Harley's questions as to why. The GD FBI agents didn't even want to go to MaraLago. They were trying to find shit he had against them IYAM

IDK and there is A LOT of things I would love to tell Don. (chill out). He's gonna be him so...Most real DEMS see this direction we are heading in and are turning. Progressives are staying the course. Why, I have no clue everything they touch ends up in a f*cking nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT