ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Look...you screwed this up...you fix it!

Jk - I sent invites to the ‘right’ one again...idk wth is going on or how to get rid of it
There's a box that you can check and uncheck for the system to automatically regenerate a contest each week. My guess is that's what's happening. Not sure how to clear it.

Sup boys? Been keeping to myself for a bit. Currently on a cruise in the Caribbean. I’ll be honest this cruising ain’t for me. I promised my girls we’d try something new this vacation, but I can’t wait to get the **** off this boat tomorrow. Luckily I’ll be down in Sarasota for a few more days before heading back to the cold.
So we’ve got a new golf season starting next week. Hit me a response if you’re ready to play some golf next week. I’ll probably ease into the schedule with a 15 person contest unless you guys think that’s too big this time of the year.
Hard to believe I retired from fantasy football and yes I stuck to my guns and barely watched any nfl this year. I’ll probably pass on the super bowl this year. I actually feel really good about my decision. Heck it freed up my Sunday’s to do some other shit.
Looking forward to taking some more money from you guys.
I wouldn’t mind grabbing some cocktails if any of you Indy guys are interested. Let me know.
Happy new year to all you bitches!
Eppy

Sup boys? Been keeping to myself for a bit. Currently on a cruise in the Caribbean. I’ll be honest this cruising ain’t for me. I promised my girls we’d try something new this vacation, but I can’t wait to get the **** off this boat tomorrow. Luckily I’ll be down in Sarasota for a few more days before heading back to the cold.
So we’ve got a new golf season starting next week. Hit me a response if you’re ready to play some golf next week. I’ll probably ease into the schedule with a 15 person contest unless you guys think that’s too big this time of the year.
Hard to believe I retired from fantasy football and yes I stuck to my guns and barely watched any nfl this year. I’ll probably pass on the super bowl this year. I actually feel really good about my decision. Heck it freed up my Sunday’s to do some other shit.
I wouldn’t mind grabbing some cocktails if any of you Indy guys are interested. Let me know.
Eppy

I've been on a few cruises. And always had a great time. But I love being on the water in any boat.

It hasn't gotten over 10 degrees all week here, so you can quit your bitching.

For shits and giggles I just went back and read page 1 of this thread. There’s some good memories in there of us starting out. Going on year 3 now. The @twenty02 and @phishfan682 back and forth was kinda funny too.

Eppy
I’m in

Reactions: Eppy99
Eppy

Grip it and rip it. Let's f**king go!

Eppy

I am in. Anxious to redeem myself after my abysmal performance last year.

Which of you punks would like me to add you to my list of $1 or $2 head to head contests. I love taking your money. I can set this up for a weekly contest.

12 of 15 spots already taken. Better get in now if you plan to play this week. Reminder this is only a 34 person no cut event. Not my favorite. Next week the Sony Open is back to a full field with a cut.

Up to 17. Need 3 more. @twenty02

8e2657fc47830eb411910cfe1384767e.jpg

Reactions: Brockway and Eppy99
Any of you homies playing the $33 dogleg? Doubt my scores stick but should be fun the rest of the way.

What place you in out of how many?
After day one I’m 1,2,3,9 and 12. I have 75 entities and placing 47 of them. There are just over 7000 entries. I’m also in first place in the $8 contest and placing in 47 spots.

I certainly don’t expect this to stick but should be a fun sweat.

After day one I’m 1,2,3,9 and 12. I have 75 entities and placing 47 of them. There are just over 7000 entries. I’m also in first place in the $8 contest and placing in 47 spots.

I certainly don’t expect this to stick but should be a fun sweat.
Good luck to you - if you need any help from me - just let me know who to declare my ‘PGA Lock Sony Open’ and that should eliminate that player from scoring well....

Rooting for you - sounds like would be a ‘put you on their commercial’-type payout if it holds!

Good luck to you - if you need any help from me - just let me know who to declare my ‘PGA Lock Sony Open’ and that should eliminate that player from scoring well....

Rooting for you - sounds like would be a ‘put you on their commercial’-type payout if it holds!
Thanks, but golf tournaments this time of the year don’t pay like football. Top prize is like 20k not 100k like football. Wouldn’t be retiring anytime soon. Vacations would be paid off for awhile though.

Thanks, but golf tournaments this time of the year don’t pay like football. Top prize is like 20k not 100k like football. Wouldn’t be retiring anytime soon. Vacations would be paid off for awhile though.
Well, then you might have to keep leasing the Kia afterall

well, my lineups shit the bed on sunday. I was in the 4th place heading into round 4. Think my most lucrative lineup ended up in 40th. So frustrating. One of these days one of us will take down a big GPP. At one point I was winning like 77k. So much heartbreak. This is almost as bad as being in 1st for the Masters Milly Maker. That was only one lineup though. This tourney I had 5 lineups in the top 10 and then the Chris Kirk started hitting bogeys and Zach Johnson lost all his momentum and Harman didn't finish strong. Oh well....

well, my lineups shit the bed on sunday. I was in the 4th place heading into round 4. Think my most lucrative lineup ended up in 40th. So frustrating. One of these days one of us will take down a big GPP. At one point I was winning like 77k. So much heartbreak. This is almost as bad as being in 1st for the Masters Milly Maker. That was only one lineup though. This tourney I had 5 lineups in the top 10 and then the Chris Kirk started hitting bogeys and Zach Johnson lost all his momentum and Harman didn't finish strong. Oh well....
It can be maddening for sure

Only one spot left for this weeks tourney. Looks like I may have to expand already.

4 spots left for Tigers back week.

Still two spots left for Tiger's first healthly and actually pain-free and seemingly in-form return to the PGA tour in roughly 113 years.....Aaaaand it's at Torrey Pines for the Farmers Insurance Open, a tournament Tiger's won a mind-boggling 7 times, and a course in Torrey Pines where he's captured 8 (EIGHT!) total career victories (7 Farmers + 1 U.S. Open).

Just need two more people to hunker down and toss a couple pennies at this thang in order to lock this contest down before it tees off tomorrow. Who's it gonna be? @cryano? @Jordan Wells? Who?

Reactions: cryano
Still need 3 more folks to enter this week's AOTF DraftKings Douchebag PGA contest. So far 22 of 25 spots filled. And, as usual, things tee off Thursday, which in this instance would also be known as "tomorrow" morning. C'mon people, it's the Waste Management Open held at TPC Scottsdale for chrissakes. Keep in mind that this particular tournament only comes around but once a year (a PGA Tour event that only takes place once a year?...I know, weird, right?). Furthermore, it's a fantastic field this week too. 5 of the top 7 ranked players in the world are competing, in addition to an whole host of other fellas (specifically, professional golfers) who sport some of the finest dexterity the world has to offer....

So, I'm looking directly at you @twenty02 , Mr. Caddyshack himself. Get in there. You can't have Judge f**kin' Smails as your avatar, preceded by Ty Webb, mind you, and not enter an AOTF DK PGA contest; especially when its entire existence this week is dependent on your participation. Rise to the challenge. Eye of the Tiger. Let's go! Same thing for @cryano . You're a DraftKings slut and you know it. Care to explain to me why I don't see your name as an active participant under the "contest details" tab?

Oh, @Jordan Wells, you too. Cause you're the only other forum name I know that's not already in the contest this week that's particupated in AOTF DK PGA contests, at least on occasion, in the past. What, you can't take a 2 minute break from covering a one & done NIT bound Indiana Hoosier squad to fire up a damn lineup? Trust me, it's okay, you can. Unlike that clap-addicted rotating shaft (occasionally referred to by some as Tom Crean), Archie wouldn't mind.

EDIT: Okay, only 2 more now. I see @cryano, the slut that he is, couldn't resist the D...er DK rather...and got in there after all. BTW, I, along with 82.4% of western civilization, think sluts are awesome, so please do not take offense when I say that. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eppy99 and cryano
This is one of the best tournaments of the year. This also happens to be where it all started two years ago for this group. Don’t disappoint eppy.

As of right this second, c$ score would be in 2nd place out of 7000 in my .25 and $1 contest - winning $350 combined off that $1.25

Lots of golf to play - good luck to you and hope you played it in some contests.

22 of 25 slots filled as of now for this week's AOTF PGA DK contest. Tournament tees off in roughly T-minus 13 hrs and my math tells me we need 3 more, and my eyes tell me @twenty02, @C-$, @cryano, @Jordan Wells (yeah, I know, he's a long shot, but I'm tagging him in the roll-call nonetheless) have yet to enter the contest.

This week on Days of our AOTF Douchebag PGA DraftKings Lives, it's the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am; and once again, we find ourselves with a strong field....

Starring this week, it's world #1 DJ and J-Day (a rejuvenated version, fresh off a win at Torrey Pines), defending champion Spieth and Rory (making his Pebble Beach debut), along with the Pebble Beach all-time money leader, an in-form Phil Mickelson and world #2, young superstar, a beast of a man, hard-charging Jon Rahm, teeing off for what feels like the one-millionth consecutive week. There's also Gary Woodland, fresh off his impressive win last week at TPC Scottsdale, as well steady-as-she comes Matt Kuchar.

Not to be outdone, a star-studded cast will be making cameo appearances; with performances from sexy Patrick Cantlay, the esteemed Adam Scott, a young and vivacious Austin Cook, local-favorite Pat Perez, the well-established and highly respected Englishmen in Paul Casey after a decade & a half-long hiatus, as well as a dramatic performance from Jimmy Walker in his continued efforts to overcome the dastardly effects of Lymes Disease, along with everybody's favorite funny-man, the ever-rotund Patrick Reed.

Okay, that's enough of that. Just get in there and fill this f***er up already. I'd rather not have to scramble again last minute tomorrow morning just to keep the contest in-tact. Do me a favor and tickle my fancy, three more people join por favor.

EDIT: Oh shit, no sooner than 30 seconds after I posted this, I see @C-$ and @cryano joined. Moving forward, I'll hit the refresh page on the contest BEFORE hitting "submit" on the reply button. Okay, just one more needed now. Cool.

I need to get acquainted with what's going on in this thread, and every thread, in my forum.

I like golf.

I hope you guys are generally playing in a public pool for .25, $1, $3....
I win a little occasionally even when I dont come in AOTF money...

The ‘Jukeboxes’ and the single entrys both seem to have payouts pretty far down in the standings

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT