ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Still have $1200 left over after selecting my line-up. I sometimes will have a couple hundred, but cant remember ever leaving over $600 un-used.
Only 1 golfer I dont have that I wanted, but would cause me to downgrade 3 others.

I don't know what to think of having $1200 left...will have a good idea on Saturday.

Got a little greedy on the contest this week. You may have noticed I bumped it from 20 enteries to 25. We've been filling pretty easily lately. Everytime I try this it usually blows up in my face.

So everyone get your arses in and prove that my choice to bump was correct. That means I need you @twenty02 @Hoops Cat and @Foosier

I feel left out. You don't want my donation? Lol

You didn't get an invite?
I did (although about half the time I get the email and half, like this time, it goes into spam). I was just joking since I was let on the list of slackers you were calling out to get signed up.

I did (although about half the time I get the email and half, like this time, it goes into spam). I was just joking since I was let on the list of slackers you were calling out to get signed up.
Yes, those are the usual slackers. I usually count on you.

Great tournament. It's always my favorite of the season.

Congrats to spyder! Remind me your handle on here as I'm having an old fart moment.

Congrats to @rwatts_83 on finishing 155 in the milly Maker. Doesn't sound like much but it's very tough to do.
Between you, @cryano amd myself we've all represented well in that contest this year. Still hard to believe at one point I was in 1st for about half a day. Ended up 75th, but man was it fun.

Don't forget about me. Although it wasn't the millionaire maker contest, as you recall, a couple months back for the Players Championship I was sitting in first place for $100,000 out of 176,000 + entries as late as 5 pm during the final round on Sunday. Wound up in 11th.

Anyhow, 23 of 25 slots filled for the RBC Canadian Open. Still need 2 more to enter in order to preserve the contest before things tee off tomorrow AM.

Get in there --- @C-$ , @Jordan Wells , @whobop , @mohoosier , @Bigsley623 , @rwatts_83 , @tynd10 , @Krafty97grad , @Hoops Cat

Last edited:
Don't forget about me. Although it wasn't the millionaire maker contest, as you recall, a couple months back for the Players Championship I was sitting in first place for $100,000 K out of 176,00 + entries as late as 5 pm during the final round on Sunday. Wound up in 11th.

Anyhow, 23 of 25 slots filled for the RBC Canadian Open. Still need 2 more to enter in order to preserve the contest before things tee off tomorrow AM.

Get in there --- @C-$ , @Jordan Wells , @whobop , @mohoosier , @Bigsley623 , @rwatts_83 , @tynd10 , @Krafty97grad , @Hoops Cat
Crap, that was supposed to be you. I didn't mean @cryano.

We've got one spot left for this week.

Crap, that was supposed to be you. I didn't mean @cryano.

We've got one spot left for this week.
I'm in! Just spent a few days in Jamaica, on business believe it or not, wasn't able to play any golf either, so besides all this I'm feeling lucky!! I did get my fill of Red Stripe though.:cool:

Reactions: twenty02
So, I log on to save your asses on this week's contest, only to see it's filled. Good.

I don't need to finish 33 out of 35 this week.

Cripes - I need to fire someone to feel better about myself.

Reactions: Eppy99
So, I log on to save your asses on this week's contest, only to see it's filled. Good.

I don't need to finish 33 out of 35 this week.

Cripes - I need to fire someone to feel better about myself.
Bang the secretary.

WTF happened to Willie McGirt? I'm patting myself on the back for a good budget pick up as he's cruising at 3 under. Then I check back and he finished 3 over, playing the last 7 holes at 6 over with 2 doubles. F' him

Reactions: mohoosier
Still have $1200 left over after selecting my line-up. I sometimes will have a couple hundred, but cant remember ever leaving over $600 un-used.
Only 1 golfer I dont have that I wanted, but would cause me to downgrade 3 others.

I don't know what to think of having $1200 left...will have a good idea on Saturday.
Sitting good right now - but Eppy looks primed for the take-over w 216 PHR...

Reactions: Eppy99
Sitting good right now - but Eppy looks primed for the take-over w 216 PHR...
Stopped watching think Kuch was dead at even par. Checked the standings later after dinner and couldn't believe he was at -5. Dude could have packed it in after his emotional week at the Open. I've got mad respect for Kuchar.

Last edited:
Reactions: IU40IU and C-$
giphy.gif
Thank you gentleman.

Reactions: IU40IU
Salaries are live for the PGA Championship. Contest starts on 8/10 and you all should have invites. Going for another 35 enteries.

Reactions: IU40IU
With all the available golfers - whats the odds of mattsdoghenry and @twenty02 picking the exact same line-ups...as they did this week?

I ****ing knew I'd do that too, when I reserved the spot. Good news is I'll only finish a spot or two worse than normal.

Stay tuned boys. @Timmy! Gonna be a good sweat today. Don't want curse myself, probably already have.

Last edited:
Sent out one more round on invites and plugged it in the premium board. People must hate me by now if they didn't already.

Had a great lineup waiting to win. Shoulda known there would be a little less interest post majors. Still thought we would get 25.

ADVERTISEMENT