ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Just a reminder lineup lock this week is Friday at 8:15am. Final round plays on Labor Day.

We still need 4 more people so get your azz in the game.

Slightly worried about the NFL week. If you know that your not going to play please remind me of your hate for football. If you do plan on the playing please reserve your spot now so I can figure out if I need to set up a smaller contest. Gracias!

Just a reminder lineup lock this week is Friday at 8:15am. Final round plays on Labor Day.

Slightly worried about the NFL week. If you know that your not going to play please remind me of your hate for football. If you do plan on the playing please reserve your spot now so I can figure out if I need to set up a smaller contest. Gracias!

I am out for football, at least week 1. might consider weeks that are $5. will wait until golf is over.

I am out for football, at least week 1. might consider weeks that are $5. will wait until golf is over.
Ah man. We need you! Thought I would try and make week 1 a bigger event to get everyone excited for the beginning of the season.

I probably won't play football until golf is done. I honestly haven't a clue what's going on in NFL right now

I meant to ask earlier this week. Did you guys actually watch the playoff between Spieth and Johnson last Sunday? That was some of the best golf I've seen all year. I felt blood run into my shorts when DJ hit that blast on the 18. Can't find a great video, but in case you missed it here it is.

I meant to ask earlier this week. Did you guys actually watch the playoff between Spieth and Johnson last Sunday? That was some of the best golf I've seen all year. I felt blood run into my shorts when DJ hit that blast on the 18. Can't find a great video, but in case you missed it here it is.

yep. great golf for sure. DJ absolutely bombed that drive.

@Eppy99 hey man we doing the BMW?

Yeah, the contest was sent out on Monday I believe. 14/20 spots taken. Still 6 left. If the contest doesn't appear on your DK page as an invite (which happens from time to time), you can find it by clicking the "leagues" tab on the menu bar. Once that page opens, just choose the "AOTF Douchebags" league. Then once you're in there, underneath the "lobby" tab you'll find sub-tab labeled "upcoming contests", and that's where you'll find the AOTF douchebag golf contest by eppy99, and you can just enter through there.

Reactions: IU40IU
Yeah, the contest was sent out on Monday I believe. 14/20 spots taken. Still 6 left. If the contest doesn't appear on your DK page as an invite (which happens from time to time), you can find it by clicking the "leagues" tab on the menu bar. Once that page opens, just choose the "AOTF Douchebags" league. Then once you're in there, underneath the "lobby" tab you'll find sub-tab labeled "upcoming contests", and that's where you'll find the AOTF douchebag golf contest by eppy99, and you can just enter through there.
Thanks man. I'm in. Yea the invite didn't go through to me. Appreciate it.

Reactions: Timmy!
Still one more spot left for the BMW Championship contest. 19 of 20 spots filled. Tees off tomorrow morning. Just need one more person to claim that last spot. Go get it.

shiit - in a rush this week when put my lineup in and didnt play the free one or the quarter jukeboxes I always play.

I think was my highest score ever.

Football sucking it up for my lineup though.

wtf...win last week and then get iced out this week...bass turds...
dude you've been on fire it seems in golf. i need your insider info as i have pretty much sucked it up. hoping to turn it around this weekend and go out with some dolla billz ya'll.

Boys, let me know if you're interested in playing the fall PGA season. I know some of you like to focus on NFL.

Boys, let me know if you're interested in playing the fall PGA season. I know some of you like to focus on NFL.
I'm in if you do it. Huge touchdown from Fitzgerald in OT. I had just dropped from 4th to 6th and his TD shot me up to 2nd. I've had a good two weeks. Look forward to a bottom end finish this week.

I'd get back into it. I don't really watch NFL anymore, unless I need help taking a nap.

I'm done with the NFL and playing it on Drafkings. Anyone in the league can set up the weekly contest. I went ahead and set it up for this week. I plan to continue playing PGA! Feel free to read my thread about the the NFL. Thanks for playing....it's been fun.

Nice 66-82 from Havin Green, dropping 62 places. I was looking like a genius after round 1 when he was tied for 2nd. Not so much any more.

Just a reminder that one of you douchebags who plays football needs to set up the contest. I'll still take care of golf. It's easy just go to the leagues homepage for us and create the contest and invite all the shmucks you want. Let me know if you're too much of a pussy to figure it out on your own.

@cryano not sure if you realized you have duplicate contests set up. Probably have it set up automatically each week and made multiple.

ADVERTISEMENT