ADVERTISEMENT

The Douchebag fantasy golf thread.

Nope - there are definitely multiple invites. I found the one you're referring to, and there are now 9 in as of now. The one I signed up for is still only me.

At least at this point, I have a chance of winning that one....
Can you get into the correct one?

Nope - there are definitely multiple invites. I found the one you're referring to, and there are now 9 in as of now. The one I signed up for is still only me.

At least at this point, I have a chance of winning that one....
Weird, I just sent you an invite.

Alright homies, we've got 20 of 35 spots filled. Time to reserve your spot now. Just sent out another round of invites to remind everyone. Let's get this filled today! @Foosier you playing? @twenty02 put the drink down and reserve your spot. @Hoops Cat get your arse in the right contest you're still in the wrong one.

Alright homies, we've got 20 of 35 spots filled. Time to reserve your spot now. Just sent out another round of invites to remind everyone. Let's get this filled today! @Foosier you playing? @twenty02 put the drink down and reserve your spot. @Hoops Cat get your arse in the right contest you're still in the wrong one.

I'm in, biatches!

@whobop you entered the mysterious other contest that I mistankly started. Sorry for the confusion. If you could enter the other that would be great. I'll send you another invite just in case.

I'm always in the wrong place at the right time.

Think about that one for a minute.

How do you withdraw from a contest? I couldn't find that on DK.

Both, but I was on the PC when I was trying to withdraw. That contest won't fill, so not really worried about it, but just want to know for my own benefit.
So using the mobile app, if I go into edit entry, there are three vertical dots on the top right side. Tap the dots and you will see a new menu with the bottom option being withdraw entry.

@tbone6004 you signed up for the wrong contest. Sorry about the confusion. There's only 4 spots left so make sure you get in. I'll send you another invite just to make sure you get in the right one.

1 spot left and then I can quite mothering everyone. Sometimes I have to annoy the **** out of everyone but it seems effective.

Allright homies, we're now full! Everyone who entered the duplicate contest is now in the correct one.

I think we have our largest contest to date. 35 degenerate losers betting on who can hit a little white ball in a whole in the ground. Not sure if Andy would approve, but on we go.

@tbone6004 you signed up for the wrong contest. Sorry about the confusion. There's only 4 spots left so make sure you get in. I'll send you another invite just to make sure you get in the right one.

Thank you sir. I am in. I assume the other contest will be cancelled.

Yo @Eppy99 I have a buddy who wants to get into The Open contest if you're able to add a spot (but I don't know if you can do that).

Let me know...
Sorry, just saw this now. I don't think this is possible. I can however tell you that @whobop started a winner takes all contest with a $5 entry. There's one spot left out of 8. Maybe he can send over an invite if your friend is interested.

Sorry, just saw this now. I don't think this is possible. I can however tell you that @whobop started a winner takes all contest with a $5 entry. There's one spot left out of 8. Maybe he can send over an invite if your friend is interested.
Good looking eppy but my wife has that spot locked up!!

Any of you D-bags gonna watch the Open through the night. I might regret this but it's my fAvorite tournament. Feel free to post all night long....until I fall asleep on the couch.

Any of you D-bags gonna watch the Open through the night. I might regret this but it's my fAvorite tournament. Feel free to post all night long....until I fall asleep on the couch.

I was up until about 3a watching it.

I spent like 10x the amount of time this week on my DK team than normal. So I fully expect a last place finish.

Reactions: Eppy99
Well, my entry for this league isn't doing that well, but one of my entries in the millionaire DK contest is currently sitting in 13th place. I fully expect an implosion and not to finish there, but I have never had a entry do this well in a big contest. Looks like the Open championship will be getting a little more of my attention this weekend.

Well, my entry for this league isn't doing that well, but one of my entries in the millionaire DK contest is currently sitting in 13th place. I fully expect an implosion and not to finish there, but I have never had a entry do this well in a big contest. Looks like the Open championship will be getting a little more of my attention this weekend.
I see you sitting in 80th. It's so tough. Pretty good contrarian plays you have with Hoffman, Kisnet and Webb. Hoffman helped me in the Masters and then he imploded a bit. Hopefully he'll keep his shit together for you.

I see you sitting in 80th. It's so tough. Pretty good contrarian plays you have with Hoffman, Kisnet and Webb. Hoffman helped me in the Masters and then he imploded a bit. Hopefully he'll keep his shit together for you.

Soon after I posted, Webb Simpson decided to go +4 through three holes. If he misses the cut I am screwed. It would also be helpful to me if Koepka could fall off a little bit.

Shaping up for an interesting weekend. All of the top 12 had at least one player miss the cut, with 7 of those losing 2 or more. Could be a lot of shuffling.

Soon after I posted, Webb Simpson decided to go +4 through three holes. If he misses the cut I am screwed. It would also be helpful to me if Koepka could fall off a little bit.
Webb -2 this morning has you in 8th place for 7,500!

Not sure what I was thinking trying to start a 15 person weekend contest at 10:15 last night. I think before I went to bed we had 8 degenerates sign up.

Branden Grace shoots first 62 in major history. Will DJ match it?

Oh, and by the way Johnny Miller is a prick.

"The Human Drama of Athletic Competition"

It's why I watch.
Tremendous grind by Spieth. Incredible that it looks like he's going to hold it together.
He was obviously searching for nearly every aspect of his game. Sometimes a change in heart rate (climbing/running up and down that huge dune) will make something click.

Kinda feel sorry for Kutcher.

I wish I had a gallery to trample the rough when I play.

Great tournament. It's always my favorite of the season.

Congrats to spyder! Remind me your handle on here as I'm having an old fart moment.

Congrats to @rwatts_83 on finishing 155 in the milly Maker. Doesn't sound like much but it's very tough to do.
Between you, @cryano amd myself we've all represented well in that contest this year. Still hard to believe at one point I was in 1st for about half a day. Ended up 75th, but man was it fun.

Reactions: rwatts_83
Got a little greedy on the contest this week. You may have noticed I bumped it from 20 enteries to 25. We've been filling pretty easily lately. Everytime I try this it usually blows up in my face.

So everyone get your arses in and prove that my choice to bump was correct. That means I need you @twenty02 @Hoops Cat and @Foosier

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT