ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to President Biden

Lucy01

Hall of Famer
Sep 16, 2014
For stopping the Ukraine invasion, Russia is withdrawing troops as we speak. Just an example of when President Biden speaks the world listens!

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey and bailey777
For stopping the Ukraine invasion, Russia is withdrawing troops as we speak. Just an example of when President Biden speaks the world listens!
LOL he hyped this up as an imminent invasion so when it did not happen he could say he saved the world. But it will not matter anyway he has much bigger issues on his hands.

Reactions: Lucy01
I think Putin wanted to send the message to Ukraine and to the West that (1) Russia would not put up with Ukraine in NATO and (2) Ukraine will never be totally aligned with the West. They got the message, as the Ukraine PM waffled on NATO and the French & German authorities came of kiss his ring.

I don't understand why anyone would want to listen the propaganda that Clown Joe wants to spew. He has been cancelled in my world of cancel culture.

Reactions: ulrey
President is set to give us a briefing soon on how he saved the World from World War III.
Wag the dog baby!!! The oldest trick in the book to deflect on his other dozen current failures. Set the state for war and pretend you saved the day!

Reactions: Lucy01
Wag the dog baby!!! The oldest trick in the book to deflect on his other dozen current failures. Set the state for war and pretend you saved the day!
Now he go back to his crony media outlets and pump up the war on freedom of speech.

Let's check in on this thread.

close-stop.gif

President is set to give us a briefing soon on how he saved the World from World War III.
They are laughing at Biden but why am I not surprised. He played right into their hands!

The Russian government claimed on Tuesday that several military units have completed “scheduled drills” along border with Ukraine and will now return to their permanent bases, bringing their armor and artillery with them.

Russian officials taunted the Biden administration by claiming the redeployment “humiliated” Western war hysterics,

The thing would be laughable if it was not so darn predictable what Klain had been up too. Thing is alot of people were onto him.

This entire fiasco was manufactured to wash away Biden's Afghanistan mess and distract people. Nothing more. The WH (Ron Klain) literally created a geopolitical crisis and subsequent victory INO out of nothing.

It's also cover for high gas prices. twitter.com/11Redball/stat…

The thing would be laughable if it was not so darn predictable what Klain had been up too. Thing is alot of people were onto him.

This entire fiasco was manufactured to wash away Biden's Afghanistan mess and distract people. Nothing more. The WH (Ron Klain) literally created a geopolitical crisis and subsequent victory INO out of nothing.

It's also cover for high gas prices. twitter.com/11Redball/stat…
wwrw-screwball-y2k.jpg

BIDEN: "If Russia decides to invade, that will also have consequences here at home—but the American people understand that defending democracy & liberty is never without cost..I will not pretend this will be painless.”

Man if biden and the rino repubs acted like this towards our southern border illegal immigration would basically come to a halt. But you cannot fix a problem you do not want to fix.

BIDEN: "If Russia decides to invade, that will also have consequences here at home—but the American people understand that defending democracy & liberty is never without cost..I will not pretend this will be painless.”

Man if biden and the rino repubs acted like this towards our southern border illegal immigration would basically come to a halt. But you cannot fix a problem you do not want to fix.
Hell, I can fix that problem in a NY minute.

Just jail anyone who hires an illegal. Not the line workers, CEOs and other top dogs.

I don't want to hear that there is no way of knowing who is documented/undocumented.
If you don't know, don't hire.

Of course campaign donations would plummet on both sides of the aisle.

What a bunch of propaganda. Are they invading or moving into Cuba?

They are laughing at Biden but why am I not surprised. He played right into their hands!

The Russian government claimed on Tuesday that several military units have completed “scheduled drills” along border with Ukraine and will now return to their permanent bases, bringing their armor and artillery with them.

Russian officials taunted the Biden administration by claiming the redeployment “humiliated” Western war hysterics,
ROFL

AhFv7Bw.jpeg

LOL he hyped this up as an imminent invasion so when it did not happen he could say he saved the world. But it will not matter anyway he has much bigger issues on his hands.
are you happy

Just jail anyone who hires an illegal. Not the line workers, CEOs and other top dogs.

I don't want to hear that there is no way of knowing who is documented/undocumented.

I've said that for years

I would really post what I think of you, but you’re protected by a mod, IUJiM
A half-assed threat by an anonymous person on an anonymous message board?

I sincerely hope you’re under 25 years old. If not, I’m afraid your character & personality may be permanent.

Thoughts & prayers

A half-assed threat by an anonymous person on an anonymous message board?

I sincerely hope you’re under 25 years old. If not, I’m afraid your character & personality may be permanent.

Thoughts & prayers
Trust me Sonny I don’t make threats, I make promises!

• Haha
Reactions: TMFT
I don’t know about any of that, promises & threats, I’m only certain that you rarely make sense.
Lucy is an odd presence. Some people have posted that she's a parody account, which makes no sense to me. Parody is supposed to be clever, funny, entertaining and/or thought-provoking. She's none of those things. I can't figure out what her gig is. What I do know is that she's barely literate and, sadly, not very bright.

Reactions: Noodle

man, maybe put the politics down for a minute. Russia had to mobilize most of its war fighting capability to send a message to a much smaller and weaker neighbor. That is not a position of power but of insecurity and weakness. Imagine the US having to send troops to the Canadian border. The West flirting with Ukraine like this would have been just as inconceivable just 40 years ago. No single president is responsible for the failures or successes of the Cold War w USSR/ Russia.

Reactions: TMFT and Noodle
Lucy is an odd presence. Some people have posted that she's a parody account, which makes no sense to me. Parody is supposed to be clever, funny, entertaining and/or thought-provoking. She's none of those things. I can't figure out what her gig is. What I do know is that she's barely literate and, sadly, not very bright.
She is also a he.

Right... Not gonna happen. Who's gonna enforce that? One of the businesses I'm involved with used to bid against companies that hire illegals. Russians and Mexicans. We could never compete with that and stopped bidding a long time ago. They used to raid those employees about 20 years back and gave up. It's rampant and it ain't going away. And the Targets, Kroger, home depots, hobby lobby and the rest know who's coming to do the work and look the other way. They get pissed when it's brought up too. Diversified Maintenance is the worst of all time. They get a civil case every now and then, pay a fine, and move on. The housing alone and pay for these people is sickening.

Edit: Here's a link. There's plenty more

https://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-immigrant-workers-contractors-20181226-story.html

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT