ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks to President Biden

The best part is how he got the Brits, French, and Germans to play along. You'd think they wouldn't be amenable to jumping through hoops just to make Biden look good here at home. Dude is a fvcking master.
Stop making sense, Mark. The Baileys of the world can't process it.

Zeke is right. I am a male person.
As opposed to this?

busiest-day-for-u-s--postal-service--2818439-5c2d30214cedfd00016336eb.jpg

F*cking puns

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01
Lucy is an odd presence. Some people have posted that she's a parody account, which makes no sense to me. Parody is supposed to be clever, funny, entertaining and/or thought-provoking. She's none of those things. I can't figure out what her gig is. What I do know is that she's barely literate and, sadly, not very bright.
I will just tell you that one of the clearest truisms in Hollywood is that it takes someone really smart to play a character who is really dumb. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Lucy01 and Noodle
How do really dumb people pull it off in real life, then?
I know this is going to hurt a little, but movies are not real life.

IRL, The Empire wins and her flight takes off without you catching up with her at the airport to tell her you were stupid not to recognize the great thing right in front of your face that's been there all along. 🤷‍♂️

I know this is going to hurt a little, but movies are not real life.

IRL, The Empire wins and her flight takes off without you catching up with her at the airport to tell her you were stupid not to recognize the great thing right in front of your face that's been there all along. 🤷‍♂️
Didn't hurt a bit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT