ADVERTISEMENT

Terror Event at Niagra Falls Border Crossing?

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Wow, not sure what's going on but looks and sounds like a car bomb.

Good thing we have a border czar and Mayor Pete to handle these serious matters. I feel safe.
Good thing we have Fox Nws to provide accurate news and not overreact to push their political agenda...

This is classic...

LOL. i just looked him up. he's got covid again and is isolating at home :)

you can't make this shit up.

4 years. million bucks in salary... not bad work
The campaign to ruin Pete's political career has been one of the most successful I've ever witnessed. You guys have just completely demolished him.

Has himself to blame, though. When he is in public, he still dominates. Why he's not front and center more is beyond me. Maybe the White House keeps him locked up as a favor to Harris.

The campaign to ruin Pete's political career has been one of the most successful I've ever witnessed. You guys have just completely demolished him.

Has himself to blame, though. When he is in public, he still dominates. Why he's not front and center more is beyond me. Maybe the White House keeps him locked up as a favor to Harris.
Victimhood…

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

Agreed he got caught in the woke bubble and lost his way. I say it happened to Desantis too. Maybe they get surrounded but so many like folks that they lose perspective in their bubble

Clearly the solution is to give these people guns and make them soldiers.

We actually have pretty deep history of doing this in this country. This would not be the first time and it's a great idea. "You want citizenship?" "Ok prove it first..."

Honestly every current citizen should also do some sort of service. Military, Peace Corp, whatever...

Reactions: BradStevens
We actually have pretty deep history of doing this in this country. This would not be the first time and it's a great idea. "You want citizenship?" "Ok prove it first..."

Honestly every current citizen should also do some sort of service. Military, Peace Corp, whatever...

XbnJsso.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT