ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs PU…

Biggest difference is Courtsensetwo could not score in a whore house with a big stack of 20s.... LOL
Wow. Did you guys lose today?

Lots of you running here and extra triggered.

Inject this right into my veins

Rent free

I’m only commenting because it’s blatantly obvious you watched the game - you have emphasized not knowing if Purdue won on multiple posts which in my experience means you are lying. Just a funny observation for a Monday morning!

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Well it appears to have ended as expected — his own players holding him back at mid court disputing a call 60 feet away he could not have seen and wouldn’t/didn’t matter toward the end result.

Angry man. Not a competitive man. Too much money in the bank already. Fraud.
Arrhythmia and all.
Social justice before sports excellence.

Previously unseen rules (McDaniel) for important players who can’t make minimum grades to play.
With all the tutors.
And the inevitable UM cheat culture.
It’s Michigan— but we’ll just need you to sit “road games” so you can study. Ok.

The rest of the academic universe says you are eligible after Christmas or you are not.
Not in Ann Arbor. Different universe.

I played at the Y downtown Indy at the Atheneum over lunch for 10 plus years. 3-4 days a week.
High level older (and younger) dudes there. Just trying to get a sweat on. Just playin. Got dunked on every day.
And Everybody bitched. All day.

Call your own, 1’s and 2’s to 15. Next five up. Paced that baseline most days and did little else.
Keep winning— keep playing. Don’t dare lose.

Had to see it then to know it when it reappears. This is Michigan now.

Howard is convinced someone is out to get him.

He’s wrong.

He’s coming for himself.
And how did Howard avoid a technical? He came half way onto the court? Incredible.

Could also be the large contention of Purdue/Edey fans from Canada came down as that would be close with seat availability.

Oh got ya. Yes. Ignore evidence I guess. Works. Purdue filled 50% of the UM arena from what I saw.
Less than a zero percent chance Purdue had the required 7ish thousand fans that would make up 50% of Crisler arena.

lol. They travel well when the tickets are cheap. Farmers may have money but they are chislers. Had a buddy sell his tickets to a Michigan state fan.(got them for his birthday) problem was they were season tickets from his sisters mother in law. So she had to gangster looking dudes from Detroit sitting next to her in “state” garb. Both were 230-250 ibs. 🤣 He didn’t get tickets the year after. He’s a farmer trust fund baby. 🤣
You can't fill half of memorial stadium during homecoming weekend in football. Ohio State and Nebraska take aerial pictures from your stadium to show their dominance, you don't really have an argument. LOL

You can't fill half of memorial stadium during homecoming weekend in football. Ohio State and Nebraska take aerial pictures from your stadium to show their dominance, you don't really have an argument. LOL
We are talking basketball fans in the basketball forum, dummy.

It's almost March ...
You know what that means. Probably another sweet 16 and done. That’s been the norm the last 5 years.

Lance gives this team a chance at a run though imo. And Braden not being a freshman and crashing and burning into the freshman wall.

They filled the entire upper bowl and had some in the lower bowl as well.
"Entire upper bowl"... you're hilarious.

Purdue probably has the best team in the history of their very solid program. You don't need to make stuff like this up.

They're really good. Your fans are excited about that. You're gonna get another B10 championship out of it, in all likelihood.

And you still have less fans that give a crap about all that than IU does over one of the worst teams we've had in the history of our program.

Your program is smaller, and less significant, in pretty much every way. Right now you're winning more games though. Fans tend to be more excited about winning, Ive found. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Purdue probably has the best team in the history of their very solid program. You don't need to make stuff like this up.

They're really good. Your fans are excited about that. You're gonna get another B10 championship out of it, in all likelihood.

And you still have less fans that give a crap about all that than IU does over one of the worst teams we've had in the history of our program.

Your program is smaller, and less significant, in pretty much every way. Right now you're winning more games though. Fans tend to be more excited about winning, Ive found. Enjoy it while it lasts.
Sometimes kids need a dose of reality.

Did you not see pictures? It’s literally almost all Purdue. That’s what Purdue fans have told me and Michigan fans told me. Michigan fans specifically said it was embarrassing that it was a home game for Purdue. I’m not making anything up…. Don’t need to.

I’m enjoying it though. Fun this year and will be fun next year and likely the year after.

Did you not see pictures? It’s literally almost all Purdue. That’s what Purdue fans have told me and Michigan fans told me. Michigan fans specifically said it was embarrassing that it was a home game for Purdue. I’m not making anything up…. Don’t need to.

I’m enjoying it though. Fun this year and will be fun next year and likely the year after.
I actually did go look at some pictures...and they were all dark above half way up the lower bowl. Your imagination is running wild, I'm sure.

I'm thinking the "Entire Upper bowl" was inhabited by scantily clad Margot Robbie stunt doubles. Such a pleasant thought.

Dude, I'm sure Purdue had plenty of fans there. But...

1. Michigan's dark blue shirts are probably hard to distinguish from Purdue's black shirts. Especially in the upper areas where the lights were turned off.

2. Michigan has 3 B10 wins, on the heels of their football team winning a natty...they couldn't care less about their bball program right now.

3. Purdue controlled the game from start to finish. Edey was Edey. Michigan fans never really had much reason to cheer about anything.

ZERO chance Purdue had 6-7K fans show up, on the road, in a place they don't really have a big alumni base, against a team as bad as Michigan. Chicago game against a decent NW team...maybe, if the NW fans would allow it. Still doubt that many would show up. No chance at Michigan.

I guess maybe go hang a banner for having a good crowd at Michigan though????

Reactions: hickorytree1
Yes, you seem to be. BTW, Just watched the UM recap with the players. They claimed 75% of the crowd were Purdue fans. Their words, not mine.
No, they said it felt like 75%... they also said it's the Big10 so survive or die, so I guess they're down another player or 2?

I actually did go look at some pictures...and they were all dark above half way up the lower bowl. Your imagination is running wild, I'm sure.

I'm thinking the "Entire Upper bowl" was inhabited by scantily clad Margot Robbie stunt doubles. Such a pleasant thought.

1. Michigan's dark blue shirts are probably hard to distinguish from Purdue's black shirts. Especially in the upper areas where the lights were turned off.

2. Michigan has 3 B10 wins, on the heels of their football team winning a natty...they couldn't care less about their bball program right now.

3. Purdue controlled the game from start to finish. Edey was Edey. Michigan fans never really had much reason to cheer about anything.

ZERO chance Purdue had 6-7K fans show up, on the road, in a place they don't really have a big alumni base, against a team as bad as Michigan. Chicago game against a decent NW team...maybe, if the NW fans would allow it. Still doubt that many would show up. No chance at Michigan.

So you saw no pictures from the upper deck of the upper deck, got it. Just hard to see pictures. And you ignore all the Michigan fans and players calling it a home game for Purdue. (Requires more than a couple thousand).

Why wouldn’t Ann Arbor get a big Purdue crowd? Detroit has a fairly large Purdue contingent.

Reactions: Bill4411 and z_one
Thankfully, Howard's health issues and UM's focus on football likely buys him another year. Another year of UM basketball suckage.

Just reporting what THEIR players said. And it was loud on tv. Hanging banners for participation is an IU thing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT