ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan vs PU…

bsmitty08

Hall of Famer
Mar 1, 2004
IU is in a bad place but wow Michigan is even worse. This game is at Michigan and looks and sounds like a home game for Pu.

Reactions: z_one
IU is in a bad place but wow Michigan is even worse. This game is at Michigan and looks and sounds like a home game for Pu.
They were doing the "Whose house? Our house!" chant at the end. Couldn't believe it! LOL

Reactions: TMA62
Howard has been a clown show as a player, nba assistant, and now as lead wolverine. It’ll be interesting to see how this ends.
Well it appears to have ended as expected — his own players holding him back at mid court disputing a call 60 feet away he could not have seen and wouldn’t/didn’t matter toward the end result.

Angry man. Not a competitive man. Too much money in the bank already. Fraud.
Arrhythmia and all.
Social justice before sports excellence.

Previously unseen rules (McDaniel) for important players who can’t make minimum grades to play.
With all the tutors.
And the inevitable UM cheat culture.
It’s Michigan— but we’ll just need you to sit “road games” so you can study. Ok.

The rest of the academic universe says you are eligible after Christmas or you are not.
Not in Ann Arbor. Different universe.

I played at the Y downtown Indy at the Atheneum over lunch for 10 plus years. 3-4 days a week.
High level older (and younger) dudes there. Just trying to get a sweat on. Just playin. Got dunked on every day.
And Everybody bitched. All day.

Call your own, 1’s and 2’s to 15. Next five up. Paced that baseline most days and did little else.
Keep winning— keep playing. Don’t dare lose.

Had to see it then to know it when it reappears. This is Michigan now.

Howard is convinced someone is out to get him.

He’s wrong.

He’s coming for himself.

Well it appears to have ended as expected — his own players holding him back at mid court disputing a call 60 feet away he could not have seen and wouldn’t/didn’t matter toward the end result.

Angry man. Not a competitive man. Too much money in the bank already. Fraud.
Arrhythmia and all.
Social justice before sports excellence.

Previously unseen rules (McDaniel) for important players who can’t make minimum grades to play.
With all the tutors.
And the inevitable UM cheat culture.
It’s Michigan— but we’ll just need you to sit “road games” so you can study. Ok.

The rest of the academic universe says you are eligible after Christmas or you are not.
Not in Ann Arbor. Different universe.

I played at the Y downtown Indy at the Atheneum over lunch for 10 plus years. 3-4 days a week.
High level older (and younger) dudes there. Just trying to get a sweat on. Just playin. Got dunked on every day.
And Everybody bitched. All day.

Call your own, 1’s and 2’s to 15. Next five up. Paced that baseline most days and did little else.
Keep winning— keep playing. Don’t dare lose.

Had to see it then to know it when it reappears. This is Michigan now.

Howard is convinced someone is out to get him.

He’s wrong.

He’s coming for himself.
It’s not right to think this way, but I’d actually love to see someone knock his ass out with all that fake “someone hold me back” tough guy BS. Might end up being one of his own players. The dude at Wisconsin should’ve done it.

It’s not right to think this way, but I’d actually love to see someone knock his ass out with all that fake “someone hold me back” tough guy BS. Might end up being one of his own players. The dude at Wisconsin should’ve done it.
What did he do this time?

It was about 25-30 percent Purdue by pictures, about 50-50 by noise. Sounded like a neutral court. I think Michigan students started Spring break this weekend, so not as meaningful to travel propensity as a normal conference game.

Reactions: bsmitty08
Back to the question asked prior to the pu trolls sobbing…

Never have. Maybe they started today.
Yea. No home team or neutral site worries about Purdue coming out in big numbers. I guess Purdue is “okay”.

Of course Purdue can’t enjoy their very good team, have to worry about IU fans’ opinion on their traveling fans.

On this topic, UK is #1. Tbh IU may be #2, with our crap team we had the advantage vs UConn at MSG and a 50/50 crowd in Auburn’s backyard in Atlanta — that was impressive. We can handle the 50/50 neutral sites with UK. Plenty of good showings when we are decent in past years — at KU, Hawaii, B1G road games…

Yea. No home team or neutral site worries about Purdue coming out in big numbers. I guess Purdue is “okay”.

Of course Purdue can’t enjoy their very good team, have to worry about IU fans’ opinion on their traveling fans.

On this topic, UK is #1. Tbh IU may be #2, with our crap team we had the advantage vs UConn at MSG and a 50/50 crowd in Auburn’s backyard in Atlanta — that was impressive. We can handle the 50/50 neutral sites with UK. Plenty of good showings when we are decent in past years — at KU, Hawaii, B1G road games…
Purdue had the most fans of any school in maui

Purdue's Jones went for a steal and the UM player grabbed him resulting in the UM's player 5th foul. The foul was a stop in play, which prompted a TV timeout. That is when Howard came out onto the floor (as did most of the UM bench).

Since there was no fight and the timeout was in play, no penalty. But the UM player had to grab the coach and drive him back to the bench area.

We were told by a former PU poster here that Ahia would have 20k or more at the rock this year and that the ATL game would be a home game for Aub. Both were as we expected…completely false.

IU is about to see a season low attendance on Tuesday but our support is amazing considering the futility we have lived through.

It was odd to hear such a disparity for the travel team, regardless who it is. Both the CBS and ESPN commented on it.

If it was a D2 school, I get that. But we are talking about a fellow B10 program so it was surprising to hear . In this league, anyone can beat anyone, especially at home, and is why the fmgame is played. I believe IU will get another win before the season is over. Then, B10 tournament, while remote, there is always a chance.

Purdue's Jones went for a steal and the UM player grabbed him resulting in the UM's player 5th foul. The foul was a stop in play, which prompted a TV timeout. That is when Howard came out onto the floor (as did most of the UM bench).

Since there was no fight and the timeout was in play, no penalty. But the UM player had to grab the coach and drive him back to the bench area.
Thank you. Howard is a bridge troll.

Not interested in watching this game but one can understand the frustration of watching a full game of the nonsense we see with how their games are officiated which is how Chris Collins became such a sympathetic figure earlier this season.

UM is the worst team in the B1G and the deadest arena this year. It doesn't take many people to get noticed when it's a library.

Thank you. Howard is a bridge troll.

Not interested in watching this game but one can understand the frustration of watching a full game of the nonsense we see with how their games are officiated which is how Chris Collins became such a sympathetic figure earlier this season.
You are the Caitlin Clark of message boards. Constantly harping about officiating. Adorable.

You had a few thousand people make noise at the worst home arena in the conference. Bravo.
Crazy they filled the stadium 50%ish with no traveling fans. Honestly, looking at pics and videos, it might be 70%

Last edited:
lol. They travel well when the tickets are cheap. Farmers may have money but they are chislers. Had a buddy sell his tickets to a Michigan state fan.(got them for his birthday) problem was they were season tickets from his sisters mother in law. So she had two gangster looking dudes from Detroit sitting next to her in “state” garb. Both were 230-250 ibs. 🤣 He didn’t get tickets the year after. He’s a farmer trust fund baby. 🤣

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT