ADVERTISEMENT

Bumper stickers

kurt cloverdales

All-American
Mar 3, 2020
saw a late model Toyota at lunch. had to have 15 different bumper stickers all over it. do those things come off if you want to sell your car? Am I in the minority when I see cars with bumper stickers, I assume the owner is an idiot no matter what the sticker says. And what's the deal with people putting rubber ducks on Jeep dashboards. also do you think there is one truck driver with a set of balls hanging off the hitch, who if he voted didn't vote for trump. that has to be a 100 percent demographic.

saw a late model Toyota at lunch. had to have 15 different bumper stickers all over it. do those things come off if you want to sell your car? Am I in the minority when I see cars with bumper stickers, I assume the owner is an idiot no matter what the sticker says. And what's the deal with people putting rubber ducks on Jeep dashboards. also do you think there is one truck driver with a set of balls hanging off the hitch, who if he voted didn't vote for trump. that has to be a 100 percent demographic.
Balls hanging off the hitch and rainbows….one doesn’t vote and the other is 100% Democrat

Reactions: larsIU
"My H20 Cooler coach can kick your azz" I just picked this one up. :)
The image in our heads when we imagine our coach going after someone:

giphy.gif

What the reality would probably be closer to:

fight-back-punching-bag.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT