ADVERTISEMENT

Special Prosecutor for Jan 6 and classified docs cases involving Trump

Of course he waited until Trump announced his intentions to run.

Then the Dims can say "See, he's under investigation!". Just like the Russian Comspiracy lie. They drew that out as much as they could to influence the elections.

And in the end - zip. Just like this 'investigation' will end up.
How many times can you get duped? Seriously, he admitted to the documents. We heard what he said in Ukraine case. We heard his words on January 6. Can’t imagine what it feels like to make constant excuses for a corrupt clown like this. You’ve been doing it for 6 years now, so have to admire the commitment.

Remind me again what kind of consequences HRC faced for having classified documents on her email server?
Ask Aloha the difference, although I believe he’s told you multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Don’t agree. A legit and non-political case to impeach a President would have gotten bi-partisan support. These impeachments we’re nothing but cheap political showmanship. They disgraced congress in ways that are probably permanent stains.

Absolutely bizarre behavior by Democrat members.

Oh nonsense. Bribing a foreign official for dirt on your opinion by threatening to hold up foreign aid already targeted for them. Everyone knows it happened. And there is nothing the Republicans would have voted to impeach Trump for . Nothing. And you know it. They are cowards.

Oh nonsense. Bribing a foreign official for dirt on your opinion by threatening to hold up foreign aid already targeted for them. Everyone knows it happened. And there is nothing the Republicans would have voted to impeach Trump for . Nothing. And you know it. They are cowards.
Like threatening to withhold aid if the prosecutor who is after your son isn't fired. Yeah, that happened.

Selling influence. Dereliction of duty for not enforcing border policy. Lying about his business relationship with Hunter. Forgiving student loans, which is clearly unconstitutional. Incompetency. Pick one.
Haha. Yes let’s impeach every President because you disagree with their policies. Great idea. You’re just mad because he’s getting things accomplished.

Oh you are so wrong. I think everyone would love to get Trump under oath. He’s either have to constantly take the Fifth or constantly lie. Get the popcorn.
Sure, you and Mark would, because you've been told how bad Trump is.

The Washington establishment isn't, because they know they've done worse shit and Trump will bring it out in a trial.

6 years now and no charges - you continue to be duped.

How many times can you get duped? Seriously, he admitted to the documents. We heard what he said in Ukraine case. We heard his words on January 6. Can’t imagine what it feels like to make constant excuses for a corrupt clown like this. You’ve been doing it for 6 years now, so have to admire the commitment.
He 'admitted' to nothing. If it's so obvious, charge him.

But he won't be charged with anything. You will continue to be duped.

Duped? We live in a cynical world, a cynical world, and we work in a business of tough competitors.... but there is one truth....

I believe him. I am sending my latest paycheck to him as we speak. FreeDonnieMandela Pac

• Haha
Reactions: Bill4411
Like threatening to withhold aid if the prosecutor who is after your son isn't fired. Yeah, that happened.
No it didn't. Once again, you've been duped by Donald.

Ask Aloha the difference, although I believe he’s told you multiple times.
They are much more similar than different. Both were grossly negligent by mishandling highly classified information. That is illegal according to the language of the law. The differences are digital vs hard copy and SecState vs President and that is irrelevant. Another difference could be intent. Comey claimed intent was important, though the law does not require intent, and since she had no intent to be grossly negligent, according to Comey, he recommended against prosecution. Trump may have intentionally taken highly classified information which he’s been grossly negligent with handling.

Intentional or not, anyone who thought that HRC mishandling highly classified information was a nothing burger and wasn’t illegal, but thinks what Trump mishandling highly classified information is a big deal and is illegal, is a hypocrite.

Similarly. anyone who thought that HRC mishandling highly classified information was a big deal and illegal, but thinks what Trump mishandling highly classified information is a nothing burger, is a hypocrite.

I think we have a number of hypocrites on this board.

That being said, intent may end up being be the difference that matters.

Hypocrites or not, I hope everyone enjoyed that improbable comeback victory by the football Hoosiers yesterday. Heck of a fun game to watch.

Last edited:
They are much more similar than different. Both were grossly negligent by mishandling highly classified information. That is illegal according to the language of the law. The differences are digital vs hard copy and SecState vs President and that is irrelevant. Another difference could be intent. Comey claimed intent was important, though the law does not require intent, and since she had no intent to be grossly negligent, according to Comey, he recommended against prosecution. Trump may have intentionally taken highly classified information which he’s been grossly negligent with handling.

Intentional or not, anyone who thought that HRC mishandling highly classified information was a nothing burger and wasn’t illegal, but thinks what Trump mishandling highly classified information is a big deal and is illegal, is a hypocrite.

Similarly. anyone who thought that HRC mishandling highly classified information was a big deal and illegal, but thinks what Trump mishandling highly classified information is a nothing burger, is a hypocrite.

I think we have a number of hypocrites on this board.

That being said, intent may end up being be the difference that matters.

Hypocrites or not, I hope everyone enjoyed that improbable comeback victory by the football Hoosiers yesterday. Heck of a fun game to watch.
Intent , that’s what I couldn’t remember. I didn’t have a strong opinion at the time because I didn’t understand it until you explained further, as to Hillary. Isn’t another difference that Trump was asked , said he had given everything back, and then they found more? Thanks for explanation.

Intent , that’s what I couldn’t remember. I didn’t have a strong opinion at the time because I didn’t understand it until you explained further, as to Hillary. Isn’t another difference that Trump was asked , said he had given everything back, and then they found more? Thanks for explanation.
Yes. That’s a significant difference. Obstruction is almost certainly part of the Trump case.

He was tearing up records when he was still in the White House, in violation of the Presidential Records Act. The National Archives has been trying to get him to comply for years. In Trump World, though, rules and regulations are for everybody else. There’s no greater purpose or power than himself so, in his distorted mind, he can do whatever he wants with documents. They’re all his.

Failed impeachments? That’s not a good argument. The only reason the imoeachments failed was because there are very few Republican Senators who have enough integrity and aren’t afraid of Trump. Remember when they voted against calling witnesses? And then after Bolton’s book came out they lamented not having that information? That was the joke, not the impeachment. He should have been found guilty both times. Wonder how many Republicans wish now they had done the right thing? The only bad look for the US is that they keep letting the criminal kick the can down the road.
you misspelled “the Democrats hate and fear Trump more than they love the nation, and knowingly held a sham show impeachment for political reasons, despite knowingly lacking the votes, and knowing in advance the damage it would do to the nation.”

As long as the Democrats are criminally stupid and criminally partisan, the people in the GOP who rejected Trump have no party.

History will be unkind to Pelosi and her tunnel-blind worshippers.

Thank GOD for Mitch McConnell, who kept him off the SC. The US Constitution dodged a bullet with that one.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Another damn Boy Scout as AG. Like Comey and his reopening of the Clinton probe, all this ass covering plays right into Trump's hands. It's not like a recommendation from Smith will be viewed as any less partisan than an internal one.

They've got him dead to rights on the theft of classified documents and obstruction surrounding that. Do your job and charge the bastard for fvck's sake.
Dumb.

So you've got nothing except another display of ignorance and immaturity.

You'll never be smart and that's probably not your fault. But what are you? 75? Isn't it time to finally grow up?
You present opinions as facts. That's always been your problem.

I would never compare my intellect with yours - it wouldn't be fair to your parents.

Editing a video to somehow pretend that happened may dupe ignorant people who are waiting for JFK Jr to appear in Dallas, but people who can actually read and absorb facts know that none of that happened. When exactly was Shokin ever "after" HB, and what in the world would he be "after" him for?

If you have a modicum of knowledge of the whole Burisma timetable, then you'd know that Burisma's scandal happened BEFORE they hired HB. In fact it was an attempt to prove to the West that they were interested in improving their public image that led to Burisma hiring Hunter, as well as former President of Poland Kwasnieski.

Even Fox News knows how the timeline worked...

"Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky, who had been the minister of natural resources under former President Viktor Yanykovych, ran into trouble after Yanukovych's 2014 ouster. Prosecutors accused him of abusing his position to embezzle state money.

It was in that context in 2014 that Kwasniewski, Hunter Biden and others were invited onto the board as part of a strategy by Burisma to clean up its reputation."

Hunter was hired AFTER Prosecutors in Ukraine started to investigate Burisma. He played no role in the actual events being investigated, so how in the world could he be a "target"?

Trump doesn't just lie, he lies about stuff that common sense disproves. Another problem GOP House members will have if they stupidly try to go down this ridiculous path, is the fact that A) Shokin was NOT fired after Biden urged him to be fired in the incident which is referred to in the edited tape and occurred in Dec 2015, and B) Shokin was actually not fired until March 2016, 3 months after Biden tried to bluff (Shokin's buddy) Poroshenko into firing him for corruption.

In fact in Feb 2016, GOP Senator Rob Portman drafted a letter signed by both Dems and Pubs which urged Ukraine to deal with the issue of corruption in the PG (Shokin's office). Absolutely nothing to do with Hunter Biden, just the fact that EVERYONE in the US,UK and the West in general wanted the Ukraine to dump Shokin and his corruption.

Pressure from the West along with protests in the streets of Ukraine over Shokin's corruptness are what finally led to him being fired. When Biden recounted the story of events of Dec 2015 he tried to take credit for Shokin being fired, but it took people protesting in front of Poroshenko's office to finally decide Shokin had to go. But it had nothing to do with Hunter, that was just Shokin lying to Trump because he knew Trump was stupid enough to believe him and he wanted Rudy to help him get revenge...

Now here you are repeating the same lie...​

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Editing a video to somehow pretend that happened may dupe ignorant people who are waiting for JFK Jr to appear in Dallas, but people who can actually read and absorb facts know that none of that happened. When exactly was Shokin ever "after" HB, and what in the world would he be "after" him for?

If you have a modicum of knowledge of the whole Burisma timetable, then you'd know that Burisma's scandal happened BEFORE they hired HB. In fact it was an attempt to prove to the West that they were interested in improving their public image that led to Burisma hiring Hunter, as well as former President of Poland Kwasnieski.

Even Fox News knows how the timeline worked...

"Burisma founder Mykola Zlochevsky, who had been the minister of natural resources under former President Viktor Yanykovych, ran into trouble after Yanukovych's 2014 ouster. Prosecutors accused him of abusing his position to embezzle state money.

It was in that context in 2014 that Kwasniewski, Hunter Biden and others were invited onto the board as part of a strategy by Burisma to clean up its reputation."

Hunter was hired AFTER Prosecutors in Ukraine started to investigate Burisma. He played no role in the actual events being investigated, so how in the world could he be a "target"?

Trump doesn't just lie, he lies about stuff that common sense disproves. Another problem GOP House members will have if they stupidly try to go down this ridiculous path, is the fact that A) Shokin was NOT fired after Biden urged him to be fired in the incident which is referred to in the edited tape and occurred in Dec 2015, and B) Shokin was actually not fired until March 2016, 3 months after Biden tried to bluff (Shokin's buddy) Poroshenko into firing him for corruption.

In fact in Feb 2016, GOP Senator Rob Portman drafted a letter signed by both Dems and Pubs which urged Ukraine to deal with the issue of corruption in the PG (Shokin's office). Absolutely nothing to do with Hunter Biden, just the fact that EVERYONE in the US,UK and the West in general wanted the Ukraine to dump Shokin and his corruption.

Pressure from the West along with protests in the streets of Ukraine over Shokin's corruptness are what finally led to him being fired. When Biden recounted the story of events of Dec 2015 he tried to take credit for Shokin being fired, but it took people protesting in front of Poroshenko's office to finally decide Shokin had to go. But it had nothing to do with Hunter, that was just Shokin lying to Trump because he knew Trump was stupid enough to believe him and he wanted Rudy to help him get revenge...

Now here you are repeating the same lie...​

I wasn't talking about an edited video. I'm talking about what you've seen with your own eyes and are now attempting to justify it.

Yeah, it was just a coincidence the prosecutor looking into Burisma got fired after Biden threatened to withhold funds. That same action Trump was impeached for.

I can't help it if you don't believe your own lying eyes.

Through out this entire Spec Prosecutor thread, has anyone said... "We've got him this time!" ? If not , I know they are thinking it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT