ADVERTISEMENT

Some of you are voting for this guy…

Circlejoe

All-Big Ten
Sep 26, 2001
From The Atlantic: During a conversation onstage at a Moms for Liberty event last week, Donald Trump said something that made even me—a seasoned visitor to Trump’s theme park of hyperbole—look around in confusion at the people around me in the audience.

“The transgender thing is incredible,” he told the Moms for Liberty co-founder Tiffany Justice. “Think of it; your kid goes to school, and he comes home a few days later with an operation. The school decides what’s going to happen with your child.”

Okay, one of two options in play here. One, Trump has completely lost his mind. Two, Trump believes the audience he is addressing are total Morans and will accept anything he tells them as true.

I’d vote for both options being correct.

Can someone translate this?:

She destroyed the city of San Francisco, it’s — and I own a big building there — it’s no — I shouldn’t talk about this but that’s OK I don’t give a damn because this is what I’m doing. I should say it’s the finest city in the world — sell and get the hell out of there, right? But I can’t do that. I don’t care, you know? I lost billions of dollars, billions of dollars. You know, somebody said, ‘What do you think you lost?’ I said, ‘Probably two, three billion. That’s OK, I don’t care.’ They say, ‘You think you’d do it again?’ And that’s the least of it. Nobody. They always say, I don’t know if you know. Lincoln was horribly treated. Uh, Jefferson was pretty horribly. Andrew Jackson they say was the worst of all, that he was treated worse than any other president. I said, ‘Do that study again, because I think there’s nobody close to Trump.’ I even got shot! And who the hell knows where that came from, right?

She destroyed the city of San Francisco, it’s — and I own a big building there — it’s no — I shouldn’t talk about this but that’s OK I don’t give a damn because this is what I’m doing. I should say it’s the finest city in the world — sell and get the hell out of there, right? But I can’t do that. I don’t care, you know? I lost billions of dollars, billions of dollars. You know, somebody said, ‘What do you think you lost?’ I said, ‘Probably two, three billion. That’s OK, I don’t care.’ They say, ‘You think you’d do it again?’ And that’s the least of it. Nobody. They always say, I don’t know if you know. Lincoln was horribly treated. Uh, Jefferson was pretty horribly. Andrew Jackson they say was the worst of all, that he was treated worse than any other president. I said, ‘Do that study again, because I think there’s nobody close to Trump.’ I even got shot! And who the hell knows where that came from, right?
He calls it “weaving”. Only a genius can do it and only a genius can follow it.

Reactions: cosmickid and hoot1

contempt-baxter-cain.gif

Reactions: Circlejoe

I read that rally transcript too and it makes no sense at all. I think we have another candidate showing his mental acuity is declining.

Referring back to the “trans” quote: who but Trump would not call the school if your child didn’t come home from school. Only Donald would wait four days to find out what happened to the kid. This whole thing is too hilarious!

From The Atlantic: During a conversation onstage at a Moms for Liberty event last week, Donald Trump said something that made even me—a seasoned visitor to Trump’s theme park of hyperbole—look around in confusion at the people around me in the audience.

“The transgender thing is incredible,” he told the Moms for Liberty co-founder Tiffany Justice. “Think of it; your kid goes to school, and he comes home a few days later with an operation. The school decides what’s going to happen with your child.”

Okay, one of two options in play here. One, Trump has completely lost his mind. Two, Trump believes the audience he is addressing are total Morans and will accept anything he tells them as true.

SOme of you take everyhting so literal....

You really do.

Referring back to the “trans” quote: who but Trump would not call the school if your child didn’t come home from school. Only Donald would wait four days to find out what happened to the kid. This whole thing is too hilarious!
Being hyperbolish here....My goodness. You folks take everything so literal... Being "dramatic" to make a point.

Sort of like me saying---"Fukin weeds at the neighbors are gonna grow past his roof if he doesnt cut the shit..."---Oh. Borden. Goodness. Weeds cant grow that high.

Ya think Cletus?

JFC...

Certainly explains all the medical tents and trucks outside the local schools.

Reactions: Circlejoe
Being hyperbolish here....My goodness. You folks take everything so literal... Being "dramatic" to make a point.

Sort of like me saying---"Fukin weeds at the neighbors are gonna grow past his roof if he doesnt cut the shit..."---Oh. Borden. Goodness. Weeds cant grow that high.

Ya think Cletus?

JFC...
Damn, there is absolutely no reason to support this idiot yet you can’t wait to cast your vote. HE IS A CON MAN. It’s really not that difficult to understand.

Reactions: cosmickid
He’s an idiot and you are voting for him. 🥺
I am?

Cool.

Sorry you cannot understand basic journalism....His remarks are that of sensationalism...being obtuse on purpose.

If you really think he thinks a school will take a kid for 4 days, have a sex operation performed on them, then return them home---Well, you have no business calling someone an idiot...

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Damn, there is absolutely no reason to support this idiot yet you can’t wait to cast your vote. HE IS A CON MAN. It’s really not that difficult to understand.
I agree, its not...But here we are. You taking what he said literally.

Hey, I have some ocean front property here in Indiana. Absolutely BEEEE-U-TEE-FULL.

Interested?

I think the t-shirts and bumper stickers put it best ‘the election was not stolen and you’re in a cult’.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I agree, its not...But here we are. You taking what he said literally.

Hey, I have some ocean front property here in Indiana. Absolutely BEEEE-U-TEE-FULL.

Interested?
You’re an idiot. Vote for Trump. It won’t matter if you live in Indiana. You’re voting for a loser. You will make excuses but the rest of the country is moving on.

Some advice though…if you have school age children, don’t let them visit the school nurse. Young Sammy might return home in a few days as Samantha. 😳

You’re an idiot. Vote for Trump. It won’t matter if you live in Indiana. You’re voting for a loser. You will make excuses but the rest of the country is moving on.

Some advice though…if you have school age children, don’t let them visit the school nurse. Young Sammy might return home in a few days as Samantha. 😳
Its actually scary you believe that Trump believes a school would do this....

Wow.

I'm an idiot because I might vote for Trump? Whoa, brother----where's all that "LOVE and JOY" Kamala is preaching?

Let me guess---you identify as a non-binary, transgender cat?

Its actually scary you believe that Trump believes a school would do this....

Wow.

I'm an idiot because I might vote for Trump? Whoa, brother----where's all that "LOVE and JOY" Kamala is preaching?

Let me guess---you identify as a non-binary, transgender cat?
It’s amazing how focused some of you are on transgender, non-binary, etc. I understand how some people have real issues with their sexual identities. Seek some therapy. There’s help for you. Don’t fight it.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Yep----to higher gas prices...higher grocery prices...higher inflation....hosuing...Kids identifying as cats....Haivng schools "teach" them their sexuality...an administration that condones this.

Have fun with fixes food prices....Oh, and 150,000 loans for illegal immigrants....And that great, GREAT idea of $25,000 laons for first time home buyers----Yeah, thats a GREAT idea.

A candidate that has no idea what her policies are....Or even her race----She an indian this week---Or a southern belle from GE-ORGA?

Yep----to higher gas prices...higher grocery prices...higher inflation....hosuing...Kids identifying as cats....Haivng schools "teach" them their sexuality...an administration that condones this.

Have fun with fixes food prices....Oh, and 150,000 loans for illegal immigrants....And that great, GREAT idea of $25,000 laons for first time home buyers----Yeah, thats a GREAT idea.

A candidate that has no idea what her policies are....Or even her race----She an indian this week---Or a southern belle from GE-ORGA?
You’re talking to a total pus who asks other posters for money and is all in on bs. Guy is a creep. Of course he loves the radical progressive shit

It’s amazing how focused some of you are on transgender, non-binary, etc. I understand how some people have real issues with their sexual identities. Seek some therapy. There’s help for you. Don’t fight it.
Ummmm, bro, I'm not the one that needs help. I've been a male since day 1.....Fortunate for me.

Others though----ya know, "Kamala's Kids"---Ya know, the dudes with beards, wearing dresses, high-fiving her....

Might wanna talk to those folk.

I know...Who the **** wants affordable groceries? Controlled borders? Low gas prices? Controlled economy/inflation? Peace in the guld, Russia, Israel?

Thats just dumb shit there.

Give me $4 loafs of bread....$4 for a gallon of gas....thousands pouring in from the borders...gangs taking over cities...wars in Urakine, Israel, hamas running rampant...

Thats what I'm talking about!! HARRIS 2024 BABY

In fairness to them, you’re voting for an idiot too.

There are at least a few of us here who won’t be voting for idiots in November. But not many.

Are you ok? This makes zero sense. Its a worrisome response. The party YOU support, condones this. They actually think its "OK" to indetify as whatever you feel you are---Rather that be a cat....a dog...A they/them or we...

Yet for some reason, you felt the need to respnd with this?

Da ****?

A lot of people will be voting for the guy. Not to get all Dbm on you, but the honeymoon is ovah.

This is probability of a Trump win, so it’s not as wild as one thinks, though trending favorably for Trump.

Context matters.

But that’s not at all what this chart is saying. Rather, it displays the probability that Trump will win the Electoral College — which is about 55 percent in our forecast, compared to about 45 percent for Harris.

Rather than a landslide, that implies an extremely uncertain and probably ultimately very close race — well in the range of what we’d consider a “toss-up”. In fact, the chance of a landslide — either Harris or Trump winning the popular vote by 10 points or more — is only about 5 percent in our model.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
This is probability of a Trump win, so it’s not as wild as one thinks, though trending favorably for Trump.

Context matters.

But that’s not at all what this chart is saying. Rather, it displays the probability that Trump will win the Electoral College — which is about 55 percent in our forecast, compared to about 45 percent for Harris.

Rather than a landslide, that implies an extremely uncertain and probably ultimately very close race — well in the range of what we’d consider a “toss-up”. In fact, the chance of a landslide — either Harris or Trump winning the popular vote by 10 points or more — is only about 5 percent in our model.
TBH, the debate is probably gonna play a HUGE< HUGE role----and likely decides the race. IF----a BIG IF, DJT can simply stay on point, avoid the temper tantrums, the name calling, etc----And simply point out the failings of the past administration that she was a part of---And her very radical stances over the past 15+ years, etc....And how she has suddenly "changed"----He could---COULD wrap up the presidency...

But I doubt he does much of that. Probably does----starts blubbering---I wouldnt be surprised if he calls her a "dick-sucking, whore...". Starts with the "Best economy in the history of the world shit----MIllions and millions of murder's, rapist entered under her watch, etc, etc----And well, POOF.

Just a little discipline is needed to beat her. Just not sure he has that.

Are you ok? This makes zero sense. Its a worrisome response. The party YOU support, condones this. They actually think its "OK" to indetify as whatever you feel you are---Rather that be a cat....a dog...A they/them or we...

Yet for some reason, you felt the need to respnd with this?

Da ****?
It’s okay if you’re unsure of your gender or sexuality Borden. There is help for you. Reach out.

Absolutely. You’ll be so much better.
Riiiight....ALthough getting to live in fantasy land everyday, could be cool...

I could be a cat on Monday....A fox on Tuesday...A woman on Wed....A man on Thursday.....a jellybean on Friday...All five on Sat...Then on Sunday i could be a they/we/them or us...

Cool..

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
TBH, the debate is probably gonna play a HUGE< HUGE role----and likely decides the race. IF----a BIG IF, DJT can simply stay on point, avoid the temper tantrums, the name calling, etc----And simply point out the failings of the past administration that she was a part of---And her very radical stances over the past 15+ years, etc....And how she has suddenly "changed"----He could---COULD wrap up the presidency...

But I doubt he does much of that. Probably does----starts blubbering---I wouldnt be surprised if he calls her a "dick-sucking, whore...". Starts with the "Best economy in the history of the world shit----MIllions and millions of murder's, rapist entered under her watch, etc, etc----And well, POOF.

Just a little discipline is needed to beat her. Just not sure he has that.
Do you not hear yourself? You don’t think he’s disciplined enough for a debate, but A-OK to serve as President of the most powerful nation on earth. Not logical.

Riiiight....ALthough getting to live in fantasy land everyday, could be cool...

I could be a cat on Monday....A fox on Tuesday...A woman on Wed....A man on Thursday.....a jellybean on Friday...All five on Sat...Then on Sunday i could be a they/we/them or us...

Cool..
Again with the identity issues. You really have a problem. Life must be hard for you. I hope things eventually work out for you.

Again with the identity issues. You really have a problem. Life must be hard for you. I hope things eventually work out for you.
Naaah, no issue for me. I think you're to dumb to realize I am making fun of your party, and their stance on "indentity". Or maybe yo
re not---Possibly you are just trolling; but through prior conversation, I honestly dont think you are smart enough to so so.

Things will be just fine for me---You see, I identify as a white, male---Which is weird---Thats also what it says on my birth certificate...Its also whats on my DL....Its also on my DD214...and all my military records. Its also how all my family and friends know me....Even my wife---she identifies as a woman---Crazy shit huh?

See I'm poking fun at what YOU believe--and support. That its "ok" for people to identify as something they are not. Fortunately for me, I dont have that illness...I was born with a dick and a pair balls----and stuck with it. Crazy huh?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT