ADVERTISEMENT

Sixty-three million Americans

Rockfish1

Hall of Famer
Sep 2, 2001
That's about how many people decided it'd be a good idea to have a corrupt unfit imbecile in the White House. As a tribute to their monumental stupidity, almost 90 percent of Republicans still think it's a good idea.

I once repeated that, whatever they may be called from time to time, there are only and always two political parties: the Stupid Party and the Silly Party. Call me silly if you like, but I can't imagine how anyone could disagree that the GOP is the Stupid Party. Indeed, I can't imagine how anyone could disagree that the Stupid Wing of the Stupid Party is firmly in charge of the stupidest Stupid Party .anyone living has ever seen. I'm 59, and this is the stupidest Stupid Party behavior I've ever seen. If you've seen worse, you're older than . . . well, me.

How long can it fail to be clear that Trump is out of his depth and making stuff up in corrupt buffoonish incompetence? I'd hate to be among the last to figure this out. But I'm not a Republican.

Reactions: DrHoops and T.M.P.
The GOP is the 1%er Party. What exactly have they done here that's stupid? They own the stock market and can easily ride out this downturn. The market will rise again. If you want to call the DNP the Silly Party for losing 99% of that 63 million to Republicans, have at it, but it strikes me as irresponsible if not stupid.

Shorter Me: Stop blaming Republicans for the incompetence of Democrats.

Reactions: herrli and All4You
The GOP is the 1%er Party. What exactly have they done here that's stupid? They own the stock market and can easily ride out this downturn. The market will rise again. If you want to call the DNP the Silly Party for losing 99% of that 63 million to Republicans, have at it, but it strikes me as irresponsible if not stupid.

Shorter Me: Stop blaming Republicans for the incompetence of Democrats.
Shorter Me: You are the Chuck Marlowe of political discussion.

Reactions: iu_a_att
That's about how many people decided it'd be a good idea to have a corrupt unfit imbecile in the White House. As a tribute to their monumental stupidity, almost 90 percent of Republicans still think it's a good idea.

I once repeated that, whatever they may be called from time to time, there are only and always two political parties: the Stupid Party and the Silly Party. Call me silly if you like, but I can't imagine how anyone could disagree that the GOP is the Stupid Party. Indeed, I can't imagine how anyone could disagree that the Stupid Wing of the Stupid Party is firmly in charge of the stupidest Stupid Party .anyone living has ever seen. I'm 59, and this is the stupidest Stupid Party behavior I've ever seen. If you've seen worse, you're older than . . . well, me.

How long can it fail to be clear that Trump is out of his depth and making stuff up in corrupt buffoonish incompetence? I'd hate to be among the last to figure this out. But I'm not a Republican.

59? Wow! You always struck me as someone who is a lot younger -- the level of passion and energy is admirable.

Rock, the Wall is a great idea. We need it for border security. Current security is not fit. Our President is the one pushing this idea. Border security is needed in a big way.

Rock, the Wall is a great idea. We need it for border security. Current security is not fit. Our President is the one pushing this idea. Border security is needed in a big way.

5 sentences and every single one is inaccurate. Where do you get your “information”?

So why do all the experts say it is a bad idea and there is a much more efficient way to do it? Do you ever actually research any of the ridiculous opinions you spout? For someone who says he doesn’t watch Fox, you sure do tow the party line of the ignorant.

when the alternative was a different unfit corrupt imbecile, whose supporters also wear blinders, your indignation seems a little false.

perhaps you and others should worry more about providing better options, and less about useless hyperbola.

and is buffoonish incompetence any greater a malevolent force, than highly competent selling out of anyone and everyone who can't buy off our country's elected and appointed leaders.

Reactions: herrli

The opponents to the Republicans only need one slogan: Vote for Democrats -- all the Republicans you ever heard of supported and still support Trump. All Republicans love Trump!! (which is true). Republicans don't care about preventing ISIS or ISIL or ISIS in Afghanistan from growing. Republicans care only about preventing poor people from Central America from crossing the border and moving into Iowa.

Honestly, I can't detect any Republican opposition to Trump at any time whatsoever. All the Bushes + Rubio and Cruz should have been vehemently opposed to Trump from the first millesecond that Trump showed them he wasn't really a Republican. But ..... they didn't. Instead, they not only supported him but French kissed his butt as well.

So let the Republicans live with it. Trump was their free ticket to taking control when their own policies proved unappealing to the majority of Americans. So, let them fail with Trump as well, now that the whole world has recognized that Trump cares about nothing but his own self-aggrandizement.

And, when McConnell gives speeches on the floor of the Senate kissing up to Trump, there is no politician anywhere who looks older or more decrepit or more fragile than McConnell. What a has-been.

Reactions: tbone6004
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT