ADVERTISEMENT

Keith "wet wipes" Schiller

Claiming she’s catering to white nationalists is extreme.

Then why the reluctance to admit slavery was the cause and then trying to pretend it was all this other stuff?

Is there another group of people that don't like slavery being put in a bad light?

To the best of my knowledge, "wet wipes" is the only source everyone is giving for the claim that he's shit himself and stinks. If it was common knowledge on that set, there should be more sources. Have you seen any?
This may have been the first video discussing it and it's 3 yrs old. Not sure how I missed it previously. Just to be clear the guy in the video is Noel Casler, and "wet wipes" is another Celeb Apprentice cast member Keith Schiller.

Now not only has Trump never sued for defamation which might be difficult to argue with a public figure, but neither has Schiller. I mean if a friend of mine went public with false caims that my job on the set of a tv show was to wipe the star's butt, I think I'd sure as hell file suit.Or at least demand a public retraction/apology...

According to Casler, Trump's incontinence was a result of years of drug abuse, specifically speed and cocaine. Again claims that would seemingly open someone up to a lawsuit, if they were verifiably false. I just googled and found this after reading yor post...

Here is a just created comprehensive collection of contributions of others...

Exactly what "gaffe" are you saying Biden made? Trump is trying to make Biden's mental capacities a campaign issue, and convince stupid people that Trump is somehow more mentally capable than Biden...

Also Trump refers to himself (in the 3rd person no less) as a "stable genius". Biden very successfully trolled him by giving a blistering example of something no "genius" would ever say. And there are literally hundreds,if not thousands of more of the same, just waiting to be rediscovered by the public at large on youtube. Since Trump wants to make it a campaign issue...

My guess is Trump's original "airport" comments got very little (if any) play on right wing media in 2019,while Trump was Potus.Rogan apparently had never heard it before...

By speaking about it publicly, it becomes a net benefit for Biden, imho. Not everyone is as hypocritical as Rogan.

Some people who were outraged at the stupidity of such a comment coming from a POTUS originally, will not just skuff it off so easily when it comes to Trump. Things like that and his absolute infantile behavior regarding his legal difficulties are going to impact some people. Not every potential/wishy washy Trump voter is a cultist, his problems will begin to erode some of his "support"...

I honestly think that the writers strike/ late night talk shows being shut down played a significant role in Trump's rise in the polls.Without the Kimmels,Daily Shows,and Tonight show comedians to call attention to Trump's idiocy on a nightly basis, none of his ongoing foibles were amplified on main stream media.

People who are politically oriented and who watch MSNBC or to a lesser extent CNN were aware,but no one was driving the message on the mainstream, which the comics do. I also think that right now the most politically engaged people are Republicans because they are facing a barage of political adds and an active campaign. I think continued positive economic news, an intensifying focus on issues such as abortion and other losing issues for the Pubs, as well as the factors I mention will result in the Biden co-alition starting to come back together and things to get serious...

I'll say this to dbm and all his polling posts... If internal Biden polls were telling the same story as the public polls everyone sees, then there actually would be a sense of panic in the Biden camp over these public polls. But that's now how actual internal campaign polling works.

The younger brother of one of my high school classmates was an integral figure in the Obama campaign. They were supremely confidant all along and knew they were going to win because of what they saw in their internal polling.

Remember how some of the public polls in 2012 were very optimistic for Romney,? I was a little bit leary myself,and asked my friend what his brother had told him. He reassured me that his brother had shared with him not only that they knew they would win, but the reasons for their supreme optimism.

I haven't talked with my friend in a few years, so I lost track of what his brother did after leaving the WH with Obama. I just googled him and turns out he is now back in the WH with Biden, in a fairly influential staff position and no doubt well aware of what their polling says. I'll check in with my friend and see if they feel any panic...
I’m worried about you Cos. Your two most recent crusades are Trumps poopy butt and Joe Rogan interviewing an MMA fighter. You don’t seem to be doing either with any hint of irony.

Haley was the Governor to remove the Confederate Flag from the SC State Capitol.

They know that and won't forgive her for it, even if it's not spoken. That's why she's so far under water against Trump in South Carolina.

Usually your mom is around to clean it with her tongue but not always.
She apologizes for occasionally leaving you stewing in your own skid marks, but she often has to go out to find something to compensate for your tiny dick.

I mean, if we're gonna go high school freshman, let's go full high school freshman.
4d547c1db0501b7cd45d35c4ecfbbbec.gif

Last edited:
They know that and won't forgive her for it, even if it's not spoken. That's why she's so far under water against Trump in South Carolina.
I don’t believe that. She got elected twice as a conservative. Trump has more appeal to working class folks. Between two conservatives they believe more in trump to better their lives. It’s not like she did anything great for sc in her time. Between Biden and her she would get the sc vote

Reactions: jet812
Then why the reluctance to admit slavery was the cause and then trying to pretend it was all this other stuff?

Is there another group of people that don't like slavery being put in a bad light?
She said it was slavery. What don’t you understand about that? Stop the BS. You’re on the hyper-partisan Democrat list for good reason.

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory
This may have been the first video discussing it and it's 3 yrs old. Not sure how I missed it previously. Just to be clear the guy in the video is Noel Casler, and "wet wipes" is another Celeb Apprentice cast member Keith Schiller.

Now not only has Trump never sued for defamation which might be difficult to argue with a public figure, but neither has Schiller. I mean if a friend of mine went public with false caims that my job on the set of a tv show was to wipe the star's butt, I think I'd sure as hell file suit.Or at least demand a public retraction/apology...

According to Casler, Trump's incontinence was a result of years of drug abuse, specifically speed and cocaine. Again claims that would seemingly open someone up to a lawsuit, if they were verifiably false. I just googled and found this after reading yor post...

Here is a just created comprehensive collection of contributions of others...

So one source or two?

Last edited:
She said it was slavery. What don’t you understand about that? Stop the BS. You’re on the hyper-partisan Democrat list for good reason.
That was after she caught flack. And on her 2nd attempt, she didn't stop at slavery... she added a bunch of bs after that. How do you not understand that?

And you're joining the hyper partisan list.

I don’t believe that. She got elected twice as a conservative. Trump has more appeal to working class folks. Between two conservatives they believe more in trump to better their lives. It’s not like she did anything great for sc in her time. Between Biden and her she would get the sc vote

I believe (BICBW) that the flag came down in her second term, so she didn't suffer any political harm, at least at the ballot box. But in the Republican primary, the polling I've seen has here waaay behind Trump. SC is now one of the must have states for a nomination, and she's going to get trounced in her own home state unless things change drastically. Unless she beats Trump in NH (not a close 2nd), that will be hard to recover from.

That was after she caught flack. And on her 2nd attempt, she didn't stop at slavery... she added a bunch of bs after that. How do you not understand that?

And you're joining the hyper partisan list.
I can see that you’re going to be all about stupid if it’s Biden vs. Haley.

I hate race baiting. Especially from liberal whites who are more sensitive than blacks to racism. I think you’re in that group.

Hyper-partisan? Me? You must be joking. Half the board thinks I’m a liberal RINO.

Last edited:
I’m worried about you Cos. Your two most recent crusades are Trumps poopy butt and Joe Rogan interviewing an MMA fighter. You don’t seem to be doing either with any hint of irony.
Of course since you've already made a ridiculous post in this thread claiming Biden has more gaffes than Trump, you've already showed your ignorance on the matter. Not that you're stupid, but that you have no grasp of how many Trump examples are actually out there. I just googled and found video discussing the Caleb Apprentice cast nicknaming it the "shit show" and that was from 3 yrs ago...

As for Rogan, I don't know if he is just that unprincipalled, or if he's actually afraid of alienating his audience and negatively affecting his pocketbook. He and his guest did a complete 180 in mere seconds when they found out the culprit they were ruthlessly attacking was Trump, not Biden.

No apology to Biden for creating a totally false narrative and pretending he is subordinate in intellect/ability to a gross neandethral who shits himself and doesn't care. No acknowledgement to his audience that he's wrong. Not even an admittance that the age issue is phony and people should choose their cadidate based on actual issues.

Trump chose to make mental incompetence a fake issue. Some people are gullible enough to swallow that nonsense and will vote for Trump on that basis. Hopefully they will continue to be a minority and I'll never have to witness Trump befouling (pun intended) the Oval office again...

I believe (BICBW) that the flag came down in her second term, so she didn't suffer any political harm, at least at the ballot box. But in the Republican primary, the polling I've seen has here waaay behind Trump. SC is now one of the must have states for a nomination, and she's going to get trounced in her own home state unless things change drastically. Unless she beats Trump in NH (not a close 2nd), that will be hard to recover from.
I think people in sc prefer trump and it has very little to do with slavery and confederate flags or pulling Calhoun from Marion square. What’s lost on many libs is that people like trump for policies that they don’t see with Haley and others. Not being cop to the world. Pumpin oil. Nostalgia america with jobs and on and on. And again Haley didn’t do much to make sc any better. It’s still a bottom five state which is pathetic

Last edited:
She's from South Carolina the birthplace of the Confederacy, and the reality is if you slam the Confedracy in S Carolina and alienate those voters it's political suicide. She was asked this question back in her campaign to become Governor, and basically provided the same mishmash of an answer.

Well, the cats out of the bag then. She’s said it was about slavery and that was a given. If it’s Biden vs. Haley she’ll win South Carolina. This is a typically overblown nonissue.

Any Republican would win SC in the general. But she's going to be hard pressed to win the primary in her home state. I'd love to see her beat Trump for the nomination, but I don't think she has a realistic chance. Which is a shame. She'd make a fine candidate, and while I'm not sure I'd support her vs. any Democrat I'm certain she (or most any other Republican) would be far better than the horror of another Trump administration.

I can see that you’re going to be all about stupid if it’s Biden vs. Haley.

I hate race baiting. Especially from liberal whites who are more sensitive than blacks to racism. I think you’re in that group.

Hyper-partisan? Me? You must be joking half the board thinks I’m a liberal RINO.
Just because you aren’t a trumper doesn't mean you aren't hyper partisan/biased.

Your failure to understand a simple concept is proof

I think of you in a political sense as akin to Scott Jennings, from the CNN video. He's a conservative Pub, although he actually at one point seemed to support Trump, which I'd say is different from you.. I also think he's a Haley supporter,and at this point would like to see someone other than Trump nominated...

So I was curious about his reaction and his insight into GOP politics. When he said that Haley needed to have Independents cross over and turn out to vote for her AND that they were not going to be happy with her answer and she needed to fix it, I took notice.

Some interesting perspective from another Black Carolinian (Politico correspondent ) Eugene Daniels...

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Of course since you've already made a ridiculous post in this thread claiming Biden has more gaffes than Trump, you've already showed your ignorance on the matter. Not that you're stupid, but that you have no grasp of how many Trump examples are actually out there. I just googled and found video discussing the Caleb Apprentice cast nicknaming it the "shit show" and that was from 3 yrs ago...

As for Rogan, I don't know if he is just that unprincipalled, or if he's actually afraid of alienating his audience and negatively affecting his pocketbook. He and his guest did a complete 180 in mere seconds when they found out the culprit they were ruthlessly attacking was Trump, not Biden.

No apology to Biden for creating a totally false narrative and pretending he is subordinate in intellect/ability to a gross neandethral who shits himself and doesn't care. No acknowledgement to his audience that he's wrong. Not even an admittance that the age issue is phony and people should choose their cadidate based on actual issues.

Trump chose to make mental incompetence a fake issue. Some people are gullible enough to swallow that nonsense and will vote for Trump on that basis. Hopefully they will continue to be a minority and I'll never have to witness Trump befouling (pun intended) the Oval office again...
I think it's obvious that Biden is slipping as most people at his age do. Trump probably is as well, but it's not as obvious. He's said stupid stuff for a long time so it's not a surprise that he's still saying stupid stuff. I'd say Trump obviously looks more vigorous physically as well. Neither one of these old codgers should be running, but Biden is a little further down the obvious age impaired road than Trump. It's not a huge gap, but there is one.

I think of you in a political sense as akin to Scott Jennings, from the CNN video. He's a conservative Pub, although he actually at one point seemed to support Trump, which I'd say is different from you.. I also think he's a Haley supporter,and at this point would like to see someone other than Trump nominated...

So I was curious about his reaction and his insight into GOP politics. When he said that Haley needed to have Independents cross over and turn out to vote for her AND that they were not going to be happy with her answer and she needed to fix it, I took notice.

Some interesting perspective from another Black Carolinian (Politico correspondent ) Eugene Daniels...

She fixed it. Moving on now.

Just because you aren’t a trumper doesn't mean you aren't hyper partisan/biased.

Your failure to understand a simple concept is proof
I understand the concept and that you're making a huge deal out of next to nothing. I expect to see a lot of race bating from you during the general election. It's what you do.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT