ADVERTISEMENT

Keith "wet wipes" Schiller

cosmickid

Hall of Famer
Oct 23, 2009
Haven't seen this topic discussed on here, and it's all over social media. A few days back Adam Kinzinger caused a major rucus in Trump world by tweeting a reference to Trump's BO and suggesting people might want to "wear a mask".

Of course Trump denied it and called Adam some bad names, but not even a hint of a defamation lawsuit. I realize that filing suit might be a tricky proposition, but the point is if Trump was enraged by FALSE accusations he'd undoubtedly THREATEN to file suit, whether it was a realsitic threat or not...

That's Trump's history filing suit at the drop off a hat, no matter how frivilous., So imho the fact that his response to AK has consisted of little more than name calling and childish sniping speaks volumes. I'm guessing Trump knows there are other witnesses to verify what AK said. So Trump's only recourse is to pout on Truth Socail and rally stages.

Now the Keith Schiller saga surfaced during the 2020 campaign, and again no threats of defamation. I don't even remember it being discussed on here, and I don't think I was even aware of it. But as a result of Trump trying to paint Biden,who is only 3 yrs older, as a feeble old man it's making the rounds,which is how I stumbled on it...

I've regarded Trump as feeble since he started displaying unmistakable signs early on in his Presidency. One reason I've never given much credence to claims about Biden is because I haven't seen anything from Biden that I didn't see at some point within the Trump years, and I don't think Trump's brain has suddenly gotten better.

Just last week Rogan and one of his pro-Trump MMA buds were absolutely aghast because they had heard that Biden had referenced the Continental Army attacking airports. Rogan was particularly outspoken, saying that statement alone should disqualify Biden from being elected.

Of course when to their great surprise they were fact checked and it was pointed out that Biden was actually referncing the statement made by Trump in 2019, well you can imagine how they reiterated and doubled down on their earlier declaration that it was a total disqualifier. Rogan apologized for having endorsed someone obviously suffering from mental illness and was properly chagrined...

Who am I kidding? They didn't even blink, concocted imaginary rationales for Trump messing up, and an issue that had been a dealbreaker previously, now became a minor mistake. Par for the course for Rogan...As an aside, given how much publicity has been given to Trump's receptions at MMA fights, and how everyone in the "sport" loves him, is it not the ultimate in VICTIMHOOD for Colby Covington to whine that he lost his recent fight because he's a TRUMP FAN? I mean who does he think "stole it" from him? Dana White? :rolleyes:

Anyway, nothing less than I'd expect from Rogan. I wonder if anyone has ever related the saga of Keith "wet wipes" Schiller to him? I say if you can have pseudo intellectuals like Jordan Peterson and batshit crazy loonies like Alex Jones on and basically sit there and agree with every line they spout, then the least Joe could do is have someone like Noel Casler on to tell some Trump related tales. Would love to see Rogan's response to Casler revealing the legacy of poor Keith Schiller. I can hear it now...

Casler appears about 1 min in to this video. I won't spoil the surprise...

Last edited:
Haven't seen this topic discussed on here, and it's all over social media. A few days back Adam Kinzinger caused a major rucus in Trump world by tweeting a reference to Trump's BO and suggesting people might want to "wear a mask".

Of course Trump denied it and called Adam some bad names, but not even a hint of a defamation lawsuit. I realize that filing suit might be a tricky proposition, but the point is if Trump was enraged by FALSE accusations he'd undoubtedly THREATEN to file suit, whether it was a realsitic threat or not...

That's Trump's history filing suit at the drop off a hat, no matter how frivilous., So imho the fact that his response to AK has consisted of little more than name calling and childish sniping speaks volumes. I'm guessing Trump knows there are other witnesses to verify what AK said. So Trump's only recourse is to pout on Truth Socail and rally stages.

Now the Keith Schiller saga surfaced during the 2020 campaign, and again no threats of defamation. I don't even remember it being discussed on here, and I don't think I was even aware of it. But as a result of Trump trying to paint Biden,who is only 3 yrs older, as a feeble old man it's making the rounds,which is how I stumbled on it...

I've regarded Trump as feeble since he started displaying unmistakable signs early on in his Presidency. One reason I've never given much credence to claims about Biden is because I haven't seen anything from Biden that I didn't see at some point within the Trump years, and I don't think Trump's brain has suddenly gotten better.

Just last week Rogan and one of his pro-Trump MMA buds were absolutely aghast because they had heard that Biden had referenced the Continental Army attacking airports. Rogan was particularly outspoken, saying that statement alone should disqualify Biden from being elected.

Of course when to their great surprise they were fact checked and it was pointed out that Biden was actually referncing the statement made by Trump in 2019, well you can imagine how they reiterated and doubled down on their earlier declaration that it was a total disqualifier. Rogan apologized for having endorsed someone obviously suffering from mental illness and was properly chagrined...

Who am I kidding? They didn't even blink, concocted imaginary rationales for Trump messing up, and an issue that had been a dealbreaker previously, now became a minor mistake. Par for the course for Rogan...As an aside, given how much publicity has been given to Trump's receptions at MMA fights, and how everyone in the "sport" loves him, is it not the ultimate in VICTIMHOOD for Colby Covington to whine that he lost his recent fight because he's a TRUMP FAN? I mean who does he think "stole it" from him? Dana White? :rolleyes:

Anyway, nothing less than I'd expect from Rogan. I wonder if anyone has ever related the saga of Keith "wet wipes" Schiller to him? I say if you can have pseudo intellectuals like Jordan Peterson and batshit crazy loonies like Alex Jones on and basically sit there and agree with every line they spout, then the least Joe could do is have someone like Noel Casler on to tell some Trump related tales. Would love to see Rogan's response to Casler revealing the legacy of poor Keith Schiller. I can hear it now...

Casler appears about 1 min in to this video. I won't spoil the surprise...

B.O. huh. You can fix that with Lume.

Ya can’t fix Biden.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jet812 and DANC
Wherein Cosmicbot does a deep dive into Trumps BO.

Jesus. 😂
No shit..... (pun intended)

All those people who lined up to have their pictures taken with him - I didn't notice any recoiling in horror. Quite the opposite.

Those things, while odd to consider important in any way, come nowhere close to researching & reporting like Cosmicbot did. Psycho weird stuff…obsessed doesn’t do it justice.
Fox News spent hours on those two topics. Infants. So is Cosmic. So are you. So am I.

Reactions: CO. Hoosier
I think the bigger point in his post was the hypocrisy shown when they thought Biden is the one that commented on airports during the Revolutionary War.

They thought that was an offense worthy of removal from the ballot. But when they realized it was actually Trump, then it wasn't really that big of a deal.

That right there should tell everyone that their political opinions are highly biased and shouldn't be taken seriously.

If being so mistaken about history is a disqualifier then it shouldn't matter whether there is a D or R next to their name. People should at least try to hold their own party to the same standard that they hold the other party.

I think the point is they thought the Airport comment was another data point that confirms their existing opinion that Biden shouldn’t be President due to his lack of mental acuity.

Such gaffes were/ are not as prevalent from Trump hence they were more dismissive when they realized he was the one who originally referenced airports during the Revolutionary War.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hoosboot
I think the point is they thought the Airport comment was another data point that confirms their existing opinion that Biden shouldn’t be President due to his lack of mental acuity.

Such gaffes were/ are not as prevalent from Trump hence they were more dismissive when they realized originally referenced airports during the Revolutionary War.
pretzel.gif

Wherein Cosmicbot does a deep dive into Trumps BO.

Jesus. 😂
He’s obsessed
So is the claim that I'm obsessed with Trump's BO? Because as I think I explained I hadn't even been aware of previous stories regarding his smell, which are evidently pretty prevalent. So the tweet from AK was for me in that sense revolutionary...

But this thread is about the "task" of Trump's assigned butt wiper on the Apprentice (Keith Schiller) who among his co-workers earned the nickname "wet wipes". Again a previously known story that I personally had never been aware of. So when I first heard about it (shortly before I started the thread) I felt an immediate kindred with Keith, because I have myself wiped a few butts over the past 20 yrs, although I undoubtedly was paid quite a bit less than Keith...

The difference is that the people I cleaned up were unable to do it for themselves, and in most cases were totally oblivious to the situation. Folks with recognized special needs need assistance to varying degrees with every aspect of life you can imagine. Some people legitimately need help just to survive...

And then there is this filthy rich smelly old con man who can't wipe his own fat butt. He calls other people fat and ugly, makes fun of people with physical infirmities, and accuses others of having intelligence issues while demonstrating the vocab and syntax skills of a 3rd grader.

The difference is that people with special needs don't pretend to be something they're not,to grift and convince gullible people o vote for them to be POTUS. I am embarrassed that this country sunk so low as to elect Trump as POTUS. I'm going to do everything I can to assure that scenario from repeating itself...

So if you don't like me countering the multitude of threads attacking Biden's competence with multiple examples of how Trump has demonstrated far worse,far more times, then maybe just skip the thread.I certainly have no intention of stopping. And Sparty I'll give the slightest credence to your "hypocritical obsession" comment when you can produce examples of you similarly attacking one of the authors of any of the multiple posts here which purportedly demonstrate Biden's " mental incompetence"...

For example...

"This is just another case. Again not a Trump the person fan but if you are equating Trump with Biden at 79 years old obvious mental lackings it just shows stupidity . Whether you like Trump or not it isnt mental deficiencies you don't like him. Fine. Don't even attempt to equate that with Biden. Biden shouldn't be on a local school board let alone President."

Now I don't like calling other posters idiots,but the bolded is an obvious lie. Trump is 3 yrs younger than Biden, but has already demonstrated equal,if not excessive mental "deficiencies." When Rogan thought it was Biden discussing "revolutionary war airports" he was convinced that Biden had reached the point of dementia and was totally disqualified from being POTUS. But suddenly when he discovered it was Trump (and btw it's far from the stupidest phrase to ever come out of Trump's mouth), then suddenly it was a minor mistake...

That's why we get stupid statements like the bolded. It's not like this was some recent example of Trump's stupidity. He made that statement in 2019, and it preceded insanity like some of the statements/questions he said on national tv, during his covid briefings.

But the bolded came after those examples of lunacy,in a 2022 forum post. It seems some people want to convince people to forget how deranged Trump is by glossing over the history of ridiculous, truly moronic statements of Trump's that have been captured on audio or video.Team Trump plans to make a huge campaign issue out of somehow convincing people that Trump is "mentally superior" to Biden.

Since that's a lie and there is far and away enough examples out there to disprove it, I'll be refreshing people's memories. Esp whenever something that I was previously unaware of (like the shit show on The Apprentice) pops back up and makes the rounds. I'll be sure to post it here to expose how foolish someone looks whenever they try to further the "Trump is smarter" nonsense on the board...

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and IU_Hickory
Yeah, but according to Cosmic, Trump is doing something to try and lose weight.
I've been amazed at just what a terrible president biden has been considering he has 50 years in gov. i suspect it's in part just being so old and so far past his prime. the guy came out in bed with the far left progressives, basically letting a 20 something with no experience set his agenda and a nurse new to gov bully him, then when the results were disastrous tried to pivot to the middle more. you would think a guy with that much experience would just have his own plan. his own intentions. not be swayed by the vibes of the moment. whatever way the wind blew he went. very odd. A totally empty suit

Last edited:
So is the claim that I'm obsessed with Trump's BO? Because as I think I explained I hadn't even been aware of previous stories regarding his smell, which are evidently pretty prevalent. So the tweet from AK was for me in that sense revolutionary...

But this thread is about the "task" of Trump's assigned butt wiper on the Apprentice (Keith Schiller) who among his co-workers earned the nickname "wet wipes". Again a previously known story that I personally had never been aware of. So when I first heard about it (shortly before I started the thread) I felt an immediate kindred with Keith, because I have myself wiped a few butts over the past 20 yrs, although I undoubtedly was paid quite a bit less than Keith...

The difference is that the people I cleaned up were unable to do it for themselves, and in most cases were totally oblivious to the situation. Folks with recognized special needs need assistance to varying degrees with every aspect of life you can imagine. Some people legitimately need help just to survive...

And then there is this filthy rich smelly old con man who can't wipe his own fat butt. He calls other people fat and ugly, makes fun of people with physical infirmities, and accuses others of having intelligence issues while demonstrating the vocab and syntax skills of a 3rd grader.

The difference is that people with special needs don't pretend to be something they're not,to grift and convince gullible people o vote for them to be POTUS. I am embarrassed that this country sunk so low as to elect Trump as POTUS. I'm going to do everything I can to assure that scenario from repeating itself...

So if you don't like me countering the multitude of threads attacking Biden's competence with multiple examples of how Trump has demonstrated far worse,far more times, then maybe just skip the thread.I certainly have no intention of stopping. And Sparty I'll give the slightest credence to your "hypocritical obsession" comment when you can produce examples of you similarly attacking one of the authors of any of the multiple posts here which purportedly demonstrate Biden's " mental incompetence"...

For example...

"This is just another case. Again not a Trump the person fan but if you are equating Trump with Biden at 79 years old obvious mental lackings it just shows stupidity . Whether you like Trump or not it isnt mental deficiencies you don't like him. Fine. Don't even attempt to equate that with Biden. Biden shouldn't be on a local school board let alone President."

Now I don't like calling other posters idiots,but the bolded is an obvious lie. Trump is 3 yrs younger than Biden, but has already demonstrated equal,if not excessive mental "deficiencies." When Rogan thought it was Biden discussing "revolutionary war airports" he was convinced that Biden had reached the point of dementia and was totally disqualified from being POTUS. But suddenly when he discovered it was Trump (and btw it's far from the stupidest phrase to ever come out of Trump's mouth), then suddenly it was a minor mistake...

That's why we get stupid statements like the bolded. It's not like this was some recent example of Trump's stupidity. He made that statement in 2019, and it preceded insanity like some of the statements/questions he said on national tv, during his covid briefings.

But the bolded came after those examples of lunacy,in a 2022 forum post. It seems some people want to convince people to forget how deranged Trump is by glossing over the history of ridiculous, truly moronic statements of Trump's that have been captured on audio or video.Team Trump plans to make a huge campaign issue out of somehow convincing people that Trump is "mentally superior" to Biden.

Since that's a lie and there is far and away enough examples out there to disprove it, I'll be refreshing people's memories. Esp whenever something that I was previously unaware of (like the shit show on The Apprentice) pops back up and makes the rounds. I'll be sure to post it here to expose how foolish someone looks whenever they try to further the "Trump is smarter" nonsense on the board...
Exhibit B. I rest my case, your honor.

Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I've been amazed at just what a terrible president biden has been considering he has 50 years in gov. i suspect it's in part just being so old and so far past his prime. the guy came out in bed with the far left progressives, basically letting a 20 something set his agenda, then when the results were disastrous tried to pivot to the middle more. you would think a guy with that much experience would just have his own plan. his own intentions. not be swayed by the vibes of the moment. whatever way the wind blew he went. very odd.
As to your last thoughts, 50 years as a politician is the only explanation needed.
I lean (think Tower of Pisa) left and think he is a joke. Will vote for Haley if nominated.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
As to your last thoughts, 50 years as a politician is the only explanation needed.
I lean (think Tower of Pisa) left and think he is a joke. Will vote for Haley if nominated.
i think we're all voting for haley unless they pull the plug on biden and bring in shapiro but he seems down the list. i'd vote for shapiro.

I'd prefer old over dishonest. Haley can't even acknowledge that slavery was a cause of the civil war (wonder who she is pandering to).

Haley would win though if that ends up being the matchup

Last edited:
Funny enough. Biden made a gaffe when trying to highlight Trump’s gaffe. Completely bastardized Trump’s quote. Maybe that was on purpose for effect or maybe just more Biden monkey brains.
Exactly what "gaffe" are you saying Biden made? Trump is trying to make Biden's mental capacities a campaign issue, and convince stupid people that Trump is somehow more mentally capable than Biden...

Also Trump refers to himself (in the 3rd person no less) as a "stable genius". Biden very successfully trolled him by giving a blistering example of something no "genius" would ever say. And there are literally hundreds,if not thousands of more of the same, just waiting to be rediscovered by the public at large on youtube. Since Trump wants to make it a campaign issue...

My guess is Trump's original "airport" comments got very little (if any) play on right wing media in 2019,while Trump was Potus.Rogan apparently had never heard it before...

By speaking about it publicly, it becomes a net benefit for Biden, imho. Not everyone is as hypocritical as Rogan.

Some people who were outraged at the stupidity of such a comment coming from a POTUS originally, will not just skuff it off so easily when it comes to Trump. Things like that and his absolute infantile behavior regarding his legal difficulties are going to impact some people. Not every potential/wishy washy Trump voter is a cultist, his problems will begin to erode some of his "support"...

I honestly think that the writers strike/ late night talk shows being shut down played a significant role in Trump's rise in the polls.Without the Kimmels,Daily Shows,and Tonight show comedians to call attention to Trump's idiocy on a nightly basis, none of his ongoing foibles were amplified on main stream media.

People who are politically oriented and who watch MSNBC or to a lesser extent CNN were aware,but no one was driving the message on the mainstream, which the comics do. I also think that right now the most politically engaged people are Republicans because they are facing a barage of political adds and an active campaign. I think continued positive economic news, an intensifying focus on issues such as abortion and other losing issues for the Pubs, as well as the factors I mention will result in the Biden co-alition starting to come back together and things to get serious...

I'll say this to dbm and all his polling posts... If internal Biden polls were telling the same story as the public polls everyone sees, then there actually would be a sense of panic in the Biden camp over these public polls. But that's now how actual internal campaign polling works.

The younger brother of one of my high school classmates was an integral figure in the Obama campaign. They were supremely confidant all along and knew they were going to win because of what they saw in their internal polling.

Remember how some of the public polls in 2012 were very optimistic for Romney,? I was a little bit leary myself,and asked my friend what his brother had told him. He reassured me that his brother had shared with him not only that they knew they would win, but the reasons for their supreme optimism.

I haven't talked with my friend in a few years, so I lost track of what his brother did after leaving the WH with Obama. I just googled him and turns out he is now back in the WH with Biden, in a fairly influential staff position and no doubt well aware of what their polling says. I'll check in with my friend and see if they feel any panic...

I also suffer from malignant swamp ass if there is even the faintest amount of humidity out. Keep gold bond in my golf bag for that very reason.

With the amount of golf Trump plays, that could very well be the culprit.

\
I also suffer from malignant swamp ass if there is even the faintest amount of humidity out. Keep gold bond in my golf bag for that very reason.

Learn to clean your ass properly. Gross MF ..

I'd prefer old over dishonest. Haley can't even acknowledge that slavery was a cause of the civil war (wonder who she is pandering to).

Haley would win though if that ends up being the matchup
She said "of course it was about slavery" just this morning. She didn't answer the one a couple days ago as well as she could have, but it the outrage about her answer is typically over the top and dishonest.

Haley was the Governor to remove the Confederate Flag from the SC State Capitol.

She said "of course it was about slavery" just this morning. She didn't answer the one a couple days ago as well as she could have, but it the outrage about her answer is typically over the top and dishonest.

Haley was the Governor to remove the Confederate Flag from the SC State Capitol.
just saw that but in the same breath, she claimed it was also about freedom of speech and a bunch of other freedoms that I think she just made up on the spot (made up as in it had nothing to do with why the civil war was fought).

I'm confused... What exactly does swamp ass from humidity on a golf couse, have to do with someone shitting their pants in front of fellow cast members on the indoor set of a tv show so frequently that someone has to be designated as the official "wipe boy"? We're talking about repeatedly filling a diaper. That doesn't fit my understanding of what constitutes "swamp gas"...

just saw that but in the same breath, she claimed it was also about freedom of speech and a bunch of other freedoms that I think she just made up on the spot (made up as in it had nothing to do with why the civil war was fought).
As she said today, slavery was a given. Of course, it was about slavery.

I'm confused... What exactly does swamp ass from humidity on a golf couse, have to do with someone shitting their pants in front of fellow cast members on the indoor set of a tv show so frequently that someone has to be designated as the official "wipe boy"? We're talking about repeatedly filling a diaper. That doesn't fit my understanding of what constitutes "swamp gas"...
To the best of my knowledge, "wet wipes" is the only source everyone is giving for the claim that he's shit himself and stinks. If it was common knowledge on that set, there should be more sources. Have you seen any?

As she said today, slavery was a given. Of course, it was about slavery.
no kidding and she should have left it at that instead of adding a bunch of other bs afterwards pretending it was about all these other freedoms as well.

It was about slavery period. That was a softball question that she can't get right.

This is a pretty complete analysis which details her history of difficulties dealing with ths issue. She's trying to be cute and avoid angering any of the base, and it's not the first time she's ben asked that question and never even mentioned slavery. In fact the man who asked the question says he asked it specifically because of her reluctance to say it earlier and he wanted to see if anything had changed...

She's from South Carolina the birthplace of the Confederacy, and the reality is if you slam the Confedracy in S Carolina and alienate those voters it's political suicide. She was asked this question back in her campaign to become Governor, and basically provided the same mishmash of an answer.

There's no state right to own a slave and no type of justification for basing your economy on slave labor. As (fellow) Carolinian Bakari Sellers points out whenever anyone replies to that question using terms like "states rights" and "economic freedom" the first reply should be "what right?" and "whos freedom?",,,

Reactions: IU_Hickory
This is a pretty complete analysis which details her history of difficulties dealing with ths issue. She's trying to be cute and avoid angering any of the base, and it's not the first time she's ben asked that question and never even mentioned slavery. In fact the man who asked the question says he asked it specifically because of her reluctance to say it earlier and he wanted to see if anything had changed...

She's from South Carolina the birthplace of the Confederacy, and the reality is if you slam the Confedracy in S Carolina and alienate those voters it's political suicide. She was asked this question back in her campaign to become Governor, and basically provided the same mishmash of an answer.

There's no state right to own a slave and no type of justification for basing your economy on slave labor. As (fellow) Carolinian Bakari Sellers points out whenever anyone replies to that question using terms like "states rights" and "economic freedom" the first reply should be "what right?" and "whos freedom?",,,

Well, the cats out of the bag then. She’s said it was about slavery and that was a given. If it’s Biden vs. Haley she’ll win South Carolina. This is a typically overblown nonissue.

Reactions: jet812
Well, the cats out of the bag then. She’s said it was about slavery and that was a given. If it’s Biden vs. Haley she’ll win South Carolina. This is a typically overblown nonissue.

If it was a non-issue, then haley wouldn't be feeling the need to pander to the extremes of her party.

If it was a non-issue, then haley wouldn't be feeling the need to pander to the extremes of her party.
You’re not going to be fair are you? Both sides pay some lip service to their extremes to an extent. Thiss one is to very little extent.

You’re not going to be fair are you? Both sides pay some lip service to their extremes to an extent. Thiss one is to very little extent.
what is the dem extreme in this comparison? Bernie's universal healthcare?

Not sure anything is as bad as catering to white nationalists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT