ADVERTISEMENT

Kid Rock has the solution to the middle east conflict..

Devil Without a Cause definitely major soundtrack of my high school years. That album was played at every party, weekly.

Do high schoolers even have parties anymore?
Not a chance they have parties…social skills are non-existent for 95%

Not a chance they have parties…social skills are non-existent for 95%

Seemed like someone had a house party damn near every weekend my last couple years of high school. By senior year we were having weeknight parties at whoever had a house with no parents. Probably wasn't the most responsible thing but we had a hell of a lot of fun.

Seemed like someone had a house party damn near every weekend my last couple years of high school. By senior year we were having weeknight parties at whoever had a house with no parents. Probably wasn't the most responsible thing but we had a hell of a lot of fun.
Co-sign. They do still have dances. At least at junior high. I went to pick my daughter and her crew up from the last one and thought I’d get there a little early to beat the crowd and they weren’t there. They left.
That was neat.

The kids are lame but not totally lame … yet

I got sort of busted once. Cleaned everything but forgot cigarette butts under the deck. Dumbass smokers.

Neighbor told my mom “they weren’t terribly noisy, and you never need worry about your son not having many friends.”

Co-sign. They do still have dances. At least at junior high. I went to pick my daughter and her crew up from the last one and thought I’d get there a little early to beat the crowd and they weren’t there. They left.
That was neat.

The kids are lame but not totally lame … yet
Your daughter isn't even in high school yet, is she? Get ready.

They totally have parties and they have access to so much more than kids even 15 years ago that it will make dads reminiscing about how wild their high school years were blush.

Reactions: vesuvius13
Your daughter isn't even in high school yet, is she? Get ready.

They totally have parties and they have access to so much more than kids even 15 years ago that it will make dads reminiscing about how wild their high school years were blush.
no 7th grade. that's frightening

Keep telling her that she's smart and strong and amazing and helping her to recognize the same in herself and hopefully she'll get through high school having enough fun to remember without wrecking herself. 🙏
Thanks hoos. I don’t worry much. She’s a little rockstar. Smart and tough and sweet with a great mix of friends. And I’m older and self employed so I have the time for her and got her back.

The minion. God help us. No idea how one kid can be so bad lol. Fing hell.

• Love
Reactions: hoosboot
him and Joe Rogan had a great discussion on Rogan's podcast. I can see how he is one of Trumps most ardent supporters really smart guy with a lot of knowledge.
I honestly don't know enough about Kid Rock to comment on whether or not he's a smart guy or not. I'm not a fan of his music and I know he did some stupid Bud Light protest a year or so ago, but other than that I haven't paid much attention to him.

I do think Rogan is a smart guy, but not nearly as smart as he thinks. I used to listen to his podcast. As one of the biggest - if not the biggest - podcasters in the world, he gets pretty much any guest he wants. That said, somewhere along the way he got too big for his britches. Instead of getting really interesting guests on, asking them a lot of questions and letting them be the smartest people in the room, Rogan can't help interject his own theories and half-baked ideas on topics that he's far from an expert on. There's also the point about him lending his huge platform to questionable 'experts' and validating crazy conspiracy theories.

He says whatever the heck he wants and about half the time his assistant might fact check/correct him, but a lot of times he says something that is flat out wrong and it's taken by many as gospel.

He says whatever the heck he wants and about half the time his assistant might fact check/correct him, but a lot of times he says something that is flat out wrong and it's taken by many as gospel.
I think the difference is that the same is true of pundits that mainstream media have on - but Fox and MSNBC fans would never agree to that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT