ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question about Trump.

If the shutdown lasts long enough I fear we fall behind in R&D for developing weapons, sattelites, "SPACE FORCE", etc. Bulding a friggin wall on the border is pointless when that money could go towards innovation. Using fear of brown people is his main topic, instead of Russia and China both uprading their systems while our employees sit at home or are working without pay.

I more and more feel like Trump is sabotaging the POTUS and wants to implement loyalty, not merit. If you open your eyes we are letting countries do whatever the hell they want. Firing 4 star generals and discracing a gold star family. How in-American is that. How much dirt to people have on him?
You really have no idea what you talk about do you? Govt shutdowns have happened a lot and now suddenly we are going to fall behind in R &D The aliens will be taking us over next?

Reactions: Lucy01
Wish they would

You mean make your hero bHo look like the chump he was? Lets see so far Dt has created more jobs in two years than bHo did in 8. And i swear i always hear the left go on and on about being for the middle class. I know DT makes silly tweets that just tear you up but his accomplishments speak for themselves.

LMAO!

Trump is saying he will shutdown the government for years if he has to for border funding. He is great at manipulating the media. Fox news chat members say a civil war is coming to kill all democrats. The internet has turned into a vile place for any person to have a voice, no matter of merit.

There are 17 investigations going on and somehow we don't read about them, only the deflections of Trump.

You really have no idea what you talk about do you? Govt shutdowns have happened a lot and now suddenly we are going to fall behind in R &D The aliens will be taking us over next?
Actually, Trump has said his entire purpose in causing the shutdown is to keep the aliens out. Where have you been?

More concerning is the Trump administration's claim that the shutdown would not affect essential services. For my part, I think TSA screeners should be considered essential. I don't want any overworked/ unpaid screeners inspecting baggage on my plane.

But see this link: https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/04/po....com/search?q=tsa+workers&form=APIPH1&PC=APPL

Even if screeners aren't considered "essential," Trump should have anticipated that his political shutdown would affect the availability of screeners and, as a self-proclaimed "best President ever" in many self-proclaimed categories, Trump should have either made sure we have plenty of screeners to do that job or should have shut down the airports. Instead, what he has done looks like keeping the swimming pools open without having enough lifeguards.

If Trump's political shutdown continues a few more weeks, it is entirely possible that overworked, unpaid screeners will make mistakes.

Actually, Trump has said his entire purpose in causing the shutdown is to keep the aliens out. Where have you been?

More concerning is the Trump administration's claim that the shutdown would not affect essential services. For my part, I think TSA screeners should be considered essential. I don't want any overworked/ unpaid screeners inspecting baggage on my plane.

But see this link: https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/01/04/politics/shutdown-tsa-screening/index.html?r=https://www.bing.com/search?q=tsa+workers&form=APIPH1&PC=APPL

Even if screeners aren't considered "essential," Trump should have anticipated that his political shutdown would affect the availability of screeners and, as a self-proclaimed "best President ever" in many self-proclaimed categories, Trump should have either made sure we have plenty of screeners to do that job or should have shut down the airports. Instead, what he has done looks like keeping the swimming pools open without having enough lifeguards.

If Trump's political shutdown continues a few more weeks, it is entirely possible that overworked, unpaid screeners will make mistakes.
Somehow if a terrorist attacked the US because security measures aren't in place. He'll blame the Democrats for not funding his dumbass wall.

Somehow if a terrorist attacked the US because security measures aren't in place. He'll blame the Democrats for not funding his dumbass wall.
There’s nothing dumbass about the wall, you are just against anything Trump is for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT