ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question to Christians.

Wats wrong with that?

hhnhh_yardsign-2048x1536.jpg

I saw a gazillion I hate trump signs.
You did? Where? I don’t believe I saw one. I’m sure they were out there and you can google and find them but they certainly weren’t rampant.

Well that’s what most people do. Select something from a post to discuss. It’s not worth it unless I go point by point?
Name anything bad you think he has accomplished which approaches the extension of the protections of Title VII and the ADA, or the upholding of Obamacare.

Go on. Name one. I named 3. You picked his name out of thin air to deflect the statements about Title VII, the ADA and Obamacare, so dazzle us with the damages inflicted by your straw man. Finish off the original lynching.

Reactions: Spartans9312
I’m here to help UTFO 👍 Under the current system it’s basically a binary decision.

Option A: Vote for a narcissist asshole who doesn’t believe in killing 100s of thousands of babies each year.

Option B: Vote for an old man with dementia who advocates for the killing of 100s of thousands of baby. Option A seems like a no brainer.

Now, a better question for you to ask UTFO is why would any Christian ever vote for a Democrat? It’s insane to claim to be a Christian and willing vote for a party who advocates for the killing of babies. What are your thoughts on that UTFO? You seem like a very concerned citizen when it comes to the countries morality.
You are mistaken. Who would vote for anyone who would deny a young couple with a troubled pregency an out.

Reactions: manichi
I sat in church Sunday with the exact same thoughts. As my minister spoke, it was hard not to think that Trump is the antithesis of every single thing Jesus supported. As I left the church, the first car I saw driving by had an F Joe Biden, lots of gun stickers, a confederate flag and of course multiple Trump signs. I’ll never understand it.
The first thing after church? 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT